First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scotts Ex

United States

#21 Apr 13, 2010
ppk wrote:
<quoted text>kim....this is is Pat, yes he is working for his dad. He told me to find you on facebook but i had no luck so see if you can find me.
Pat...this is not Kim. I dated Scott when we were teenagers. But I found him on facebook today.
Concerned Citizens

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Heard Scott s drug use got the best of him finally, word is he s in kdmc recovering from a stroke since yesterday. Anyone know how true it is?
bendover

Campbellsville, KY

#23 Jul 27, 2012
scott king is a narc - just got steve skaggs!! scott king you are a piece of shit
bendover

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Jul 27, 2012
he is a piece of shit. just ratted on steve skaggs. scott king you will get whats coming to you.
BC Grad

Ashland, KY

#25 Jul 27, 2012
bendover wrote:
he is a piece of shit. just ratted on steve skaggs. scott king you will get whats coming to you.
How do you know that it was Scott? There are plenty of rumors going around about who ratted out Skaggs. So unless you know for sure it was Scott, you should really stop adding to the rumor mill. I'm not saying that it was Scott because I don't know for sure. Also, if your dealing drugs, then you should know that you will eventually get caught.
watch out

Ashland, KY

#26 Jul 27, 2012
Nita and Jerry better watch out or they will wished they did with Scott hanging around. They have no idea how bad this NARC is!!!!
nope

Broken Arrow, OK

#27 Jul 28, 2012
you have no idea what youre talking about. he did not have a stroke. and i dont know who ratted on steve but he is exactly where he belongs so who cares!
so sick of it

Ashland, KY

#28 Jul 31, 2012
First of all, Scott did NOT have a stroke. Secondly, he was NOT in KDMC. Third, Nita and Jerry are Scott's inlaws, and love him. And fourth-Shawn, you can go to hell.
lmfao

Whitney, TX

#29 Aug 4, 2012
so sick of it wrote:
First of all, Scott did NOT have a stroke. Secondly, he was NOT in KDMC. Third, Nita and Jerry are Scott's inlaws, and love him. And fourth-Shawn, you can go to hell.
bahahahahahahaha! for someone whose "so sick of it" you sure didnt miss the chance to tell shawn to go to hell...AGAIN! hahahaha! sounds like someones a$$ is still a lil chapped over something...or someone. mccarty has a big d!ck n i think your jealous. id do him. oh wait, i did do him! and another thing, your boy scott is a cheese eating, RAT BA$TARD! lol have a nice day. hope this cheered you up!
john holmes

Richmond, KY

#30 Aug 5, 2012
He'll only talk to you if you stick two fingers in his butt while he gets off!!!!!!
so sick of it

Ashland, KY

#31 Aug 7, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text> bahahahahahahaha! for someone whose "so sick of it" you sure didnt miss the chance to tell shawn to go to hell...AGAIN! hahahaha! sounds like someones a$$ is still a lil chapped over something...or someone. mccarty has a big d!ck n i think your jealous. id do him. oh wait, i did do him! and another thing, your boy scott is a cheese eating, RAT BA$TARD! lol have a nice day. hope this cheered you up!
Ewwwwww. Just the thought of Shawn is enough to really make me sick. You are obviously just as nasty as he is.
Ram fan

Berea, KY

#32 Aug 16, 2012
Leave nita and jerry out of it or u will have to deal wwith there craazy nephew
I know

Ashland, KY

#33 Sep 1, 2012
He may or may not have snitched on Steve but he Is a snitch... I have the tape to prove it... He snitched on me.... weak as bitch!
so sick of it

Ashland, KY

#34 Sep 4, 2012
I know wrote:
He may or may not have snitched on Steve but he Is a snitch... I have the tape to prove it... He snitched on me.... weak as bitch!
Poor baby. Guess you shouldn't have been selling. Cry me a river. Boo Hoo.
soooo

Whitney, TX

#35 Sep 4, 2012
Soooo, this one time in 4th grade at renfroe elementary, Scott King was showing off for the girls and said he'd race them, but they could run normal, and he'd run backwards. Then halfway he fell down! haha, fun times.

...Anyways, thats the worst dirt I have on him, we were bros in 4th grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fairview elem/ brad proffitt 3 hr Bill Musick 30
Trump accused of child molestation 3 hr The Original JoJo 14
Katlyn Grimes & Willie Kurt (May '09) 3 hr whoknew 22
bet awards 4 hr The original Jo Jo 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 148,905
How long is the wait list for Scope Towers? 5 hr Mike 3
when will people understand this 6 hr GBug 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages