male looking for female for cuckold relationship.

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cuck me please

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Dec 23, 2011
wowuld love to find a female who would like this kinda relationship.
looking

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Good luck. I had a relationship like that. I'd like another one. Any ladies want this?
well

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2011
Honestly many women in this area do that kind of thing whether their man likes it or not...a girl like that should be pretty easy to find..just take a stroll thru any "hood" where the average income is less than 10k a year. You ever see Black Snake Moan?..there's a lot of girls like that who are so messed up that they can't help but have sex..and they physically can't remain faithful. This sounds like a match made in heaven for you all.
looking

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Cuckolding is more then just some lady screwing everyone and every guy. I'm seeking a lady that wants to be loved and cared for but is free to go out and pickup another man or is free to sleep with other men as long as I know about. In the agreed relationship that I had we really enjoyed her going to pick up a guy and then returning to me later to tell me all about her night out. This type of relationship obviously isn't for everyone, but if you find a lady that is into this, it can be wonderful. I wish you luck. Any ladies want this? Serious inquiries only.
cuckold me please

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jan 15, 2012
where do i find a woman like that. i need it.
SASSY

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2012
I will
SASSY

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2012
find me tinted tauras,or sunfire.
looking

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Sassy, you have another way to contact you? Email? You looking for a guy that will be good to you and still let you have your freedom and fun on the side? Serious only.
SASSY

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2012
what u meen by good
sounds interesting

Englewood, CO

#11 Jan 16, 2012
46/w/f
live in ashland, drug free, like a socal drink every now and then. love to dance, walk around the park, love all types of music, walking on the beach, and spending someone elses money ;)
i am only in town a few months a year due to travel with work. if interested you can reach me at badmat1369 on the yahoo
faggotslapper

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2012
sassy get ur azz off here before paul slaps ur eyes straight. damn. its bad enough ur man cheats on u. now u gotta do it. vicious cycle.

“PI Olivehillman”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 16, 2012
trash
sounds interesting

Englewood, CO

#14 Jan 16, 2012
says who? you? sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me! never met anything but trash out of olivehill...
looking

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2012
sounds interesting wrote:
46/w/f
live in ashland, drug free, like a socal drink every now and then. love to dance, walk around the park, love all types of music, walking on the beach, and spending someone elses money ;)
i am only in town a few months a year due to travel with work. if interested you can reach me at badmat1369 on the yahoo
Hey baby! Email address was bad. Looking forward to sending you my letter. Serious only. Hit me up!
lollipop

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jan 16, 2012
im female had this relationship once....but then he settled down and became loyal to one...think he married her.....would love to have that again just sayin it was one of the best times I had
looking

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2012
lollipop wrote:
im female had this relationship once....but then he settled down and became loyal to one...think he married her.....would love to have that again just sayin it was one of the best times I had
I'm interested! Leave an email if you would like. It could fun and nice for both of us. Would like for you to have more of the "best times" again. Not looking to settle down, but would be loyal, and you can have your fun, kinda have your cake and eat it too!
Donna

Ashland, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2012
No wonder we see a least three STD's a week at our office. You people are sick.
looking

Ashland, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2012
46/w/f
I sent you an email baby.
looking

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 17, 2012
46/w/f
I sent you an email baby. I hope to hear back from you.
SASSY

Grayson, KY

#22 Jan 17, 2012
sorry i am waiting on big foot my harry boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
mike craig (Jul '13) 1 hr boobman 3
need food 1 hr Student7429 6
fairview 1 hr John Paul 466
whats the duck tapes baby momma name 2 hr Some Chick 5
Women who have had abortions 2 hr WEBC 15
kdmc 4 hr ukgirl 17
Ashland football 15 hr Linda 47
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••