Posted in the Ashland Forum

Kevin

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2011
sucks
really

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2011
what sucks about them was thinking about driving a truck for them feedback please pros and cons
Kevin

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2011
You can't run the interstate in WV because they won't pay an overweight ticket,if you fill out the inspection report and put down a problem with the truck the give you a couple days off. They will more than likely lose their contract with mountain enterprises.
really

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2011
do they pay any good i just need a job and no one seems to be hireing any drivers around here
Alumni

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Oct 21, 2011
FYI. It is the drivers responsiblty to know if your truck is over weight.
i hear

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Sep 4, 2012
That dave wants to sell all his straight trucks and buy tractors so he can get away from mountain that's if mountain doesn't get rid of him first since he can't produce the trucks that they actually need
the pill heads

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2012
The son (jason) will rob you blind and be messed up all on pills rehab is not going to work for him he has been to many times and he just goes right back at them kid could've had it made
SO TRUE

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2012
the pill heads wrote:
The son (jason) will rob you blind and be messed up all on pills rehab is not going to work for him he has been to many times and he just goes right back at them kid could've had it made
I went to school with Jason. He came to my house and walked out with my daughters ipod touch. The guy I knew in school wouldn't have done that. But the way I see it is that Karma is a bigger b i t c h then I could ever be.
the pill heads

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2012
the pill heads wrote:
The sad thing is he just got out rehab back in August got his arms bigger from push up n stuff from being in their six months or so and right back on them maybe not as bad as he was when he went in but soon will be back on the same track parents need to tighten up quit giving hand outs and well plus stealing and pawning
Driver

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Where is their shop now ?
me to

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Paul Coffey Industrial Park
Driver

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Are they good about paying employees, I'm needing a job and if ppl their are into drugs that's their prob but wanna make sure I would get paid. Lol. Where at on Paul Coffey theirs a ton of trucking co. Up their and on Paul Coffey blvd only one I know of is L R Daniels or something like that?
Goggle

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Dude ur on a pc. Goggle it! Look it up
Driver

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Dude I did, that address is a fenced storage blding location, dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min North Mountain 156,511
cute guy at clarks ww 1 hr baerth 8
labecca murphy 1 hr lmao 16
buddy ellis?? (Aug '10) 2 hr eyeOFtiger 32
Who got Jack at castle apt?? 2 hr here 3
Bruce apartments 2 hr Len 9
Shooter's Bar & Grill. 2 hr Customer 10

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages