Stupid b*tch
Food for Thought

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Feb 19, 2010
Is she Heather Thompson's sister?
Mee

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Feb 20, 2010
No she is from west wood and she runs her mouth to much. She gonna get her as* beat and shes nasty... never showers.
Jessica

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2010
your gonna get your a*s beat if you don't watch who your talking about i don't tolerate people talking sh*t about my family. why don't you put your real name on here and come talk to me
Heather LeShae Adkins

Ironton, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2010
Mee wrote:
No she is from west wood and she runs her mouth to much. She gonna get her as* beat and shes nasty... never showers.
PLEASE come and do it bitch! PLEASE
Heather LeShae Adkins

Ironton, OH

#8 Feb 20, 2010
Bitches like you make me famous!
Daniel Riffe

Ironton, OH

#10 Feb 20, 2010
Hey this is Heather Adkins boyfriend. I'm sick of all the mouth running. No one is gonna touch my fucking girlfriend. If you all have a problem, fucking say the word and if any of those dudes talking shit about me or my girlfriend wanna say it to our face, then I'm game. You're not dealing with some 17 year old punk. I think we're all a little too old for the mouth running and gossiping, so if no one wants any problems, stop running your mouth about my girlfriend and I. For another thing, Jessica, I've never done anything to you. The girl that the dudes said they saw me with is my fucking cousin. I've been with Heather for 2 years and we're happy, we don't cheat on each other. So I would appreciate it if everyone would stay out of our business, and I haven't kept Heather from any of her family. So everybody else needs to stay out of our relationship and mind their own business, and Jessica, I have no disrespect for you, I don't want any problems with you, you're Heather's family, we need to all get along. It just really made me mad that you would call me a cocksucker and whatever else you called me. I'm sorry for all the problems. Hopefully there are no more problems about this. Later
Lmfao

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2010
daniel riffe are you kidding me like anyone is gonna be sacred of your b#tch a#s. doesnt surprise me that ur still with that skank! haha.
Jessica

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Feb 20, 2010
well she said you would get mad at her for walking two blocks from your house to my work to see me. That would make a normal person think you wouldn't let her do anything and you've never even really meet me. I've always just wanted her to be happy but she doesn't even really talk to much to me when your around. But if none of that has to do with you then I'm sorry. I love her she has been in my family since she was 3. And i agree with Daniel like i said anyone wanting to talk shit like i said come on lets go
Daniel Riffe

Ironton, OH

#13 Feb 21, 2010
Lmfao wrote:
daniel riffe are you kidding me like anyone is gonna be sacred of your b#tch a#s. doesnt surprise me that ur still with that skank! haha.
are you kidding me? you wanna get on here and talk your shit but i bet you wont show your face. then we will see
justin kelley says this

Campton, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2010
Lmfao wrote:
ok. hold up. scared of daniel or not, Heather is no skank. I would love the chance to meet the person starting this shit because that's my girl and I would kick some fuckin' ass for her.

Jessica,
Funny to me that you and the chic who started this are both from Charlottes VA...don't you know that you are supposed to change your city info before you type your silly shit on here!!
ooops that was andi

Campton, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2010
by the way, that was from ANDI, not Justin!!
yo mama Andi says this

Campton, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2010
Jessica wrote:
well she said you would get mad at her for walking two blocks from your house to my work to see me. That would make a normal person think you wouldn't let her do anything and you've never even really meet me. I've always just wanted her to be happy but she doesn't even really talk to much to me when your around. But if none of that has to do with you then I'm sorry. I love her she has been in my family since she was 3. And i agree with Daniel like i said anyone wanting to talk shit like i said come on lets go
NO...she said he would not like her hangin' out with all the guys that you hang out with. No man would want his woman hangin' out in a tatoo parlor with a bunch of fellers, especially when she is a cute as Heather is.....I smell jealousy in the air!! How unfamiliar in this relationship. There has always been an issue with Jessica and how you felt second best to Heather, I have known this to be factual for about the past 16 years. Now, let me catch my name on this site after this little problem (just like Heather's name did after your little problem) and I will pay you a person visit!!
yo mama Andi says this

Campton, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2010
Mee wrote:
Jessica...honey....I know you are not accusing anyone of not taking a shower!! PLLLLEAAAAZEA...Now stop this shit because I can ruin your name just like you are trying to ruin Heather! I KNOW TOOOOO MUCH ON YOU GIRL!!
yo mama Andi says this

Campton, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2010
Now you get this shit deleted or I will ruin you so f*cking fast you wont know what hit you. And just so that you know, I have spent time with Daniel and to me he seems cool as hell and really into Heather. Thank you Daniel for being good to my girl!!
yo mama Andi says this

Campton, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2010
Mee wrote:
tell me the time and place, And I will be there with bells on!:)
ring a ding b!tch
Jessica

Waynesboro, VA

#21 Feb 22, 2010
ok first of all i have stuck up for her and the shiver bout Daniel originally came from other people in our family cause we had never met I'm not arguing with any of you and i love you sorry heather never should have told you this was on here should have let you figure it out on your own i didn't even know your name was on here till i was told. So i replied to it and let you know but next time someone is talking bout you i will just not say a word. But this is always how it goes to. Heather is never wrong and as soon as there is any argument you run to andi and she takes your side and me and her get in an argument or she stays mad at me. Now i love you both and i will talk to you later but I'm not arguing with either of you. Hope you have a good night
yo mama Andi says this

Campton, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2010
not arguing,just stating the facts. you got pissed at her on the 19th, and the first post was on here on the 19th using your famous "bitch" as you have said bout me a thousand times. you get sooo pissed when things don't go your way, I am your step-mother and I know this to be a fact. Instead of being on here doing all this shit, you should be reading and taking care of what all is being said bout you on here. there are 2 separate topics on here concerning Jessica Alley.
yo mama Andi says this

Campton, KY

#25 Feb 23, 2010
Food for Thought wrote:
why would you think that, just because they share the same first name? She has no sisters.
Heather LeShae Adkins

Ironton, OH

#26 Feb 25, 2010
Food for Thought wrote:
No this is just jessica pretending to be someone else to make herself look good and not like the lair she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union Contracters & Retired Marathon Employees 1 min Jay union boilerm... 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min havent forgotten 135,060
Kaitlyn Robertson and Michael 16 min Kristen 3
Marathon employees 54 min Where 866
Looking For Surgeon for Eyelid surgery (Oct '13) 1 hr pump 20
Sue Adams (Jul '12) 1 hr Tired of the BS 45
Fat Patty's 1 hr wondering 15
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]