were you spanked as a chid? is bare b...

“I think, therefore I post.”

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

#44 Sep 20, 2010
Wow wrote:
Why am I in denial? I'm not. Nothing about any of the spankings I got was sexual. You're going to say I'm in denial because I don't agree with you? Everyone has an opinion, no one has to like anyone elses, but you are not going to insult me because your parents or whoever got their jollys by spanking you. I'm sorry for your screwed up life but not everyone has to see it your way. And that is fine, but insulting people for their opinion is uncalled for.
You were spanked with your butt bare?
Censorship sucks

Richmond, KY

#45 Sep 20, 2010
Wow wrote:
Why am I in denial? I'm not. Nothing about any of the spankings I got was sexual. You're going to say I'm in denial because I don't agree with you? Everyone has an opinion, no one has to like anyone elses, but you are not going to insult me because your parents or whoever got their jollys by spanking you. I'm sorry for your screwed up life but not everyone has to see it your way. And that is fine, but insulting people for their opinion is uncalled for.
OK, lets put it this way. The almost ritualistic way in which I was beaten with a belt on my bare bottom was sexual in nature. I cannot see a reason for a grown man to bend a little girl over a bed and beat her bare bottom. It's sick and perverse and sexual.

As for a screwed up life, Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger." I managed to prevail and I'm a stronger woman for what I've been through. I wouldn't change a thing, because it's made me who I am today, and I like that.
Wow

Dallas, TX

#46 Sep 21, 2010
Good for you. And yes I was spanked bare bottomed. And I deserved every one I got.
mike

Scottsville, KY

#48 Sep 28, 2010
green eyes wrote:
i was what you call beat.. my dad would pick up what was closest and bust my bottom.. at my younger age i hated him for it and even ran away once but as i grew older i realized that he was just giving me a proper raising. i think what we forget as parents sometimes is what we got spanked for.. i sure didnt get my butt beat over getting a cookie before dinner but when he caught me in the ohio river swimming as a teenage girl in my panties and bra he beat me all the way home... then pulled me outta the shower naked and whipped me again! i thought he was evil but he just didnt want his little girl growing up to be a tramp!! i have alot of respect and love for my father now that i am a mother of 3 girls!
Great Dad you have there... showed he loved you alot... Do you use spanking with your on girls?
bbb

Ashland, KY

#49 Sep 28, 2010
Noxious wrote:
<quoted text>
My sick mind came from sick men telling me about their crazy fetish. I had never heard of such a thing until I was about 45 or so. My mind was indeed sickened by some guy telling about his mom spanking him with her hairbrush and getting aroused by it, and then it got even weirder.
I've had several guys message me with that crap since then, and it makes me wanna puke that they are trying to take advantage of caring people's need to help others. I keep my yahoo ID open, because it's a good way to get to know people from all over the world, but sick people like those guys are disgusting!
So, don't blame me for being revolted, blame the sick pervs who schooled me on this when I was trying to reach out to what I thought was a suffering person..
if you dont like this then why are u on here and why do u chat with those men??? ur going on and on about these sick perverts when it sounds to me that u like talking this and getting the attention from old men!
willTbagU

United States

#50 Sep 28, 2010
So every adult that whips their child in this manner is what, a pedophile? I think someone was whipped like this AND was subjected to inappropriate acts. But I hardly think getting that ass busted should qualify as being fondled.
buttstillhurts

Huntington, IN

#51 Sep 28, 2010
I got paddled on my bare butt until i was 16 years old. it made me respect people and kept me in line. i got caught smoking pot behind my house at 15 and my dad pulled my pants and underwear down and wore me out in the yard in front of 3 of my friends. but i learned my lesson. and havent touched that stuff since and its been 10 years.
blind in omaha

Waco, TX

#52 Sep 28, 2010
Oh was i ever switched to a beet red glow on my lil butt. you bet and i got'em often was not a good child. but i always made me work harder at getting away with things. Are you dorthy jeans brother micheal prince
yes

Huntington, IN

#53 Sep 28, 2010
I got whuppins all the time. and it was always with my pants around my ankles. my dad would take a switch to me. never done me any good. i was still bad and would get whuppins until I was 17. now im 21 and my dad would still tan my butt if I smarted off.
Woody West

Whitney, TX

#54 Sep 28, 2010
Oh Lands Sakes YES! I got my hind-end busted and home AND at school! Back in those days, they'd bust your ass w/ a paddle soon as look at ya! There was no "dyslexia" or "slow learning" back then. They'd take you out in the hall and wear your ass out and when you got back in, you'd be able to spell and keep up w/ the rest of the class just fine!
Woody West

Whitney, TX

#55 Sep 28, 2010
Oh yeah, I don't remeber getting any "bare-butt whuppins really. That's just sorta weird.

“I think, therefore I post.”

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

#56 Sep 28, 2010
bbb wrote:
<quoted text>if you dont like this then why are u on here and why do u chat with those men??? ur going on and on about these sick perverts when it sounds to me that u like talking this and getting the attention from old men!
No, they weren't old men. I have my yahoo messenger set open so people can message me. When guys start talking freaky stuff, I block them. Most folks are really nice people, and I hate to block it so nobody can message me, because I want old friends to be able to message me if they find me.

As to me not liking this, I was giving a warning to folks that there are sick people out there who get their jollies outta this kind of talk. I sure didn't know about it until well into my 40s, and would have been happier if I had never known about it. But, what is... is.
child abuse

Grayson, KY

#57 Sep 28, 2010
for the life of me i cant understand what people think they are teaching their children when they spank them,that you solve problems by hitting people.seems to me thats a bad lesson to teach your children.i wasnt spanked as a child,i have 2 grown children that were never spanked and they are productive,upstanding citizens who have never been in any trouble.i also have 2 grandchildren that arent spanked and they are well behaved kids.i cant imagine ever lifting a hand to hit them.you can get your point across with kids using kindness alot better than threatining to hit them and making them afraid of their own parents,the people who are supposed to protect them.there are much better forms of disipline than spanking.
green eyes

Huntsville, AL

#59 Sep 30, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Great Dad you have there... showed he loved you alot... Do you use spanking with your on girls?
yes, i use spanking with my girls and my 11 year old son! it is not in any way perverse, it is done out of love! i have raised my children to know the rules of life and the consequences if they should break those, so really getting a whippin is up to them! if they pull some new trick outta the bag that we have not discussed then we talk about it.. but if it something we have been over an i know they know better then yes they get their butts whipped!
BARTT

West Memphis, AR

#60 Jan 11, 2011
I AM LAYING HERE RIGHT KNOW JUST THE WORST STRAPPING OF MY LIFE FOR YELLING AND PUNCHING MY DOCTOR YESTARDAY. WILL GEY 75 WITH PADDLE LATER ON TODAY THEN 15 WITH SWITCH AFTER SHOWER TONIGHT FOR MY ACTION ALL BARE ASS AS IN REALLY HURTING
Lisa

Ashland, KY

#61 Jan 12, 2011
Been bare-butt spanked throughout my childhood years by my father and secretly loved it! I used to hump his legs while i was across his lap, pretending it was motion from kicking my feet. When I was eleven, one day he spanked me, and noticed me grinding my crotch on him. I made it worse by begging him to continue spanking me lol. I started getting grounded after that.
Jack

Ashland, KY

#62 Jan 12, 2011
buttstillhurts wrote:
I got paddled on my bare butt until i was 16 years old. it made me respect people and kept me in line. i got caught smoking pot behind my house at 15 and my dad pulled my pants and underwear down and wore me out in the yard in front of 3 of my friends. but i learned my lesson. and havent touched that stuff since and its been 10 years.
You better not! Pot kills more people than oxycottin and is more addictive than heroin! I just got out of the hospital from alcohol poisoning, love to have a beer with you and discuss using physical force and torture to make others obey and imitate, rather than using hippie explanations, inspiration, and understanding.
yep was too

Flatwoods, KY

#63 Jan 12, 2011
michael prince wrote:
I was spanked up to age 15 with a belt, switch, or paddle. sometimes bare butt. anyone else experience these humiliating spankings. please post real stories so i can see if my upbringing was normal!
and No you were raised right made who you are today , these days in time , they don't , and thats why we have more prisons then any other country. Today they send you to Hack Estep. They can beat ya any way they want.Also get away with it. You do something like they do and they will take your kids.
just a smokin

Flatwoods, KY

#64 Jan 12, 2011
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not! Pot kills more people than oxycottin and is more addictive than heroin! I just got out of the hospital from alcohol poisoning, love to have a beer with you and discuss using physical force and torture to make others obey and imitate, rather than using hippie explanations, inspiration, and understanding.
Who is this green horn pot kills what plant did you come from? All pot doe's pal is make you want to raid the ice box or stop at Rosie's on the way home. are you crazy ? dummy
Bill

Ashland, KY

#65 Jan 12, 2011
yep was too wrote:
<quoted text>
and No you were raised right made who you are today , these days in time , they don't , and thats why we have more prisons then any other country. Today they send you to Hack Estep. They can beat ya any way they want.Also get away with it. You do something like they do and they will take your kids.
I thought we had more prisons than any other country because prohibition/regulation create markets and criminals to crew private and state prison slave-labor work camps making McDonalds uniforms and office furniture for twelve cents an hour... What is a victimless crime?

Sharing is Stealing.
Inspiration is Theft.
Buckle up. Your Body, our choice.
Don't do drugs. You must be protected from yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bet awards 18 min The original Jo Jo 2
Trump accused of child molestation 20 min The original Jo Jo 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Mickey402 148,905
How long is the wait list for Scope Towers? 1 hr Mike 3
when will people understand this 2 hr GBug 155
Verna bowen 2 hr Blonde 1
LOCAL 1865 Busted? 2 hr Mike 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages