Prichard Lawn care

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Former employer

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Rob Prichard is a good person and is really doing well for himself and helping others who need jobs and does"nt discriminate!!
yea right

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2012
robert prichard is a scum bag that is worried about nothing but himself and money!!! he puts on a good front
had them fired them

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2012
over priced lawn boys
steve

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 29, 2012
He is OK,in my book!
friend

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Robert will fall faster than the grass grows. Karma is though Robert Prichard.
Hello

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2012
I bet none of you have the balls to say that to his face,I can tell you are some of the lazy bunch that has been fired from there ya bunch of lazy bitches!!!
the hammer

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2012
rob is a good guy and a good boss, and does great lawncare
hecutsmygrass

Belpre, OH

#10 Mar 12, 2012
hes does good by us!
friend

United States

#11 Mar 12, 2012
Robert is one of the best guys around and would do anything to help one of his employees or friends. Great guy!
Mr curious

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
What is the name o his ex wife. The one that was from west Virginia?
how does he even sleep

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2012
When Steve Robinette was "accidentally" killed, his a// didnt have w.va. ins. and paid Steves wife under the table so the kids got NOTHING. and then when he got sued for wrongful death(no hardhats,wrong boots,no groundman) he weaseled out and gave the Estate a whole 4500.00, big rip off. He claimed they were broke and all the time was building his new building. Hope he sleeps with the fact that he paid a pillhead junkie(Steves wife) and let the boys suffer with the loss of their dad. Hope he rots in he//. Then came sucka// Scott who took Steves company truck and shoved it right in the boys face that he took the job, You go Scott,di//head. Their day will come and they WILL be shut down.
Cindy

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Looks like to me, he has a lot of customers and doing great for his self. I am very satisfied with the company.
how does he even sleep

Greenup, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Cindy wrote:
Looks like to me, he has a lot of customers and doing great for his self. I am very satisfied with the company.
wait till one of them get hurt on your property and see if your insurance company likes them. BTW, you might want to check and see if your insurance will cover them since the BBB have blackballed them.
HardtoSurvive

Bronx, NY

#16 Dec 16, 2012
I don't know Mr. Prichard or his business, but I can tell you this: Any successful business person will have to make decisions to insure the company survives. Some decisions will not be good for everyone. I have to tell my employees EVERY day to follow safety rules. If they get hurt even while ignoring the rules, guess who pays for it? It is very difficult to navigate the rules of three states. Not always as black and white as it seems to the public.
pile on

Ironton, OH

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Prichards is a good business and Rob is a good dude..
bbbrating

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
They have a D- rating with the BBB due to unanswered complaints. They are red flagged.
Hi my name is

United States

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Mr curious wrote:
What is the name o his ex wife. The one that was from west Virginia?
I don't remember her name but she had a son named chris I think. Went to school with him for a bit while they were married but can't remember his last name either.
duh

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 26, 2012
he is a piece of sh**!!! I had them come out to give me a estimate to cut 2 tree limbs out of the tree and leave...I would do all the cutting up of limbs and disposal of them...would have taken his crew litterally 10 minutes to do......$200!!!! yeah..not overpriced at all!!! fukin a**hole!!
Ripoff

Ironton, OH

#21 Dec 26, 2012
He tried charging us for an estimate and said we didn't want the work done. When I confronted him and said I did want the work done, the estimate was free if we hired them, he wouldn't return my phone calls to set it up. He was trying to make $60 off having a guy give a 10 minute estimate. They are a joke!
Brandon

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 12, 2014
yea right wrote:
robert prichard is a scum bag that is worried about nothing but himself and money!!! he puts on a good front
rob is a hell of a man all he ask is you show up at work and do your best. And trust me if you do that he will take care of you!!! Best boss I've ever worked for. My last name is not good around here and he looked past that and give me a job that's hard to find in this place anymore!! Some of you just can't handle the work and the hours that's why you all bitch about him bc you all can't tough it out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Rick Stevenson 11 min in the know 6
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Citizen three 7,201
ash land school bit ch es 23 min waddayatalkinabout 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min positronium 155,453
VOTE Copas,King and Hinkle for change 1 hr parent 42
oak view bit ch kim clayton tish ross 1 hr OAK VIEW BIT CH ES 1
John Cannon 1 hr Jen 6
fairview 2 hr jet eye 614

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]