KDMC lawsuit
nastiac

United States

#23 Mar 6, 2013
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC wrote:
I wouldn't be alive if not for KDMC'S WONDERFUL Cardiac Dr's. I've had (2) heart attacks, several caths, & (4) stents. I wouldn't go anywhere but KDMC HEART & VASCULAR CTR! GOD gave these Dr's wisdom & knowledge to save lives!! If you don't like the diagnosis or tests recommended, you can always leave & get a 2nd opinion!
Dang, they must love you! Can we say repeat business? No one is saying that people with cardiac issues don't get needed help, they're talking about things being done that just might not have needed to be done.
.....@.....

United States

#24 Mar 6, 2013
And God may have given them wisdom but chances are that KDMC gives them their paycheck. That equals control.
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC

Whitney, TX

#25 Mar 6, 2013
nastiac wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, they must love you! Can we say repeat business? No one is saying that people with cardiac issues don't get needed help, they're talking about things being done that just might not have needed to be done.
. I also addressed that! If you will read again, you'll see I said, "if you are not PLEASED with your diagnosis or tests recommended, YOU can ALWAYS leave & get a 2nd opinion!
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC

Whitney, TX

#26 Mar 6, 2013
[QUOTE who=".....@...."]And God may have given them wisdom but chances are that KDMC gives them their paycheck. That equals control.[/QUOTE]Not CONTROL, payment for their LABOR!!
Lawyers

Ashland, KY

#28 Mar 7, 2013
Most of the people posting on here are trial lawyers, trying to scam an easy buck. Posing as patient or concerned. Bottom feeders. Ambulance chasers. Trying to cause trouble. If you have an issue hire a local attorney or get a second opinion like someone else here mentioned.
concerned

Ironton, OH

#29 Mar 7, 2013
Lawyers wrote:
Most of the people posting on here are trial lawyers, trying to scam an easy buck. Posing as patient or concerned. Bottom feeders. Ambulance chasers. Trying to cause trouble. If you have an issue hire a local attorney or get a second opinion like someone else here mentioned.
I am not a lawyer! I'm just stating my honest opinion!
concerned

Ironton, OH

#30 Mar 7, 2013
I agree that some of these people are legit and should see a local lawyer!
lol

Berea, KY

#31 Mar 7, 2013
Really
Patient

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Mar 7, 2013
Lawyers wrote:
Most of the people posting on here are trial lawyers, trying to scam an easy buck. Posing as patient or concerned. Bottom feeders. Ambulance chasers. Trying to cause trouble. If you have an issue hire a local attorney or get a second opinion like someone else here mentioned.
Not a lawyer, I work 40 plus hours at a local hospital. Wish I was a lawyer wouldn't have to be on my feet for 121/2 hours a day.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#33 Mar 7, 2013
Lawyers wrote:
Most of the people posting on here are trial lawyers, trying to scam an easy buck. Posing as patient or concerned. Bottom feeders. Ambulance chasers. Trying to cause trouble. If you have an issue hire a local attorney or get a second opinion like someone else here mentioned.
LOL yeah a whole bunch of lawyers hanging out with the dregs of society on Topix. Hell, half of them don't even know how to use the internet.
.....@.....

Marion, OH

#34 Mar 7, 2013
There may be an ambulance chaser or two on here, but the facts are still out there and even if hushed, they made the local press. Someone sure thought it was newsworthy!
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC

Ashland, KY

#35 Mar 7, 2013
[QUOTE who=".....@...."]The re may be an ambulance chaser or two on here, but the facts are still out there and even if hushed, they made the local press. Someone sure thought it was newsworthy![/QUOTE]. How could you say "The facts are out there," unless you are a PARTY to the lawsuit & have facts that you believe are worthy of of a lawsuit?
I know

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Mar 8, 2013
Had a aunt go there with a distent stomach with horrible pains. My aunt did not have insurance so they done their usual, drew some blood throwed some pills at her and sent her home. 6hrs later she was back at the hospital this time in a coma. They decided her body was full of infection and needed to do emergency surgery for a ruptured large intestine. My aunt passed on the operating table, 3 months later my father received a phone call from Kdmc looking for my aunt. Whoever that called told him that it was urgent they speak with her, said that her blood work showed something and she needed to return to the hospital immediately. My father informed them that she had passed while in surgery at their hospital three months earlier. The caller then went silent and hung up. Def not a place I take my family too.
.....@.....

Marion, OH

#37 Mar 8, 2013
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC wrote:
[QUOTE who=".....@...."]And God may have given them wisdom but chances are that KDMC gives them their paycheck. That equals control."

Not CONTROL, payment for their LABOR!!
LABOR? Try MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!
.....

United States

#38 Mar 8, 2013
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC wrote:
[QUOTE who=".....@...."]The re may be an ambulance chaser or two on here, but the facts are still out there and even if hushed, they made the local press. Someone sure thought it was newsworthy! "

. How could you say "The facts are out there," unless you are a PARTY to the lawsuit & have facts that you believe are worthy of of a lawsuit?
Pardon me! The news organizations typically don't report fiction.
Not in the press

Ashland, KY

#39 Mar 8, 2013
It was a TV ad from lawyers. Not on the news.
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC

Ashland, KY

#40 Mar 8, 2013
Lawyers wrote:
Most of the people posting on here are trial lawyers, trying to scam an easy buck. Posing as patient or concerned. Bottom feeders. Ambulance chasers. Trying to cause trouble. If you have an issue hire a local attorney or get a second opinion like someone else here mentioned.
I'm not POSING as a patient!
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC

Ashland, KY

#41 Mar 8, 2013
Not in the press wrote:
It was a TV ad from lawyers. Not on the news.
You're right! That's why most people posting are giving their opinions about something they know NOTHING about, but, we have the right to express our opinions whether they are right or wrong!
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC

Ashland, KY

#42 Mar 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="....."]<quot ed text>
Pardon me! The news organizations typically don't report fiction.
[/QUOTE]

NOT!!! It is a commercial, NOT A NEWS STORY WITH PROVEN FACTS!!!
.....

United States

#43 Mar 8, 2013
PREVIOUS PATIENT AT KDMC wrote:
[QUOTE who="....."]<quot ed text>
Pardon me! The news organizations typically don't report fiction.
"

NOT!!! It is a commercial, NOT A NEWS STORY WITH PROVEN FACTS!!!
If you say so.... Since the original thread was removed and I was at work when it was supposedly aired, you may be correct about this one thing. I was misinformed, unless someone truthfully disputes your claim. Some of your other concepts, we'll agree to disagree on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quinton Baker 3 min Mary 24
when will people understand this 58 min respecturself 96
Desire Staten is ratting on people BEWARE!!!!!! 1 hr Tramppy 6
Crystal Reeves selling herself on Facebook and ... 1 hr Gross 1
Bellefonte Country Club (Jan '15) 2 hr Fred Jackson 86
drugs for an excuse 2 hr wonderer 1
Mayor's debate 2 hr Why 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages