Megan wallace & Nate Aliff

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anti-junkie

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2010
pill head junkies who lose custody of their kids, yea kids she has two and is 19 and lost them both....steal from their friends.. and try to wear wirres on people....but some ppl just catch on to the little 5 headed wh-ore....and nates a punk bi tch who prob sucks di ck
Nate needs jail

Frisco, TX

#2 Feb 2, 2010
Junk ie
thei f
Liar no good all around rat

Since: Dec 09

Ashland, Ky

#3 Feb 2, 2010
foget 'em, nate used to be cool, i just can't believe how bad people in this town have gotten with the whole drugs and stuff, it's pitiful
ehh

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
I feel bad, even though it's her choices. Megan used to be a cool girl. I think she would have been better off without him, but it's still her decisions...
Keepin it real

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Why not use ur real names when you post comments about people. or you could tell them how u feel to their face instead of getting on topics.com . but all the way 100, this is megan fuckin wallace and im glad that you all think me and nate are so interesting that you actually took out the time to get on here and put how you feel about. its flattering reall. get lives.and just so you all know, we've never snitched or wore a wire on anybody before. but you wanna know someone who has? Rachel P. and you can probably guess her last name.
wondering

Huntington, IN

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Is this megan emrys sister? And do you have your kids od does emrys mom?
oh yea

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2010
she was cool in school but anyone who smokes weed in front of their kid is a bad parent
Becca Rearden

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2010
megan wallace is awesome as hell, people need to grow up.
hah

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2010
Becca Rearden wrote:
megan wallace is awesome as hell, people need to grow up.
She was... but if you lose your kids, you're obviously doing something real f*cking wrong, and need a serious realization and to get straight. If your kids aren't your top priority (and if you're doing something to lose them, they're NOT) then you're messed up.
Pretty Bad

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2010
What is even worse then that is the fact that they steal off of little kids too.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 12, 2010
Pill heads BAD!! They drive around messed up all of the time!! She used to be cool, went wayyy wayyy down hill! They are both junkies now!!
haters

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Jun 4, 2010
She actually straightened up and got her kids back. i think that says alot about her.
nate aliff

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Jun 19, 2010
u all dont know anything cause we dont even do pills anymore. we r straight.
Brittany D

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2010
Nate && megan. R the shit! Do you people honestly have a fucking life then sit here and talk shit about these people who have not done one thing wrong to you all. Yall got problems;; Seriously. She is a great mommie && nate is a good daddy;; they have a beautiful little gurl together;; && megan has the two most cutiest kids ever!!! Your a beautiful gurl meagan & a great guy nate. Don't let these dumbasses get to you all. Yall are one of the few that keeps it 100. I love you all!
StreetBikeMitch

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2010
nate aliff wrote:
u all dont know anything cause we dont even do pills anymore. we r straight.
i hope that's the truth...not many pillheads around here can say that they've cleaned up
Manman

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2010
The kids not even nates
nate

Whitney, TX

#19 Jan 21, 2011
Manman wrote:
The kids not even nates
who is this?
Big bit

Port Deposit, MD

#20 Jan 21, 2011
last i seen she was in jail. is she still in?
nope

United States

#21 Jan 24, 2011
Shes out....and she is soooo effin' fine!!
nate

Flatwoods, KY

#22 Jan 24, 2011
yea my girl is effin fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Amy Fannin bankrupt Chris? 13 min Buyer 1
jobs created in greenup county 27 min votor 1
Trump best president ever 40 min CoolStoryBro 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Strel 163,503
A and her fetishes 1 hr Judge 6
Just don't know 1 hr Turned 5
New pallets place open for business! 1 hr pallets of crap 3
City sues The Ambassador 4 hr Wrong again 109

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages