Joshua D Fraley......
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alerty

Wagoner, OK

#1 Apr 23, 2012
a registered sex offender in the area is back in jail at Boyd County Detention Center for non-compliance.

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...
Asda

Wagoner, OK

#3 Apr 23, 2012
He worked at Greenup Ave Giovannis for like three days a few months back. A very odd person and now I know why.
hnn.

Marion, OH

#4 Apr 24, 2012
shanda wrote:
... that dude has been staying at a house on the next street over from us..... and they have children! wtf?>>>
Neff, is that you?
hnn.

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2012
shanda wrote:
nope. but i went to school with this guy. i saw him 1 street over a couple of weeks ago. now i am worried about those kids.
oh okay Neff.
hnn.

Fostoria, OH

#8 Apr 25, 2012
shanda wrote:
no, i am def. no neff. i'm a girl. don't know what neff is, but this guy was seen in the pollard area of ashland a few weeks ago. i know because i knew the people he was staying with at them time. he gave me the creeps in highschool....
Neff, it's okay..
gingermybed

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#9 Dec 15, 2012
one word sums it up for this pathetic loser..."Sociopath" dont be deceived by hi artificixl charm. This guy is a leech and his only agenda is to drain all the benefits of genuine people taking everythibg he can get...it doesnt take too long for his transparency is very clear and once he knows you figured him out he becomes a manipulating,non convincing, desperate user trying hard to sustain his fake image, pathetic..
gingermybed

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#10 Dec 15, 2012
joshua fraley pretends to have all things in common with a girl thinking he is creating this magical soul mate coincidence, when in reality it is only a sneajy tactic towards his ultimate goal which is, control and dangerous entrapment...fk u fraley...you dont fool anyone...your the fool of the whole scenario...the sorry effort in you feeble attempt to act is and never was even believable for a moment..your eyes demonstrate a visual that displays your lack of remorse and an insight to your true warped self...fk u
amanda
#11 Dec 15, 2012
thats my brother :-(
amanda
#12 Dec 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="hnn."]<quote d text>
oh okay Neff.[/QUOTE]what school did u go to, hes my brother and i hav another brother who is the same way im trying to find out why they are like his. ugh
big sister

Owingsville, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2012
josh fraley is my brother, and he is not odd, you dont know his situation, so i suggest you quit talking crap about him. and, he cant be manipulative, hes too honest of aperson.
gingermybed

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2012
just going by what a close frienf told me about him. She knew him in ohio. Normally i wouldnt waste the time with this but she told me he plays games and would settle down with anyone that will give him security and provison
big sister

Owingsville, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
well, i know i would want to feel secure with my relationship, but thats a lie about anyone, considering that anyone is your friend...lol
SERENITYALWAYS

Bellmawr, NJ

#16 Dec 18, 2012
People use people all the time for selfish reasons those kind of people pretend to be sincere
kevinlovesrebecc a

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2012
oh snap i think i know this dude. Iv seen him around hillcrest, super nice guy but a little off in some weird way
zira

Wellington, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
big sister wrote:
josh fraley is my brother, and he is not odd, you dont know his situation, so i suggest you quit talking crap about him. and, he cant be manipulative, hes too honest of aperson.
Jamie, I understand he is your brother but you yourself have said things about him as well.
big sister

Russell, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2012
no, he is a nice guy. of course i have my own opinions, because we may not always agree ..
big sister

Russell, KY

#20 Dec 20, 2012
zira wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie, I understand he is your brother but you yourself have said things about him as well.
who is this...i know u?
big sister

Russell, KY

#21 Dec 21, 2012
all you all do is get on here and talk trash.
FHS

Ashland, KY

#22 Feb 8, 2013
Went to school with him and sis Jamie. Back then he was a shy sweet guy. Had a bad family life, but never expected the sex offender thing. Sad. Wtf happened?
gingermybread

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Feb 12, 2013
a shy and sweet person changes when one goes to prison...he received top honors when he graduated from the criminal institution, and now has a masters degree in manipulation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tree Service- Ashland 14 min Squeal 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Pikeville Parent 161,115
2017 fairview baseball 30 min so sorry 3
what happen to all the fb idiots bragging about... 42 min FYI 12
Best pharmacy to fill prescriptions? 1 hr Mitchell 3
Ashland child development center 1 hr Mitchell 5
Methhead 2 hr Buttercup 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages