Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Vurt76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I'm a manager there, I wish I could send you a private message...to give my name. I'm very sorry you had a poor experiance, but we've been getting much better lately. There aren't that many smoke breaks, and defintely not during the peak hours. No breaks at all. So, keep giving us a chance, we have an unrivialed product, especially for the price...the service is getting much better.
Well all I have to say is my family and I ate there the other night and it was really good. All these people talking shit are douche bags.
okay

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

for "a dude" you don't know what the fu*k you are talking about. you are jason burhart right?? sure does sound like something you would write you should keep your nose out of other peoples business i don't know why you get off talking crap about other people. and the next time all your info will be put on here!! were you work, where you live, your isp, your ip address, and maybe somemore personal stuff check yourself before you wreck yourself don't name names if you don't like it back!!
mee

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

i tried it for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised...rly good for the price =D the bbq chicken pizza is awesome...and they have rly awesome italian subs as well
yaok

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

A dude wrote:
The guy who runs the place is a very poor judge of character, I can tell you that. I know for a fact that he's hired a woman (Tara Hamm) who stole money and product under his nose at two previous pizza places. He's fully aware of her theft, as a matter of fact he was the one who fired her for it the most recent time. He's also hired a complete junkie named Brandon Howard who I witnessed getting baked while on the clock more than once at his previous job. I'd say to exercise caution when eating there, from what I know of the people working for Larry(the guy running it) I know I wouldn't eat food they had handled in any way.
first off i know Larry have for a long time and i know a good bit of the people that work there at Zanzis they are not bad people and Larry was a good manager to work for if this is Jason and i think it is your just pissed because Larry wouldn't take you with him when he went because you are to much or a assh@#e and you are still stuck not getting management at papa johns
Pizza lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Where is this place located? I shop alot in Ashland & it would be great to be able to pick one up to bring home to the family. Would save me from cooking after a long day of shopping. We really are pizza fanatics. What types of crusts do they have? And also is the sauce an Italian sauce or more on the sweet side? Thanks in advance!!

Since: Dec 09

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Pizza lover wrote:
Where is this place located? I shop alot in Ashland & it would be great to be able to pick one up to bring home to the family. Would save me from cooking after a long day of shopping. We really are pizza fanatics. What types of crusts do they have? And also is the sauce an Italian sauce or more on the sweet side? Thanks in advance!!
It is located at 3301 13th St, across from the YMCA. The standard crust is handtossed, but it is actually more like a pan pizza. There are also two types of thin crust in the 14" size. It is not a sweet sauce, more italian style. Hope you give us a shot, thanks.

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

evilinky wrote:
<quoted text>Well all I have to say is my family and I ate there the other night and it was really good. All these people talking shit are douche bags.
While colorfull, thanks for the reply ;).

Since: Oct 09

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

no problem
2gud4u

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Vurt76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can order at the window, we have a drive thru box to serve you even faster. Something, we make ahead of time, but it's thrown away in a timely manner (if need be)...so every products fresh.Everything else is made to order.
I sure hope nothing sits there too long, because Little Caesars does and it is NASTY, I even wonder if it sits there too long at an undesirable temp? I think an inspector should randomly show up there some day.

Guess I'll just have to go give Zanzis a try I didn't know they had sandwiches either

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

I don't think it sits their at all. The place stays pretty busy.
2gud4u

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

evilinky wrote:
I don't think it sits their at all. The place stays pretty busy.
I meant little caesars, and it TASTES like it sits there a long time, anyway even if it doesn't. I remember when little caesars was at that location prior to the one beside that haircutting place, when it was in that really little building, and it use to be pretty good. Now it's gross

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

Little Ceasers was the shit when I was a kid. They where the square pizzas, but yes they do suck now
hmm

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

pizza is good. subs r not
just a girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

that place sux so bad! and the people that work there
Dan Metzler

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

wow this city is full of pill heads haha zanis is idk good or bad u tell me

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

just had it tonight that place was slammed.yea it's good
truth teller

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

A dude wrote:
The guy who runs the place is a very poor judge of character, I can tell you that. I know for a fact that he's hired a woman (Tara Hamm) who stole money and product under his nose at two previous pizza places. He's fully aware of her theft, as a matter of fact he was the one who fired her for it the most recent time. He's also hired a complete junkie named Brandon Howard who I witnessed getting baked while on the clock more than once at his previous job. I'd say to exercise caution when eating there, from what I know of the people working for Larry(the guy running it) I know I wouldn't eat food they had handled in any way.
The guy who wrote this is named Jason B. If you know him, you know why he wrote this, what a jerk. I know he wrote this because I heard him brag about it at work. He is a driver/manager want a be at PJ's and we all hate him. Larry use to our manager and was the best manager we ever had, I wish he never left. He was great to work for and I think I will go there to work. I can't stand Jason another day. I only wish he had fired Jason before he left.

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

2gud4u wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope nothing sits there too long, because Little Caesars does and it is NASTY, I even wonder if it sits there too long at an undesirable temp? I think an inspector should randomly show up there some day.
Guess I'll just have to go give Zanzis a try I didn't know they had sandwiches either
No,our pizzas don't sit long at all, most night's we go thru them very quickly. If not, we check them for freshness and the time they were cooked...if they don't meet our standards they are tossed.I do like our sandwiches, although I'm pushing for more variety...the italian sub is my favorite, if you get a side of italian dressing it's great. Our wings are also very good,we have three types BBQ, buffalo, and plain. I think our good product is a good part due to our use of only the best ingredients...Hormel meats, Tyson chicken, Frank's Red Hot, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, fresh cut veggies, etc...

So give us a shot, you're likely to not give Ceasar's a second glance. ;)
too lazy to cook dinner

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

So, originally I tried Zanzi's because it was new, and I had a coupon. I do not eat Caeser's, to me it seems rather like the used car sales version of pizza (you know, it's a POS car, but hey! We make it cheap enough that you can afford it!) We have since eaten Zanzi's at least 3 times a week. Menu is impressive, amazing amount of options, subs, incredible breadsticks, and the ability to tailor the food to the liking of everyone. The large zips are the perfect size, and the price is great for a family who doesn't want to spend a day's pay on dinner. As for the employees, I have watched closely while waiting on my pizza. I have seen employees doing their job efficiently, a clean kitchen, and watched the staff pull a ready to go pizza out of the box, look at it...and toss it to the side because it didn't seem fresh enough. Quite a bit better than watching the staff at Caeser's play around, gossip with each other, walk on nastiness on the kitchen floor...and then finally serve up a 45 min old pizza with dried sauce, impossibly hard crust, and cheese that mimics concrete. The taste of Zanzi's...fresh, quality, perfect amount of toppings. The employees...polite, helpful, clean, working. Obviously, they are there to do their job to the best of their ability, and their manager does a great job of making sure it continue that way. Glad they brought Amber over from Papa John's to keep it going smooth.
Jason B

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy who wrote this is named Jason B. If you know him, you know why he wrote this, what a jerk. I know he wrote this because I heard him brag about it at work. He is a driver/manager want a be at PJ's and we all hate him. Larry use to our manager and was the best manager we ever had, I wish he never left. He was great to work for and I think I will go there to work. I can't stand Jason another day. I only wish he had fired Jason before he left.
No, I didn't write that. I had no idea this topic existed until a stupid little girl started texting me in the middle of the night about it. I visited this site for the first time on that night, saw this topic and thought it was all middle school level BS.

I have nothing bad to say about Larry, he's a good guy. I don't agree that he was the best manager we ever had, but whatever. I hope he does well with his new job.

As far as the other things that have been said about thieves and pillheads, well I won't comment on that. I have my own opinions of the people who were mentioned by name, but if you know me as you claim then you know I don't talk about you behind your back. If I've got a problem with you, I'll tell you straight to your face.

PS - I know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of218
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
cmt positions 1 hr well then 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 144,838
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Religion What A Crock 127,934
Pathways (Dec '13) 1 hr crazy8 62
Steen indicted for attempted murder 1 hr Power 6
Fairview football 2 hr Please 63
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne 52 81,549
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••