nTelos. You DON'T want to miss this!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 17, 2010
I have a straight talk phone from wally world. I pay $45.00 a month. No problems have never had to call customer service, so I can't comment about that. I have the $100.00 phone with the full side out keyboard. Works everywhere it uses verizon towers.

United States

#24 Dec 21, 2010
hillary wrote:
All i know is some of the guys that work in there are HOT!!!
what's up with ya hillary ?????? I use to work there
Someone that knows

United States

#25 Dec 24, 2010
Ntelos has great plans, but everyone is correct in saying that the customer service of those at the mall is crappy. You need to go over to Ironton and see Chris at River Cities Wireless. He used to work for Ntelos at the mall. He left to open his own place. He offers several plans. I have Ntelos and have since 1997. I know how much they have gotten better over the last 13 years. The phone company I would not give up on, but the people I dealt with had to go or I would have changed plans. Go over there. They have several plans to choose from. Not just Ntelos. I got my dad a phone with Platinumtel and I only pay $30 every six months for his service. Go over there. Seriously!!!!!!!!!! You will find what you need. Whether you get a prepaid or contract phone. The Platinumtel service is not a contract plan. It works great for my father.
Someone that knows

United States

#26 Dec 24, 2010
Sorry about the multiple posting my computer decidied to be crazy. Or does my computer know how good a deal that River Cities has to offer. I know Chris does not know that this is being posted but he will know if he reads it.
NTELOS Groupie

Waynesboro, VA

#27 Aug 17, 2011
NTELOS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! They give us the best signal out of any service we've had and offer the best deals ever! The dark haired girl and the bald guy are awesome!
Funny Man

Waynesboro, VA

#29 Aug 14, 2012
Kinda ironic. All this talk about ntelos being for poor people and the iphone was the shiit.

NTelos was the 5th company to offer the iphone

Waynesboro, VA

#30 Aug 14, 2012
I love my service with ntelos. It works great all over Boyd and Greenup county. And they are all so nice there. Well except for that one guy with all the gel in his hair. I can't understand anything he says.

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Dec 7, 2012
Serivce is horrible I live in the woods always in roaming I am goin back with att

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gussler 36 min john 10
Justin reeder 41 min Meth man 4
can we start a donation, or a GoFundMe, for Jus... 1 hr john 5
Alan Hutchinson 1 hr Forreal100 16
Charbone? Wtf, desire? REALLY? (Oct '15) 1 hr Jazzy 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 154,811
Trump Or Clinton -- Who Are You Voting For? 2 hr The Original JoJo 26

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages