Amber Hensley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whats the Scoop

Newburgh, IN

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Does anyone know her and whats her involvement at the Colonial Inn?
doesnt matter

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2010
I would like to know myself.
Funny how she claims her and Donta were so close but yet her status' on Facebook weren't anything about him except for one day, seems fishy?
Your a Dumbass

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Shit she wouldnt know who her friends were and who they werent..shes to strung out to know..she needs to get her head out of her ass and take care of her children!!!
Agreed

Hamilton, OH

#5 Aug 2, 2010
She doesn't care about anyone or anything! Only where her next fix comes from and if that means stealing from family or friends or taking from her own children then she will do it. I feel sorry for those poor kids!! Unfortunately, innocent children like that don't get to pick their parents!!
amber hensley

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2010
if you all are so brave to write stuff on me, then be brave and tell me who YOU ARE!! and i dont steal from my kid..nor would i ever..you retard! terry sure did..thats y im not with him..
Blonde

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Aug 3, 2010
so what was her involvement at the colonial in?
Agreed

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Everytime u spend money on another pill to put in your mouth you are stealing from your kids you "retard"!!! Try spending it on them instead pill head!!
the truth

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Blame everything on Terry, Amber...Terry & YOU STOLE FROM YOUR WHOLE FAMILY & it's hard to tell who else. You both are piece of crap parents and always will be...nothing but dope heads...when you sell your food stamps for drugs yes you are TAKING FROM YOUR KIDS!!! & for "blonde" her involvment there is selling her body for drugs...obviously why the hell else would she be there?? From the looks of it..it looks like nothing but a drug place with hookers. It does not matter who talks about you..everything on here is the truth..you need to get your act together.
everybody knows

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
she stold everything her poor mother had for drugs hell she never takes care of her kids as sick as her mother was do you think she cared NO she was to worried about where her next fix was coming from thats sad to talk from your own familey
I know

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 4, 2010
This is so the truth amber is a liar and a wh&re freak anyone for her next fix
Agreed

Hamilton, OH

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Wow!!!!! Gee Amber, and you called me retarded!!! Looks like more people agree with me than not!!! You've made quite the reputation for yourself! Maybe its time to clean up your act and become a productive member of society and take care of your kids!! You could start by giving the Donta boys family the answers they are looking for!! And just incase you need clarification, I mean real answers that are the truth. Google that word if you are unclear of it's meaning!!
Questions

Ashland, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Stand up and be a woman amber stop the dope take care of your kids and stop lying about what you know about donta your a real work of art you dumb C$&t stop lying he was a good person and I know you had something to do with it
doesnt matter

Russell, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2010
I think she had to have something to do with this whole thing with Mike, too many people are saying she did, what is she telling the police?
amber hensley

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2010
i know who you all are..believe me..i wish you all sure the heck wasnt my family..just saying!! i dont know anything that went on with mikes death..i cant wait til maybe one day the truth will be found out and then everyone will be apologizing to me..!!! i dont do nothing but stay home and take care of my kids..so leave me ALONE!! pick on someone else in the family..or maybe get a life! just stay out of mine
doesnt matter

Russell, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2010
You don't know me, and nobody is picking on you pill head, you do know!
Did that

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2010
Hmmm for someone wo indicated they were headed to rehab in Prestonsburg, your should on the computer a lot. Makes me wonder what your hiding.
Someone who knows

Rush, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2010
She can't keep her story straight!
Did that

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2010
amber hensley wrote:
i know who you all are..believe me..i wish you all sure the heck wasnt my family..just saying!! i dont know anything that went on with mikes death..i cant wait til maybe one day the truth will be found out and then everyone will be apologizing to me..!!! i dont do nothing but stay home and take care of my kids..so leave me ALONE!! pick on someone else in the family..or maybe get a life! just stay out of mine
Not your family and wouldnt apologize.. Just think whose son you picked up to go scam someone so you all can get a good high...Yep I can get to his messages..I bet your such a proud person to involve someone in your games that is struggling to get their life together, I guess your a mighty good influence on guys.. hmm wonder how you do that..If something like that happened to my son and you were involved... hmmmmm just saying... you fill the blanks... for your kids sake get clean and repair the damages you addiction have caused... Quit using... stop hurting others and guess what your life will get better... NOw that is a promise to be fulfilled...
interesting

Louisa, KY

#21 Jan 20, 2011
i seen amber crossing the street right in front of the colonial inn. i thought immediately hooking for drugs. wow!
lovable

United States

#22 Jul 5, 2011
probably. Also, Erica steele is in the same boat. she is so strung out, selling herself to all kinds of different men while her husband takes half the money... Amber, why are you leading other friends of yours in that direction?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote NO for alcohol sales in Boyd!!!!!! 38 min Decent Woman 140
new private investigator in ashland 43 min Why Pay More 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 151,978
Electric bill 1 hr Inn 1
Worthington City Hall 6 hr Lois 4
Fitness World in Russell, KY 7 hr Geography 5
Jessica Pennington 8 hr Savannah 55

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages