First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taken

Mountain View, CA

#1 May 17, 2009
ALERT. This man has taken money from who knows how many people in this area. Says your investing in his company, called NuTech, which developed a Medical Mapping Device. If anyone else is out there that has had dealings with him I'd like to know.
wondering

Lebanon, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2009
Taken wrote:
ALERT. This man has taken money from who knows how many people in this area. Says your investing in his company, called NuTech, which developed a Medical Mapping Device. If anyone else is out there that has had dealings with him I'd like to know.
I am familiar with him. I remember the talk of the invention but I had no idea that it wasn't real.
Screwed Too

Dublin, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Taken wrote:
I recently invested in a tattoo studio with him and thought we had a good friendship and out of nowhere he packed everything up and skipped town with everything. Definitely wasnt something I was expecting, I lost probably 5000 to 6000 dollars. As far as NuTech he spoke of it quite often and as far as I was told things are still going with it. You can search it on the web...
Taken and robbed

Lebanon, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2010
He is a bad bad person. Do not have anything to do with him. He lies, cheats, and steals. I know for a fact that he broke into my house and stole everything. Could never prove it and he left town immediately. His girlfriend or wife even called and said he traded different items stolen (described exactly) for valiums. I hope he gets busted and spends the rest of his life in jail!!!! Don't be fooled!!
Screwed Too

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Taken and robbed wrote:
He is a bad bad person. Do not have anything to do with him. He lies, cheats, and steals. I know for a fact that he broke into my house and stole everything. Could never prove it and he left town immediately. His girlfriend or wife even called and said he traded different items stolen (described exactly) for valiums. I hope he gets busted and spends the rest of his life in jail!!!! Don't be fooled!!
Unfortunately I found this out the hard way. He definitely isnt the person I thought he was. He recently took me for the money in my previous post and skipped town. He left behind his kids and his wife. What kind of person does that??????
Screwed Too

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2010
Taken and robbed wrote:
Taken and Robbed how long ago did this happen????
Taken and robbed

Lebanon, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2010
Almost 10 years. Kicked my door in wheN my wife should have just got home. Without saying to much, I better not ever see him again.
anonymous

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2010
Taken and robbed wrote:
Almost 10 years. Kicked my door in wheN my wife should have just got home. Without saying to much, I better not ever see him again.
I heard that he was married to a pill whore named Marnie Waggoner. Her father owns giovannis. I have heard he has been locked up before for other things. He is messed up . And a thief. I know that his exwife Marnie is really bad off on drugs at least 4 people I know go get things off her and they say she wasnt that bad til she was with him and he taught her the ropes.
look for blue cadilac

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2010
beware miko
Screwed Too

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2010
look for blue cadilac wrote:
beware miko
He recently skipped town and left his kids and their mom behind without telling them anything. To my knowledge they still havent talked to him. As far as I know the cadillac is still broke down over by payless shoes.
miko hates joyce

Ashland, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2010
only pretending to care everybody knows that one..a burden to him..an her nutty ways..jordan hates her left them for 10 yrs too..no mom to them
Amazed

Ashland, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2010
miko hates joyce wrote:
only pretending to care everybody knows that one..a burden to him..an her nutty ways..jordan hates her left them for 10 yrs too..no mom to them
I guess the ones that are getting screwed totally over is the kids. Sounds to me like someone needs to step up and be the bigger person and give the kids what they deserve.
miko is gone

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
he left it all behind....i know
were is miko

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2010
help anyone, cadilac is at payless , trailer is empty..let us know
girls of miko

Ashland, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2010
are you all ok..please post if you heard from your dad miko
Concerned

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2010
What did he leave behind? The last time I spoke with Joyce, she was living with the girls in the trailer. So did they all leave also? She had told me that she hadnt heard from him and didnt know where he was at.
girls of miko

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2010
they moved from thr traler, do you know were the girls are an joyce, have not heard from miko.. on the run i hear from child suport..ben in jail but not now
were is miko

Ashland, KY

#18 Mar 11, 2010
let us know, worried in texas
anonymouse

El Paso, TX

#19 Dec 27, 2010
were is miko wrote:
help anyone, cadilac is at payless , trailer is empty..let us know
He is in El Paso texas tried to offer a position as a tattoo artist is this the same guy?
tattoo artist

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 5, 2011
he worked at my shop i have his address and phone if anyone wants it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
psychic in ashland 5 min mystic 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min poison 131,051
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min American Lady 153,648
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min ky jelly and gove... 5,126
samantha edwards 15 min Gus 1
Ashland football 44 min Fake punt 37
Ashland Middle School Football 47 min Fake punt 34
kdmc 2 hr Nurse 15
fairview 7 hr Curious 434
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••