nate

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

u ppl act so hard but cant post ur name by what ur sayin.
Sarah B

Port Deposit, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I havent seen her in FOREVER!!! we used to be best friends and she was always very intelligent....I don't know how much of all that crap is true, but living in this area can screw up even a nun... so i hope she is doing well and clean... pills are destroying our tri-state and i care about her.. I dont want her to be another statistic...

Miss ya WALLI!!!!
Racheal P

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Keepin it real wrote:
Why not use ur real names when you post comments about people. or you could tell them how u feel to their face instead of getting on topics.com . but all the way 100, this is megan fuckin wallace and im glad that you all think me and nate are so interesting that you actually took out the time to get on here and put how you feel about. its flattering reall. get lives.and just so you all know, we've never snitched or wore a wire on anybody before. but you wanna know someone who has? Rachel P. and you can probably guess her last name.
My name is racheal p and I hope your not talking about me because I'm not a snich and I'll straight beat you down, and you know it!if you think your bad bi*ch we'll see!! Get it right
big easy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

nate aliff wrote:
u all dont know anything cause we dont even do pills anymore. we r straight.
yeah right junkie
the truth

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Nate and his sister amber are junkies, he's a skinny puck azz bi*tch and can't fight and likes to act gangster and hard but isn't sh*t, and Amber is a prostitue junkie who will do anything for a needle and pill.. Me an My buddy picked her up on winchester av and gave her 35 dollars to let me and him gang bang her and she did it, she didn't like getting her holes torn up the way they did but she took it like a champ to get her pill. It was great tearing that skinny b*3ches ass and pvss up!! What dirty s7ut.
lexington steele

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Nate you mom blows my c3ck every night before I go to sleep!!!
Chris M

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

That seems harsh.
nate

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

the truth wrote:
Nate and his sister amber are junkies, he's a skinny puck azz bi*tch and can't fight and likes to act gangster and hard but isn't sh*t, and Amber is a prostitue junkie who will do anything for a needle and pill.. Me an My buddy picked her up on winchester av and gave her 35 dollars to let me and him gang bang her and she did it, she didn't like getting her holes torn up the way they did but she took it like a champ to get her pill. It was great tearing that skinny b*3ches ass and pvss up!! What dirty s7ut.
that's pretty sad u got to pay for sex. and who's the punk ass bitch that can't put their name by what they say. it's sad u don't have a life and talk mad shit behind a computer screen. I don't even do pills nor do I even live in Ur trashie town of ashland. I probablyhave a better job then anyone on here talkin shit and my crib is probably nicer then yalls but u probably still live at home wit Ur mommy's and daddys. all I need to say be real atleast put Ur real name and don't talk shit behind a computer screen.
nate

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

big easy wrote:
<quoted text> yeah right junkie
I'll tell u who big easy is. Ur mother, she's big and easy.
Big Easy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Yeah right nate, your a skinny as bi*ch and you and your sister are junkies, the only difference between the two of you is that she's on winchester tryin to sell that stanky p*zz for a fix!! And you can find out who I am!?! I'll meet you wherever junkie!!!! I'll swat you like the cockroach you are

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Jesus 151,008
Kdmc plans to lay off again 10 min fed employee 75
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min hey 1,044
fairview 11 min Huh 167
Medical Abortion Protest October 5 26 min help 18
lobster fest 38 min Bellefontian 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min justice_- 130,447
Another Rat in Ashland Tue motorcycle 29
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••