Next Last
what

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2010
How they doing?
Citizen

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2010
I heard they lost there best player , he is at BCMS now . Thanks Verity!!!!!!!!!
Yeah

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2010
He lives in BC's district anyway.
what

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2010
Yeah wrote:
No he doesn't
me

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>No he doesn't
Oh yes he does
blah!

Ironton, OH

#6 Dec 23, 2010
This is all wrong. He lives in Ashland district! I know him very well!
me

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2010
[QUOTE who="blah!"]This is all wrong. He lives in Ashland district! I know him very well![/QUOTE]
If your talking about Q.B. He lives in catlettsburg.
blah!

Ironton, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2010
Yeah wrote:
No he does not! He is one of my best friends! He lives in Ashland's district!
blah!

Ironton, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2010
me wrote:
[QUOTE who="blah!"]This is all wrong. He lives in Ashland district! I know him very well!"

If your talking about Q.B. He lives in catlettsburg.
Q.B. Is in Ashland district! He HAD to move to BCMS. Quit starting crap.
why

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2010
So why did he have to transfer to BC?
blah!

Ironton, OH

#11 Dec 24, 2010
why wrote:
So why did he have to transfer to BC?
Issues with school.
I know it all lol

Ironton, OH

#12 Dec 24, 2010
They have only lost two games and Q.B was by no means their best player. They haven't been beaten since he left. I bet you'll find out his Dad will be coaching him in football at dousche bag county next year in the 8th grade. Maybe that's the reason he left? I bet so. But back to the original topic the 7th grade team is a very well balanced team who can win without a superstar player because the have several good players who play well together. If Q.B. were a little better behaved and would stay out of trouble he wouldn't have had to go anywhere.
?

Brea, CA

#13 Dec 24, 2010
Are u all high?
Quinton wasn't the only player on the team. There is talent in all the kids out there. Plus quinton lives in Ashland district smart ones who said he lived in cattletsburg?
U all just need to get ur facts right, it's not all quinton like u Boyd county people think. That's all u all think about is sports, quinton has some talent I agree but trust me u wont want him when he replaces ur kid
im next

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2010
Q.b. won' be the last one of us to move
im next

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2010
Ashland should open there eyes. We already lost the best athlete in the 6 th grade to fairview now we lost the best athlete in the 7 th to boyd county
what

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2010
im next wrote:
Ashland should open there eyes. We already lost the best athlete in the 6 th grade to fairview now we lost the best athlete in the 7 th to boyd county
Whatever! And he was not the best, you BC people just wish you got the best. It's not the schools fault anyway, it's the misbehaving kids.
what

United States

#17 Dec 24, 2010
im next wrote:
Q.b. won' be the last one of us to move
What makes you think BC wants any Ashland people anyway.
BC parent

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2010
Right! Ashland needs to keep their kids, BCMS sports is great without them. We don't want them taking time from our own players, so stay in Ashland.
Santa

Ashland, KY

#19 Dec 24, 2010
We're building a new school that will be home to a bunch of kids outside us right now. New desks are being ordered above our current capacity. We'll take em all, QB and his family are great people and expect to see many more after all the stuff we're hearing from others that are in other schools. Flood gates are open parents and kids, come one come all. We'll show last season Buddy and no heart Hart what BC can do! Restore the Roar!
im next

United States

#20 Dec 25, 2010
Bcms sports are the worst in the area. Lol u need all the help u can get. But I'm not moving there Im moving to fairview like nd didp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any one no the rat brandi parsons 6 min tommy 10
VW aircooled mechanic 7 min barney 3
couples/marital counseling 9 min Wife 1
i love turning in blacks from outa town who sal... 12 min Jefe 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 136,245
found: black cd case w/ cd's 33 min Might be his 19
Anyone know matt erwin 1 hr wow 23
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]