anywhere hireing?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in need

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I majorly need a job and have been trying all over the place, if anyone knows of a place to try it would be great. Something somewhat near the Walmart area would be best.
WATCHER.

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2013
in need wrote:
I majorly need a job and have been trying all over the place, if anyone knows of a place to try it would be great. Something somewhat near the Walmart area would be best.
Learn to spell before you go fill out any applications. Just sayin.
in need

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Not looking for smart ass comments, sorry that unlike most people I'm actually trying to get a job
WATCHER.

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 9, 2013
in need wrote:
Not looking for smart ass comments, sorry that unlike most people I'm actually trying to get a job
Ouch!!! Hit a nerve? You still need to show some smarts looking for a job!! SORRY!!! Just saying.
Callihan

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
O'Charley's is hiring but you need to have Hepatitis, be a drug addict or a hoe. All three and you can serve.
Hey

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Family dollar has a sign up wanting help.
Jimmy

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Mc'Donald's down on 23 before u get to route 5
sawit2day

Hurricane, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Arbys on 60 by Walmart is hiring. Good luck on your search...by the way I hear being the spelling police on topix dont pay very well lol
WATCHER.

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2013
sawit2day wrote:
Arbys on 60 by Walmart is hiring. Good luck on your search...by the way I hear being the spelling police on topix dont pay very well lol
Nah. It doesn't. But being in Human Resources I kinda know that it would help it they have a test for written answers and not multiple choice. I was just trying to help him out. I look at those things when I hire, it shows intelligence. Just saying.:(
nasty

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="WATCHER. "]<quoted text>
Nah. It doesn't. But being in Human Resources I kinda know that it would help it they have a test for written answers and not multiple choice. I was just trying to help him out. I look at those things when I hire, it shows intelligence. Just saying.:([/QUOTE]

where in human resources do you work at
sawit2day

Hurricane, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Nah. It doesn't. But being in Human Resources I kinda know that it would help it they have a test for written answers and not multiple choice. I was just trying to help him out. I look at those things when I hire, it shows intelligence. Just saying.:([/QUOTE]
oh piss one of hr...ugh
Good luck

Wauchula, FL

#12 Feb 11, 2013
good luck on the job hunting... i know it is tough going.
Good luck

Wauchula, FL

#13 Feb 11, 2013
tough going

“Unknown Pleasures ”

Since: Feb 13

Ohio

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Human Resources is the most useless department in a company. Are you SHRM certified big boy?[QUOTE who="WATCHER. "]<quoted text>
in need

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Thanks to the people who was nice enough to actually help out, tried some places today so hopefully I get some good news
Normal

Butler, PA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
ATT is hiring...oh but you have to pass a drug test
You need grammar lessons

Ashland, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013

You should be checking your own punctuation instead of looking at other's spelling errors.
WATCHER2

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 12, 2013
You need grammar lessons wrote:
Nah. It doesn't. But being in Human Resources I kinda know that it would help it they have a test for written answers and not multiple choice. I was just trying to help him out. I look at those things when I hire, it shows intelligence. Just saying.:("

You should be checking your own punctuation instead of looking at other's spelling errors.
lol. You are so funny. What's wrong with the punctuation. He was just trying to help out. I mean, hiring is an easy word. It appears watcher is done with this thread,so I'll keep an eye on it. Lol
Butt Watcher

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Macy's Huntington, Barboursville Cosmetics Sales

“Unknown Pleasures ”

Since: Feb 13

Ohio

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Pilot Travel Centers Retail Manager Cburg, ky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cora Spears 3 min P-Star7 10
Dems lose minds as schools arm up 23 min Wilco 72
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Neti Neti 173,014
who is your pick of candidates for all Boyd Cou... 44 min Bill 5
New Halloween Hillary game 1 hr john wayne 2
What are some of the mysteries in this area? 1 hr Skeeter 8
Hurley automotive (Jul '15) 2 hr thuggin 16

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages