Archie Yates
hoptown pride

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Anyone know him? He's from ashland. He was charged with rape and sodomy of some little girls. ccjail.org you can see his pic had some woman calling my number from ashland just wanted to let her know her friend is a piece of trash
yeah_i_know_it

Wellington, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2012
sure who in the boyd county area don't know it, it was trouble when it lived here, trouble just follows it whereever it goes, i call it it because it doesn't deserve the titles man or adult, you heard the exprtession be a man not a d--k. that as well as spineless jellyfish applys to it. as well what it did to them poor children, well it is in the hands of the grand jury now, hope he gets life, i'm sure it will becomes someones bit--. you always hear innocent until proven guilty well not in its case, in its case it has been there is a diffrence between accused ab\nd charged, it has been charged, it is guilty as homemade sin and a LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ThePettyGang Erica Mccormick in jail at bcdc 22 min Simba 1
Sarah Jordan 1 hr Curio 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr One Who Knows 169,929
Worst contractors 1 hr Really 6
shamae white (Feb '17) 1 hr Imthe1urtalknbout... 5
Trump rating himself 2 hr Bannon 27
Trumps newest poll 2 hr Bannon 7
Why Roy Moore will win 2 hr Bannon 64
Tri-state lawn care raid 12 hr Big dog 17

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages