hot chick works applebees

hot chick works applebees

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious man

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2012
She has a bob haircut brown she is tan wears glasses so sexy can anyone tell me who she is
server

Russell, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Don't be a p#ssy and ask her.
nicole

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Do u no her
curious man

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Idk I don't want to put her on the spot do u no her she is beautiful
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2012
None work there.
curious man

Marion, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Real player 44 wrote:
None work there.
None wat work there
str8alltheway

Springfield, NJ

#7 Dec 5, 2012
curious man wrote:
<quoted text>None wat work there
I work at Applebee's. No hot girls work they there. They are all druggies. Especially her. Her name is Hallie btw
bunchofbs

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
A typical stereotype. There are a few girls that work there and are very pretty, that are not "druggies." I have a very good friend that works there, her name is Alicia. Just because some may be what you say, not all are!
halie

Marion, OH

#9 Dec 5, 2012
str8alltheway wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at Applebee's. No hot girls work they there. They are all druggies. Especially her. Her name is Hallie btw
If you work with me and you have something to say then u can say it to me not put it on topix,this must be a jealous female;) and since u no so much about me you would know that I don't do drugs,I go to the methadone clinic if you must know,and not all of us do drugs,so if u have something you would like to say you know where I work man up and say it;)hater hahaha!!!
str8alltheway

Marion, OH

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Alicia aka "bird" is a alcoholic,white trash lives out of a motel and drinks everyday wow
halie

Marion, OH

#11 Dec 5, 2012
str8alltheway wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at Applebee's. No hot girls work they there. They are all druggies. Especially her. Her name is Hallie btw
This is funny cuz all the guys that I work with have one way or another have complimented me so your apparently a jealous girl or one of the people who just got fired or ugly and just hates on pretty girls,your pathetic because at work your nice to me and have never said a bad thing to me,and once again if I'm such a deuggie why don't u bring a drug test in and let me take it for u and prove to u I don't do any drugs,I'll be at work for the next four days so if u ave anything to say feel free,your apparently a two faced coward! So apparently your no better than anyone else,and as far as bird goes she is a nice person who would help any of us out with anything,all the sh*t you talk you must be the most good looking perfect breathing huh?

“I Want To Get High”

Since: Dec 12

But I Don't Want Brain Damage

#12 Dec 6, 2012
You need to contact your HR Department. This is an inside job to smear you. I am the Chief of Topix listen to me on this.
halie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny cuz all the guys that I work with have one way or another have complimented me so your apparently a jealous girl or one of the people who just got fired or ugly and just hates on pretty girls,your pathetic because at work your nice to me and have never said a bad thing to me,and once again if I'm such a deuggie why don't u bring a drug test in and let me take it for u and prove to u I don't do any drugs,I'll be at work for the next four days so if u ave anything to say feel free,your apparently a two faced coward! So apparently your no better than anyone else,and as far as bird goes she is a nice person who would help any of us out with anything,all the sh*t you talk you must be the most good looking perfect breathing huh?
the third womanm

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
visionaryguruearthchild wrote:
You need to contact your HR Department. This is an inside job to smear you. I am the Chief of Topix listen to me on this. <quoted text>
I'm sure it is,thanks:)

“I Want To Get High”

Since: Dec 12

But I Don't Want Brain Damage

#14 Dec 7, 2012
The Chief of Topix stopped that thread didn't I? Now who is talking?
the third womanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it is,thanks:)
wondering

Springfield, NJ

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Had a waitress who was gorgeous there, named Kelly
lolz

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Who's the fat jap that works there,
Kinda hot?

“I Want To Get High”

Since: Dec 12

But I Don't Want Brain Damage

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Fat Jap ha ha ha lmfao
joe

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
str8alltheway wrote:
Alicia aka "bird" is a alcoholic,white trash lives out of a motel and drinks everyday wow
bird is a good friend of mine and you better hope i don't find out who you are or you will rue the day you ever made these comments.
mytwocents

Ironton, OH

#19 Dec 11, 2012
halie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you work with me and you have something to say then u can say it to me not put it on topix,this must be a jealous female;) and since u no so much about me you would know that I don't do drugs,I go to the methadone clinic if you must know,and not all of us do drugs,so if u have something you would like to say you know where I work man up and say it;)hater hahaha!!!
If you go to the methadone clinic, then you do drugs. Just sayin....
halie

Marion, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2012
mytwocents wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to the methadone clinic, then you do drugs. Just sayin....
First off you two cents don't matter to me,so focus on your own life,yeah methadone is a drug but its prescribed monitored I take the lowest dose available its not like I'm using street drugs and stealing lying and maniplutaing to get drugs,I don't abuse the methadone I'm trying slowly but syrley which is the reccomended way to come off so I don't give a f+ck what your just saying:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find a lost frend 22 min Eys_lee 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min DISSIDENT 166,309
Question about Confederate Statues 32 min Geo 60
Who was the nude man running through mall parki... 50 min Angel 23
ACTC "professors" 1 hr Fed up 4
Fairview high school (Dec '09) 1 hr The Original Jo Jo 151
Josh Fitzpatrick 2 hr Swollen Sue Ellen 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages