Ultimate Methadone
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2012
I've got a new favorite place on earth!Ultimate treatment center dispenses the best longest lasting cheapest opiate high on Gods green earth!for a measley 14bux daily you can get anywhere from 30 to 60 or more mg's of the sweetest pinkest euphoria inducing elixir and the best part about it is.....get this It's Legal!!no need putting your job,home,money etc. at risk dealing with shady undesirables/negros/confidenti al informants/snitches etc.this is to good to be true!in our little podunk town Ashland ky. We can get the closest thing to pure opium cheap and legal!Oh hell yeah
Overseer

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2012
I hope it kills you since you dont seem to understand just how disgusting the stuff is.
michelle

Delphos, OH

#4 Apr 2, 2012
That isn't the point of the treatment center
c'mon man

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2012
michelle wrote:
That isn't the point of the treatment center
May not be the point of the treatment center, but u r missing the point of this post!

It's abused like everything else.
michelle

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Not by everyone some like myself have used it for its purpose and it worked for me so this idiot is just giving a bad name to a good place

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 3, 2012
michelle wrote:
Not by everyone some like myself have used it for its purpose and it worked for me so this idiot is just giving a bad name to a good place
ok ok maybe I went a little to far by glorifying opiate use for recreational purposes which Im guilty of doing and I won't lie I absolutely freeging love any and all opiates including synthetic methadone,I admit I go to utc to get a cheap potent legal high and I'm not the only one lol,props to those who go to get off dope and eventually several yrs down the road I may try to ween myself down or off but I doubt it because I'm having way way WAY to much drama free,cheap,legal yes I said LEGAL fun
Bc girl

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Just another junkie like the rest of them that go there
Mmmm

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2012
Just another perfect example of someone who needs a little education on the subject they are trying to speak of which they know nothing about. People only know what others tell them when they should research it for themselves.
Bc girl

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2012
My ex husband use to go , he went for 5 years, I know all about it trust me
To ihclassof94

Ironton, OH

#13 Apr 5, 2012
IHSclassof94 wrote:
<quoted text>ok ok maybe I went a little to far by glorifying opiate use for recreational purposes which Im guilty of doing and I won't lie I absolutely freeging love any and all opiates including synthetic methadone,I admit I go to utc to get a cheap potent legal high and I'm not the only one lol,props to those who go to get off dope and eventually several yrs down the road I may try to ween myself down or off but I doubt it because I'm having way way WAY to much drama free,cheap,legal yes I said LEGAL fun
You are the reason why recovering addicts get a bad rap. There is nothing fun about Methadone when taken properly. It does not get you high. It causes many unwanted side effects. Yet, it does get people off the street. It does put people in a position to get their life together. It does many things for a recovering addict that are very positive. The perception of people taking this medication is unfortunate. The main reason people have this perception is because of people like you. Most people are in that program to become better people and it's a shame their voice is not heard because people would rather believe the crap that's coming out of your mouth.
Bc girl

New York, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2012
I went thru he'll and back when my ex-husband went there. It's a joke, what r u gonna do when u have to come off the methadone???? It's all the same,methadone is just legal. "recovering addicts" gave themselves a bad perception, not people like me!
Bc girl

New York, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2012
Thought that was directed forwards me, sorry
jenga

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2012
u live u die...have fun and do what u want in between... get over ur selves people if u want to live on the straight an narrow then so be it but if these people want to get high and destroy their bodys and shorten their life just let them and laugh about it when ur old lonely bastards
rofl

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2012
LOL
c'mon man

Maryville, TN

#18 Apr 5, 2012
jenga wrote:
u live u die...have fun and do what u want in between... get over ur selves people if u want to live on the straight an narrow then so be it but if these people want to get high and destroy their bodys and shorten their life just let them and laugh about it when ur old lonely bastards
Because these losers victimize innocent people.

What was said earlier is exactly right. What r they going to do when they come off the methadone. Methadone is a joke.
urright

Ashland, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2012
and in all honesty the ppl on the dope (methadone)try n tell people theyve been clean for years, months days whatever, but methadone is one of the strogest drugs out, more than likely stronger than the dope they were on. get it through your head dopies, methadone in your system makes you an addict...dont get it twisted your not RECOVERING IF YOUR DEPENDANT ON DOPE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE. granted it gets some off the street but thats because the methadone gets them HIGH all day long, so there not phenin for a buzz, theyve got that covered....you are all DELUSIONAL to think that your "clean" biggest freakin joke....your ALL STILL DOPE HEAD JUNKIES...FACE IT AND STOP TRYING TO SUGAR COAT IT...DAMN
Bc girl

Astoria, NY

#20 Apr 6, 2012
urright wrote:
and in all honesty the ppl on the dope (methadone)try n tell people theyve been clean for years, months days whatever, but methadone is one of the strogest drugs out, more than likely stronger than the dope they were on. get it through your head dopies, methadone in your system makes you an addict...dont get it twisted your not RECOVERING IF YOUR DEPENDANT ON DOPE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE. granted it
gets some off the street but thats because the methadone gets them HIGH all day long, so there not phenin for a buzz, theyve got that covered....you are all DELUSIONAL to think that your "clean" biggest freakin joke....your ALL STILL DOPE HEAD JUNKIES...FACE IT AND
STOP TRYING TO SUGAR COAT IT...DAMN
Ur EXACTLY right! Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!
you know

Ironton, OH

#21 Apr 6, 2012
methadone is dope..it kills
Angry Grandpa

East Springfield, OH

#22 Apr 6, 2012
urright wrote:
and in all honesty the ppl on the dope (methadone)try n tell people theyve been clean for years, months days whatever, but methadone is one of the strogest drugs out, more than likely stronger than the dope they were on. get it through your head dopies, methadone in your system makes you an addict...dont get it twisted your not RECOVERING IF YOUR DEPENDANT ON DOPE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE. granted it gets some off the street but thats because the methadone gets them HIGH all day long, so there not phenin for a buzz, theyve got that covered....you are all DELUSIONAL to think that your "clean" biggest freakin joke....your ALL STILL DOPE HEAD JUNKIES...FACE IT AND STOP TRYING TO SUGAR COAT IT...DAMN
Just think all these junkies are driving while high, now that's a hoot.
going down

Ashland, KY

#23 Apr 7, 2012
Is it against the law to send take homes without the proper dosage and the correct Dr s name on the bottel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyd county lacks leadership on dump issues 55 min proud one 3
suing the city. 1 hr The Big O 15
tony kirk trucking / tkt trucking 1 hr trucker 2
You people let your police run wild 1 hr Ganja guy 4
the cold case of Janet JoleneStephens-Brown 2 hr concerned aunt 116
Crazy Confused Cowardly Christians 2 hr rutro 2
Who rebuilds automatic transmissions? 2 hr Rex e 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages