New Methadone Clinic In Cashland

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
WonnChaRee

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Is the Name of it Really "Ultimate Utopia" "Starting Your Day the Kool-Aid Way"?
ashlander

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2009
I've seen this place. I believe it is called the Ultimate Treatment Center. Does anyone know what goes on at this place?
Methodist Man

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jul 18, 2009
It is supposed to be a good treatment center.They treat patients with drug addictions to opiates.They dispense methadone under Dr. supervision.
Kentucky

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2009
Where is this place at.And is it any good at all....
Dr_ Noe

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jul 18, 2009
Kentucky wrote:
@1st and carter ave. Oh its sooooo good!!
What a joke

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2009
Just another legalized doctor trafficking in drugs...This will drop the population of Ashalnd before long...This will wipe so many drug addicts of the face of the earth now...Gotta love it. Its one cure of getting rid of addicts..Its all about money and that is it...Greed is the root of all evil....I saw Josh Owens there the other day
Josh Owens

Wagoner, OK

#7 Jul 19, 2009
What a joke wrote:
Just another legalized doctor trafficking in drugs...This will drop the population of Ashalnd before long...This will wipe so many drug addicts of the face of the earth now...Gotta love it. Its one cure of getting rid of addicts..Its all about money and that is it...Greed is the root of all evil....I saw Josh Owens there the other day
Dont be talking about me
Josh Owens

Wagoner, OK

#8 Jul 19, 2009
Methodist Man wrote:
It is supposed to be a good treatment center.They treat patients with drug addictions to opiates.They dispense methadone under Dr. supervision.
They were nice to me and they are goin to help me
Kentucky

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2009
Josh Good Luck, I hope everything owrks out for you, I just wished that my son would admit that he needs help before it is to late. He is going down hill fast.But I guess it takes one at a time, hopefully alot will follow you Josh, be the Leader, someone needs to , and only one that is into it, knows exactly what everybody is going through. Hope everyone is reading, take a Start Josh, show them that there is help, and that it can be done.
God Blesss You.....
who gives a shit

Wagoner, OK

#10 Jul 22, 2009
Dr_ Noe wrote:
<quoted text>@1st and carter ave. Oh its sooooo good!!
Where is 1st and Carter?Carter Ave. starts at 7st and ends at 32nd,and besides there is no 1st street in Ashland period.
knows

Whitney, TX

#11 Jul 22, 2009
Dr_ Noe wrote:
<quoted text>@1st and carter ave. Oh its sooooo good!!
Do you have a phone number for this place?
It Is Great

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 26, 2009
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a phone number for this place?
It's a great place. I go there now myself and it has helped me A LOT!!!! It's opened from 5:30am to 1pm Mon thru Fri. 6 am to 8am Sat and Sun. Your first visit, you have to be there at 5:30am Mon thru Fri. It's 77 dollars to get started. 12.50 a day after that and you have to go for 90 days straight. You take your doses at the office for the first 90 days. Oh yeah, you have had to be hooked on drugs longer than 12 months b4 they treat you. Anyway, they bring you 5 mg every two days. Lets say you're at 45 mg, if you think you are good there, tell them and they won't move you up anymore. You HAVE to take group counsiling there once a week or you don't get your dose. Also, they do random drug tests to make sure you're on track. It's a great place. The number is six zero six three nine three four six three two. Worth trying out.
It Is Great

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 26, 2009
who gives a shit wrote:
<quoted text>Where is 1st and Carter?Carter Ave. starts at 7st and ends at 32nd,and besides there is no 1st street in Ashland period.
It's on Carter avenue. It's a great place. I go there now myself and it has helped me A LOT!!!! It's opened from 5:30am to 1pm Mon thru Fri. 6 am to 8am Sat and Sun. Your first visit, you have to be there at 5:30am Mon thru Fri. It's 77 dollars to get started. 12.50 a day after that and you have to go for 90 days straight. You take your doses at the office for the first 90 days. Oh yeah, you have had to be hooked on drugs longer than 12 months b4 they treat you. Anyway, they bring you 5 mg every two days. Lets say you're at 45 mg, if you think you are good there, tell them and they won't move you up anymore. You HAVE to take group counsiling there once a week or you don't get your dose. Also, they do random drug tests to make sure you're on track. It's a great place. The number is six zero six three nine three four six three two. Worth trying out.
It Is Great

Marion, OH

#14 Jul 26, 2009
ashlander wrote:
I've seen this place. I believe it is called the Ultimate Treatment Center. Does anyone know what goes on at this place?
It's a great place. I go there now myself and it has helped me A LOT!!!! It's opened from 5:30am to 1pm Mon thru Fri. 6 am to 8am Sat and Sun. Your first visit, you have to be there at 5:30am Mon thru Fri. It's 77 dollars to get started. 12.50 a day after that and you have to go for 90 days straight. You take your doses at the office for the first 90 days. Oh yeah, you have had to be hooked on drugs longer than 12 months b4 they treat you. Anyway, they bring you 5 mg every two days. Lets say you're at 45 mg, if you think you are good there, tell them and they won't move you up anymore. You HAVE to take group counsiling there once a week or you don't get your dose. Also, they do random drug tests to make sure you're on track. It's a great place. The number is six zero six three nine three four six three two. Worth trying out.
It Is Great

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 26, 2009
Kentucky wrote:
HaHa

Winchester, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2009
What a joke wrote:
You must have been there too!
For Real

Marion, OH

#17 Jul 26, 2009
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been there too!
LOL Gave himself away when he said he saw someone there! That's hilarious!
ky girl

Newburgh, IN

#18 Jul 26, 2009
try suboxone instead I would recomend it over methodone and not sure if people know it but the utc also prescribes suboxone. it is a lot less adictive than methodone and does not give you such a high feeling. if opiates are your problem it will work just fine!! and not being high is a whole new world I think ppl who are ready to quit one high should not go to another! I am on suboxone for 7 months and it is great !! really works when you want it to and not being high was the whole point of changing! I did not trade one addiction for another just traded one for my life!
SOBER = Son Of a Bitch Everything is Real! and to those who do go (like me) to the utc lets remember we want the place to keep running so keep a low profile in and out do no linger in the parking lot and get the cops cruisin on us okay! and the dr does not like loitering or standing by the doors smoking have respect for the neighborhood and the other drs in the building!!! dont let our good name be ran in the dirt with the other methodone clinics!!!!!
Help in Kentucky

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2009
What do u do , when your kid says that he does not have a problem, but he does, very bad, he thinks that he can controll it. But it is tearing up the Family real bad, to where I had to kick my own Son out,God help me for doing that, but I had no choice. Does someone have an idea, on how to guild him that way,, PLEASE HELP......
huh

Clay City, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2009
Help in Kentucky wrote:
What do u do , when your kid says that he does not have a problem, but he does, very bad, he thinks that he can controll it. But it is tearing up the Family real bad, to where I had to kick my own Son out,God help me for doing that, but I had no choice. Does someone have an idea, on how to guild him that way,, PLEASE HELP......
just hang in there and pray that things will get better.i said a prayer for you and your son.you are not alone,pray for me and mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Ren 172,896
Russia investigation vindicated 1 hr excuse me but 47
2nd Amendment 1 hr excuse me but 49
Greg Pugh does any 1 no him 1 hr noname 5
Why do we need a PAID FIRE DEPT.? 3 hr Mike 24
Amanda Osbourne Bradley 4 hr Single 2
I was cruising down a California interstate today 5 hr The Original Jo Jo 2
Does Ashland have Uber? (Sep '16) 9 hr blahhh 23
ashland school arrests 14 hr LRM 12

Ashland Jobs