sunny

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Please tell me which words were miss-spelled in the first post....
Observer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

as a business owner id like to say something. all the people on here who are complaining about people being mean that are commenting on your spelling are just enabling you. fact is i would not hire you do to your spelling. the reason being is that if you could not work hard enough to atleast learn how to spell then i dont want you in my company. school an education is used as a tool to determine how hard someone is willing to work and what they can accomplish. thatshat the majority of uneducated people dont get. if you give me a resume that says you graduated from harvard i dont say great he knows more math and english because he went to harvard. it says this person is a go getter and can handle a very hard work load and accomplish very hard tasks. thats what school does for you. its a guidline to what you can achieve.
sugar dunkerton

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
as a business owner id like to say something. all the people on here who are complaining about people being mean that are commenting on your spelling are just enabling you. fact is i would not hire you do to your spelling. the reason being is that if you could not work hard enough to atleast learn how to spell then i dont want you in my company. school an education is used as a tool to determine how hard someone is willing to work and what they can accomplish. thatshat the majority of uneducated people dont get. if you give me a resume that says you graduated from harvard i dont say great he knows more math and english because he went to harvard. it says this person is a go getter and can handle a very hard work load and accomplish very hard tasks. thats what school does for you. its a guidline to what you can achieve.
I would not work for you DO to your spelling. IDIOT
Observer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I was typing fast, and dont worry i dont need you to work for me. I can review dozens of applications from my beach house in NC. Must suck thinking school doesnt matter and seeing all the hard working educated people get the good jobs. Good luck.
sunny

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Observer wrote:
Ok "business owner" can you tell me which words are misspelled in the original post? You keep referring to the misspelled words, please tell me what words you are referring to. Please check your own spelling and grammar it is horrible! It's resume' also.
Observer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

hiring is misspelled IDIOT! oh hold on haveto top off the rum and coke, jeez the beach is nice this time of year.
just saying

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Observer wrote:
hiring is misspelled IDIOT! oh hold on haveto top off the rum and coke, jeez the beach is nice this time of year.
Not trying to be rude but have you or anyone else on this post thought that the original poster may have just been typing fast as well and didn't notice they made one simple mistake?If you are going to put someone down for one little mistake you should take your time to make sure your post is correct as well. I know I'm a normal human being that messes up from time to time and so is everyone else on here, no matter how rich, fancy, or "better" they may be. Remember people this is topix, not a job interview....
sunny

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Observer wrote:
I was referring to the first post not the topic. Also, haveto is two words-have to- and jeez is geez. It should read... Hiring is misspelled, IDIOT! Oh hold on, I have to top off ( my, her, his, their, this, your) rum and coke. Geez the beach is nice this time of year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 127,865
Tammy Hicks Grant 43 min siegfried 34
War on Coal 52 min little pigtails 73
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr RepubliTRASH 144,688
my dads pizza employee 6 hr Jessica 4
Ashland Petsmart 6 hr Gail 12
size does matter 7 hr citizen of huntington 43
•••
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••