terrifying

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Jun 13, 2012
Bike wrote:
All the bicyclest have to pay me to ride their bikes here and also in all of greenup county. My dad has to be paid tribute for all the 16 wheelers in this area that is driven, and my uncle gets paid a tribute for all barges and boats going up and down the river. But motorcyist in clubs don't worry or bother us, they are all old men going through a mid-life crisis, they never had a fight or a run in with the law, they watch movies and they think its them, they drive by other men on motorcycles and wave or nod at each other like kids in highschools.
Snort a few more lines.
Ripper

Ashland, KY

#23 Jun 13, 2012
terrifying, thats funny trying to be bad when your location says proctorville. HAHAHA!
Lol

Russell, KY

#24 Jun 13, 2012
Tricycle wrote:
They are men going through a midlife crisis, they think they are tuff and ruff, which they are not. They all got to wear the same clothing and dew rags.
I think its comical watching them ride their bikes, don't they know that their bikes is no match for a car or a truck? But then most bikers need other bikers to stand up with them as alone they are cowards.
It's funny how all of the sudden some people start riding a bike and in their mind they all the sudden morph into a bad ass. There is way to much of that among bikers. Riding a bike does not make you tough.
Overseer

United States

#26 Jun 14, 2012
Shut up and ride. And if I catch you wearing one of those childish SOA patches I'll take your lunch money and make you put your pants on backwards.
Biker Wanna Be

United States

#27 Jun 14, 2012
I can't wait to go buy some black leather gear and everything Harley Davidson has ever made so I can roll out like a big dawg! I'm actualy chewing harley davidson gum while typing this on my harley engraved special edition iphone. I've got a harley davidson hearing aid that only picks up pure awesomeness - none of that mediocore crap! Oh yeah - my biker chick? She's a hot momma! Still wearing leather bikini tops and half her arse is hangin over the seat - she looks like walking leather and she's only 50-60 yrs old and thinks she's 18! I'm a cool biker dude, and ride with a bunch of other awesome fella's and we own this town! Bikers rule! Need to go buy some more HD toliet paper, those HD wings tore me up!!

I think they should outlaw motorcycles. If it's a requirement to wear a seatbelt inside of a motorvehicle, how is it safe to even operate a motorcycle on the streets? I think they should be off road vehicles only! haha that'll teach those motha fawkers!!
SYLDD

Culloden, GA

#28 Jun 14, 2012
what is DMC?
spanky

Ashland, KY

#29 Jun 14, 2012
disabled motorcycle club
Ripper

Columbus, OH

#30 Jun 14, 2012
Hahahaha thats funny mate! Just hope you never cross the path of the DMC or those words will come back to haunt you.
SYLDD

Culloden, GA

#31 Jun 14, 2012
Ripper wrote:
Hahahaha thats funny mate! Just hope you never cross the path of the DMC or those words will come back to haunt you.
well what the f*ck does DMC stand for?
terrifying

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Jun 14, 2012
DMC rules the whole Eastern Seaboard! What a joke, hellat least BOTW are a real club.
Ripper

Columbus, OH

#33 Jun 14, 2012
Terrifying, hahahaha ahhh mate you're funny, but you are almost right we do run the Eastern Seaboard as well as the Southern states.
Overseer

United States

#34 Jun 15, 2012
You are all totally clueless. Too many dumbfounded morons watching SOA.
fucktheoutlaws

Culloden, GA

#35 Jun 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how all of the sudden some people start riding a bike and in their mind they all the sudden morph into a bad ass. There is way to much of that among bikers. Riding a bike does not make you tough.
and it doesnt make you immortal either.
Chingaling

Kendallville, IN

#36 Jun 15, 2012
We own Ironton Ohio. Step aside bitches.
fucktheoutlaws

Culloden, GA

#37 Jun 15, 2012
Chingaling wrote:
We own Ironton Ohio. Step aside bitches.
until you get your ass handed to you.
spanky

Ashland, KY

#38 Jun 15, 2012
dmc, dips***s motorcycle club
Traveller

United States

#39 Jun 15, 2012
Any motorcycle club or gang, are for cowards and pussy's.
They have watched too many episodes of S.O.A, that's a show bitches this is real life.
A bike doesn't make you tuff, you all are cowards and loud mouths whom are like dogs and must roam and fight in packs.
No pathetic wimpy motorcycle club or gang controls this or any area, come on guys, and also twilight the movie is not real, it too is a chick flick.
one-pct

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#40 Aug 27, 2012
DMC.. are you refering to "Dayton MC?"
if so.. you have got to be shitting me!
those guys are about as tough as a 6 year old girl!!
and believe me they dont run shit!!
have you guys ever heard of.. hell idk, pagans, 81's, outlaws?? hell the veteran clubs would even stomp the shit out of "DMC" bahahahahaha!!
f'n loser!
breeze

Ankeny, IA

#41 Aug 19, 2013
I am a member of an all female motorcycle organization as such I know and ride with many MC members.. your ignorance here is what is comical.. most clubs are started by a very close group of friends.. often their bonds were formed in military service protecting your rights to be ignorant. They hold fundraisers to raise money for many worthy causes...
You impotent brains here are the comical ones..
Monsoon

Ashland, KY

#42 Aug 19, 2013
breeze wrote:
I am a member of an all female motorcycle organization as such I know and ride with many MC members.. your ignorance here is what is comical.. most clubs are started by a very close group of friends.. often their bonds were formed in military service protecting your rights to be ignorant. They hold fundraisers to raise money for many worthy causes...
You impotent brains here are the comical ones..
. That was dumb Breeze. Now do as before and get on your knees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Anyone want to GET IT ON? Im single & im cute. ... 13 min Faith 21
Will Mcconnell Revive Coal or Something Else? 13 min Pikeville Resident 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Anonymous 131,567
this shit in missouri is totally retarded 34 min BBB 7
my dads pizza on 60 41 min BBB 2
jolena Shearer 55 min yess 1
McKenzie Boys (Sep '10) 58 min yess 23
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]