Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

I have a straight talk phone from wally world. I pay $45.00 a month. No problems have never had to call customer service, so I can't comment about that. I have the $100.00 phone with the full side out keyboard. Works everywhere it uses verizon towers.
cujoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

hillary wrote:
All i know is some of the guys that work in there are HOT!!!
what's up with ya hillary ?????? I use to work there
Someone that knows

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

Ntelos has great plans, but everyone is correct in saying that the customer service of those at the mall is crappy. You need to go over to Ironton and see Chris at River Cities Wireless. He used to work for Ntelos at the mall. He left to open his own place. He offers several plans. I have Ntelos and have since 1997. I know how much they have gotten better over the last 13 years. The phone company I would not give up on, but the people I dealt with had to go or I would have changed plans. Go over there. They have several plans to choose from. Not just Ntelos. I got my dad a phone with Platinumtel and I only pay $30 every six months for his service. Go over there. Seriously!!!!!!!!!! You will find what you need. Whether you get a prepaid or contract phone. The Platinumtel service is not a contract plan. It works great for my father.
Someone that knows

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Sorry about the multiple posting my computer decidied to be crazy. Or does my computer know how good a deal that River Cities has to offer. I know Chris does not know that this is being posted but he will know if he reads it.
NTELOS Groupie

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

NTELOS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! They give us the best signal out of any service we've had and offer the best deals ever! The dark haired girl and the bald guy are awesome!
Funny Man

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Kinda ironic. All this talk about ntelos being for poor people and the iphone was the shiit.

NTelos was the 5th company to offer the iphone
Customer

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I love my service with ntelos. It works great all over Boyd and Greenup county. And they are all so nice there. Well except for that one guy with all the gel in his hair. I can't understand anything he says.
Troy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Serivce is horrible I live in the woods always in roaming I am goin back with att

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••