Dennis Rigsby

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

I know who Kimberly dumaine is she got the STD from Jason Burkhart back n the summer she had no idea she had it n she warned anyone she was with. Not all her fault ever hear of condoms? From her FB she was sick n icu with a blood clot n her lung when Jason took over her house n stole everything of value. He drugged n raped a girl n her bed from Huntington She got out n he started beating on her. She says she still has the bruises. But the police put him out. She had court today but I checked her Facebook page n she has not updated it. She did not deserve what she got n she is still very sick. Which one of u want to help her? She got a blood clot in her lung mrsa n her lung blood infection bc of the port n her chest they had to take out. N she spent a long time n the hospital only to come home n have the shit kicked out of her. Anyone else want to talk about the victim? U can find her on fb n ask her what happ n court with the woman beater rapist drunk.
Different

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Do you mean Jason Benton? I think you've mixed up the two men.
Different

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

And this was posted in another thread under Violated. Word for word. So did Jason Benton violate you? I know him. He's a first class a-hole. Just didn't know he was into men, too.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

Jason Benton is the one you mean, not Jason Burkhart.
Violated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Lmao on the thread. Jason Burkhart gave the STD. Jason Benton had the epo served on him. Her fb pg is not updated on what happened in court today. But she got sick for unknown reasons. N she is still very sick.
Violated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Fawn Dell-Maibalz wrote:
This is how an STD spreader looks

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
It doesn't work. But I'm sure he is not worth our time
Violated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Fawn Dell-Maibalz wrote:
<quoted text>It honestly works for me.
It doesn't matter u already told me who his id I don't want to date him I'm gonna run from him. U can keep him.

“Haters gonna hate”

Somewhere in Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Wow, now I'm giving STDs to chicks I've never met. I'm like some kind of weird superhero, I guess. It's even more amazing since I've never had an STD, maybe I took a sample from someone who had an STD then snuck into the house of a random woman and infected her with it. That sounds plausible, right?

Also, Violated, the feeling is mutual. I have no idea who you are, and you most likely have never met me, yet seem to think you know me. I would never even consider going on a date with someone like you.

I don't enjoy the company of people who would rather listen to baseless rumors rather than go straight to the source for the truth. There's a reason I'm a bachelor, and it's not because I can't get a date, it's because I have standards and won't lower them just to get a date.

For a guy that everyone seems to love to hate and make so many theories about my lifestyle, I can tell you that I have no shortage of women wanting to go out with me. Usually one date is all it takes for me to see that it's not a person I want to spend any amount of time with.

I have a feeling if you and I went on a date I would be polite, but spend the entire time counting the minutes until it was time to part company and never have to see you again.

Good luck on finding your nice guy, but it's going to be quite an uphill battle. From what I've seen of you from your postings you seem to have a very caustic personality, not many nice guys are going to put up with that sort of crap, they aren't all as willing to verbally throw down like I am, ya know.
Violated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Retoru wrote:
Wow, now I'm giving STDs to chicks I've never met. I'm like some kind of weird superhero, I guess. It's even more amazing since I've never had an STD, maybe I took a sample from someone who had an STD then snuck into the house of a random woman and infected her with it. That sounds plausible, right?

Also, Violated, the feeling is mutual. I have no idea who you are, and you most likely have never met me, yet seem to think you know me. I would never even consider going on a date with someone like you.

I don't enjoy the company of people who would rather listen to baseless rumors rather than go straight to the source for the truth. There's a reason I'm a bachelor, and it's not because I can't get a date, it's because I have standards and won't lower them just to get a date.

For a guy that everyone seems to love to hate and make so many theories about my lifestyle, I can tell you that I have no shortage of women wanting to go out with me. Usually one date is all it takes for me to see that it's not a person I want to spend any amount of time with.

I have a feeling if you and I went on a date I would be polite, but spend the entire time counting the minutes until it was time to part company and never have to see you again.

Good luck on finding your nice guy, but it's going to be quite an uphill battle. From what I've seen of you from your postings you seem to have a very caustic personality, not many nice guys are going to put up with that sort of crap, they aren't all as willing to verbally throw down like I am, ya know.
Jason,
Don't fool urself I did go right to the source n she has a fb page n she knows you very well. I sent her a mess on fb n asked her about u since her name was being smeared on here. She told me to run that u were a sociopath u live n flatwoods. U were not a nice person n could not hold down a relationship. N women were just another notch on the totem poll for you. She said she knew much more but had to go to the doctors she was in the hosp sick for a long time in icu n just got out. N I'm sure u know who I'm speaking of.

“Haters gonna hate”

Somewhere in Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

Violated wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason,
Don't fool urself I did go right to the source n she has a fb page n she knows you very well. I sent her a mess on fb n asked her about u since her name was being smeared on here. She told me to run that u were a sociopath u live n flatwoods. U were not a nice person n could not hold down a relationship. N women were just another notch on the totem poll for you. She said she knew much more but had to go to the doctors she was in the hosp sick for a long time in icu n just got out. N I'm sure u know who I'm speaking of.
I'm sure I don't, but I did my own research and found out that this woman is a pathological liar. It turns out I have a friend who knows her, and what she told me is pretty scary. I'm glad I don't know this woman. I'm not going to smear her since I don't know her, but I know that what I heard about her from a couple of different sources(sources who don't even know each other) makes me think that I'm a very lucky person to have never had the misfortune of meeting her.

You can keep on with your story if you want, I really don't care. You've seen how little the BS that they make up about me on Topix bothers me, so if it makes you feel better to believe I'm a sociopath go right ahead. However, if I am a sociopath can you please give me the name of a good attorney? I saw several psychologists as a child in relation to my ADHD, I'd like to pursue litigation against them for never diagnosing this disorder despite the dozens of hours they spent with me evaluating me and talking to me.
Teri

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

You saw several psychologists as a child in relation to your ADHD? Then spent dozens of hours being evaluted?
Usually, they just question the parents on the childs actions, read teacher reports and grades and then observe the child for a small amount of time..Could you explain why the many psychologists and dozens of hours of observation.
Teri

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

evaluated
woddie

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Terri could you explain why you would have this information. I beleive that breaks patient confidentiality. Someones psychological past has no reason to be on this site. Id like to see in your closet. I am not taking up for him, but its wrong if you worked in that field and share this info. And the way you explain i would say your an insider. So why share this?

“Haters gonna hate”

Somewhere in Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Teri wrote:
You saw several psychologists as a child in relation to your ADHD? Then spent dozens of hours being evaluted?
Usually, they just question the parents on the childs actions, read teacher reports and grades and then observe the child for a small amount of time..Could you explain why the many psychologists and dozens of hours of observation.
Maybe because of my age, when I was a young child in the early to mid 80s ADHD was just starting to be understood by psychologists. They actually took a fair bit of time with patients who were diagnosed with the disorder to increase their own understanding of it. It wasn't like it is today where any kid that acts up is just labeled ADD/ADHD and medicated, back then they actually made sure you had the disorder before treating it.

Today it has really become a scapegoat, if parents can't manage their children they medicate them. Often, this is not necessary because the child doesn't have ADD/ADHD, the child just has parents who don't understand how to parent their child.

Most cases of ADD/ADHD "diagnosed" today aren't even diagnosed. They talk to the parents who say the child is unruly, they speak to the child who acts up because there's no repercussions for their actions, and they prescribe medication. When I was diagnosed various tests were ran, I took a full battery of mental tests including personality tests and aptitude exams. They also performed medical scans upon my brain, looking for the brain activity indicators that mark the chemical imbalance that is part of the cause of ADD/ADHD.

All these things take time, it wasn't just an in-and-out procedure like it is these days, in the 80s if you were diagnosed with ADD/ADHD you were nearly 100% certain that the diagnosis was correct, these days I'd say the rate of correct diagnoses of ADD/ADHD is closer to 15%-25% at best.
Violated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Retoru wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure I don't, but I did my own research and found out that this woman is a pathological liar. It turns out I have a friend who knows her, and what she told me is pretty scary. I'm glad I don't know this woman. I'm not going to smear her since I don't know her, but I know that what I heard about her from a couple of different sources(sources who don't even know each other) makes me think that I'm a very lucky person to have never had the misfortune of meeting her.

You can keep on with your story if you want, I really don't care. You've seen how little the BS that they make up about me on Topix bothers me, so if it makes you feel better to believe I'm a sociopath go right ahead. However, if I am a sociopath can you please give me the name of a good attorney? I saw several psychologists as a child in relation to my ADHD, I'd like to pursue litigation against them for never diagnosing this disorder despite the dozens of hours they spent with me evaluating me and talking to me.
She said that she sent u a txt mess. I hope u have ur phone she is ticked off that ur making up stories about friends knowing her bc it's untrue but u know her n more than one way. I'm sure u get what that means n I know she isn't lying about it bc she can do so much better than you n the way u treated her n prob others.
Teri

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

I must disagree with your reasoning.

First of all, this does not violate HIPAA Laws.

I am aware of many cases during the early-to mid eighties. This WAS how the testing procedure was performed.

If you were referred for further testing...I can only conclude that a deeper psychological problem exisited.
woddie

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

your wrong lady...thats just wrong...
Teri

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

woddie wrote:
your wrong lady...thats just wrong...
I AM CORRECT! You must be misguided in in HIPAA Laws.
Just saying

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Teri wrote:
I must disagree with your reasoning.
First of all, this does not violate HIPAA Laws.
I am aware of many cases during the early-to mid eighties. This WAS how the testing procedure was performed.
If you were referred for further testing...I can only conclude that a deeper psychological problem exisited.
You may want to look into that. I'm pretty sure ANY information shared publicly about a patient IS a violation of HIPPA laws and can be punishable by a $120,000 fine and up to seven years in prison.
Teri

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to look into that. I'm pretty sure ANY information shared publicly about a patient IS a violation of HIPPA laws and can be punishable by a $120,000 fine and up to seven years in prison.
Thanks, although I do have a question, what part of the HIPAA Law am I violating?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,222
Anna Fink/Frasure 15 min Just Me 4
I'm so Ashland ..... 21 min Master Chinn 29
who is sick and tired of luther the looser 27 min BradShaw 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min get real 128,633
goodbye AK STEEL 36 min cry babies 18
Westwood Female Obesity 41 min Sara 54
KFC owners...The "Knipps"..... (Jan '11) 4 hr Private 130
Cracker Barrel coming to town - FINALLY (Aug '13) 13 hr Nox Aeterna 27
•••
•••
•••
Ashland Dating