Boyd county football
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

Ashland, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2009
How do you think this season will go for the Lions?
BC Fan

Newburgh, IN

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Joe wrote:
How do you think this season will go for the Lions?
I think it will go okay. They seem to be working hard and have good coaches.
FAN

London, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2009
IF THEY KEEP THAT BRYANT BOY HEALTHY THEY WILL GO FAR.
FAN

London, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2009
IF THEY KEEP THAT BRYANT BOY HEALTHY THEY WILL GO FAR.
Joe

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2009
Bryant is a great player. But it takes more than one to make a team. I think the Arthur kid will do good at QB he got a lot of time in last year. The line has to do their job though. Win or lose i will be there every Friday to support the team once a Lion always a Lion.
Derek

Ashland, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2009
The linemen have been playing varsity since their Freshman year together && they aint going to be the problem. They'll do great!
Past BC Player

Vanceburg, KY

#7 May 11, 2009
In my opinion Lee has done a very good job of coaching with the parts he has to work with. I agree that with Bryant anchoring the "D" and Arthur leading the "O" BC will have a very respectable season this year. The line was a little shakie at times last year but did a Great Job for such a young team. We will need to find a couple of running backs so that we won't have to use Bryant all the time, this way we can save him for the "D". I would like to say this much and please quote me,(POUND FOR POUND DONNIE BRYANT IS THE TOUGHTEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF BC!!! MAN I WISH WE COULD ADD 6" INCHES AND 50 POUNDS TO THAT KIDS FRAME WHAT AN ANIMAL THAT WOULD BE!!!! I MEAN THAT WOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL)
BC FAN

Flatwoods, KY

#8 May 11, 2009
Keep it up Coach Evans! These boys are headed for good things.
BCFOOTBALLFAN

Canfield, OH

#9 May 18, 2009
This year is going to be GREAT for the Lions.. Not only do they have have donnie bryant ant linebacker..there is also arron black at middle backer..and what i saw from last year i think that rice boy is going to be on the starting linebacking core..Thouse are 3 BAD MEN!The oposing qb's are going to be pissing down there legs!!I mean they are good! Arthur is going to do very well! Now that wilson is gone..Arthur knows he is going to have to come out of wilson's shadow and step it up..Hes go a killing arm and quick feet!!
dont make me mention that O LINE!!
They have been playing together for along time..and i think there senior year is the time to beat some skulls!
Lets get em this year lions!
here kitty kitty kitty..........
yeah

Ashland, KY

#10 May 19, 2009
bc football is seriously the shit.
we may not be the best but the passion and the dedication our players give is amazing! it makes those friday nights the absolute best for everyone on the county side!
our players are gunna rock this year & i'd like to see them go far!!!

:)
random

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jul 26, 2009
bryant aint shit he cant read he dont know whats going on anymore or anything all he does is smoke pot and drink tell lies his whole world is coming down!!!! all hes got left is to end up in jail or something. there is nothing else for him because of the life stlyles that he has chosen as of lately!
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkk

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Jul 26, 2009
random wrote:
bryant aint shit he cant read he dont know whats going on anymore or anything all he does is smoke pot and drink tell lies his whole world is coming down!!!! all hes got left is to end up in jail or something. there is nothing else for him because of the life stlyles that he has chosen as of lately!
Donnie may not make lifes greatest decisions but he is one hell of a player. He's got heart, drive, and he's got what it takes to get to the top.
random is full of shit

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2009
U just wish ur kide could b him.
random is full of shit

Ashland, KY

#14 Jul 26, 2009
U just wish ur kide could b him
bball

Ashland, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2009
i thank random is a bitch
Morgan

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Jul 26, 2009
I agree, I also think random is a bitch and she wishes her kid could have the potential Donnie does.
some girl

United States

#18 Jul 27, 2009
yea, i agree that you are morgan, and ur bf deserves so much more. idk how he puts up w/ you and that hideous laugh that sounds like a dying walrus! i'll show him what a good girlfriend is when ur bucky-the-beaver-looking ass isnt with him.
random

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2009
if you dont want to sound like anymore of a dumbass than you already know, im not a bitch, and i dont have kids. im just a guy that sees the weaknesses and faults of him and that hes not the hardass everyone thinks he is.
bball

Ashland, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2009
haha thin u fight him
Donnie bryant

Ashland, KY

#21 Jul 27, 2009
Every one who dont like me can f**k off. An ps druge test me b***hies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find a lost frend 22 min Eys_lee 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min DISSIDENT 166,309
Question about Confederate Statues 32 min Geo 60
Who was the nude man running through mall parki... 50 min Angel 23
ACTC "professors" 1 hr Fed up 4
Fairview high school (Dec '09) 1 hr The Original Jo Jo 151
Josh Fitzpatrick 2 hr Swollen Sue Ellen 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages