just want to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Anyone know the Mike Phillips that is on Greenup Ave all day?
kinda

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Who is asking
Yes sure do

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Very nice guy. He's my neighbor and has been for years. Works on all our family cars and does a great job. Very professional. Had an outstanding relationship or so I thought until his wife accused my 9 year old granddaughter of killer her dog (She said this in front of me, my husband and my 9yo granddaughter, I can't believe that she would look at a child and say the things she did. My granddaughter was up after midnight that night crying her eyes out (on a school night)that someone would even think that she could kill an animal. She loves animals. The dog came home about an hour after all this and never was there an apology. The dog was fine. We never had any trouble with any of our neighbors, even when my son and their son (the phillips)got into trouble together as teens - there was never a harsh word between us that I can remember so I am shocked to say the very least and confused, during this Mike was very calm and supportive of his wife but to my disappointment by standing by and watching her verbally abuse a child and saying nothing gives people a false pretense that your actions are okay and it was most dinfinately not okay. They have little grandchildren and in a million years I wouldn't say a bad thing to them they are my neighbors! and I thought my friends!! Someday I hope that my granddaughter gets that apology. I don't let her walk past my neighbors house anymore without me by her side, because I'm frightening of what she may say to her and I can't stand that feeling. I wish my granddaughter did not have to see the bad side of life but it is what it is. Again, on a professional level Mike is the best.. Very nice and very good at what he does. Honest and reasonable priced.
HEY

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

BODY SHOP??????
Yes sure do

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

yes
scanner

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Yes sure do wrote:
Very nice guy. He's my neighbor and has been for years. Works on all our family cars and does a great job. Very professional. Had an outstanding relationship or so I thought until his wife accused my 9 year old granddaughter of killer her dog (She said this in front of me, my husband and my 9yo granddaughter, I can't believe that she would look at a child and say the things she did. My granddaughter was up after midnight that night crying her eyes out (on a school night)that someone would even think that she could kill an animal. She loves animals. The dog came home about an hour after all this and never was there an apology. The dog was fine. We never had any trouble with any of our neighbors, even when my son and their son (the phillips)got into trouble together as teens - there was never a harsh word between us that I can remember so I am shocked to say the very least and confused, during this Mike was very calm and supportive of his wife but to my disappointment by standing by and watching her verbally abuse a child and saying nothing gives people a false pretense that your actions are okay and it was most dinfinately not okay. They have little grandchildren and in a million years I wouldn't say a bad thing to them they are my neighbors! and I thought my friends!! Someday I hope that my granddaughter gets that apology. I don't let her walk past my neighbors house anymore without me by her side, because I'm frightening of what she may say to her and I can't stand that feeling. I wish my granddaughter did not have to see the bad side of life but it is what it is. Again, on a professional level Mike is the best.. Very nice and very good at what he does. Honest and reasonable priced.
heard on the scanner he and the sweet wifey were fighting all day Sunday.. beat the poo out of her.. nice nieghbors indeed.
Lol

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

scanner wrote:
<quoted text>heard on the scanner he and the sweet wifey were fighting all day Sunday.. beat the poo out of her.. nice nieghbors indeed.
. If that was the case he would have been in jail
Funny

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Years ago.. His wife was on drugs, I figured that she was off them by now, I guess not. And just b/c he or her isn't in jail.. Well it's all in who you know..They both deserve each other..I wonder if her pill head friend Connie is out jail..
Anonymous

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

just want to know wrote:
Anyone know the Mike Phillips that is on Greenup Ave all day?
what is it you would like to know about mike ? Does it have to do with his shop or is it personal ?
Anonymous

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Funny wrote:
Years ago.. His wife was on drugs, I figured that she was off them by now, I guess not. And just b/c he or her isn't in jail.. Well it's all in who you know..They both deserve each other..I wonder if her pill head friend Connie is out jail..
you are one of those people that just like to start trouble. I have seen you post on a lot of different threads and there all the same . You talk about how they do drugs. How do you know so many pill heads? Do u sell the drugs to them?
Truth

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Mike Phillips is a real dum a.. As long as u are helping him he cool but when u need the help he a dick trust me I know. Ask any of the guys that work for him.
wondering

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

A black escalade with plates that led back to his business was witnessed tossing a chihuahua out the window on march 11th on us-50 in south point, ohio. Female driver. Wonderful people who would do that to an animal. And then accusing a 9 year old of killing their dog? Hmm. Maybe there's a history of abuse here.
Lanie

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
A black escalade with plates that led back to his business was witnessed tossing a chihuahua out the window on march 11th on us-50 in south point, ohio. Female driver. Wonderful people who would do that to an animal. And then accusing a 9 year old of killing their dog? Hmm. Maybe there's a history of abuse here.
When people have called, Mike thought it was funny. We'll see how funny it is when his business is destroyed by all of this. Anyone who would do something like this or even laugh about it is a low life piece if sh/t.
Lol

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Joshua Phillips was arrested today in Lawrence County for tossing a dog out the window.. WSAZ updated the story today
Mike is a Troll

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Mike trolls these threads and online reviews of his business to write fake positive comments and reviews. If he wasn't such a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being, he would almost be funny - in a laughing AT him, not WITH him sort of way. Seeing how he loves to laugh - at unsatisfied customers, citizens concerned about animal abuse, etc.- I wonder if he is laughing now that his son is in jail. Because I sure am!!!
Jbird

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Is the guy arrested related to mike Phillips they have the same last name
funny

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Jbird wrote:
Is the guy arrested related to mike Phillips they have the same last name
It's his son!!!
Lanie

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

funny wrote:
<quoted text>It's his son!!!
So let me get this straight... Mike being an obvious piece of sh/t, raised another piece of sh/t?
roxy

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Lanie wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight... Mike being an obvious piece of sh/t, raised another piece of sh/t?
You got that right! He just got out of prison, where he served 8 years. He got out in September & look at him now!
Lanie

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Sounds like a wonderful group of people, NOT! I'll be sure to drive down there for Mike's going out of business sale...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min NO LMS 127,976
Obama hates us all. 25 min Biden 1
stolen items 27 min BC 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,888
Body Found In Ashland, Ky. Motel Room 43 min Pitiful 14
Fairview football 58 min LOL 68
Need help mowing mt grass 1 hr church 2
•••
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••