Next Last

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#21 Apr 8, 2013
He needed to use Visine
OMG wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=541157855925181& set=a.146491218725182.21460.10 0000929140177&type=1&t heater
3/6/13
joe

Youngstown, OH

#22 Apr 8, 2013
Randi Dalton

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#23 Apr 8, 2013
I bet they would shoot up that meth and blast this song

FYI

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Apr 8, 2013
If your loved ones get busted for drugs by the police, don't try to protect them and make up stories on how innocent they are. You're only hurting them and enabling their bad habit. What you need to do is tell them to get help.
just what i heard

Ashland, KY

#26 Apr 10, 2013
It was melissa mcleod she isnt doing any time hearf she made a deal to narc on five people
honkey

Ashland, KY

#28 Apr 10, 2013
karma wrote:
Which McLoed girl?
Melissa or Missy
honkey

Ashland, KY

#29 Apr 10, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
I bet they would shoot up that meth and blast this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H-xLK8eqr8kXX
Yeah they did...your moms kept requestin it so they just put tht song on repeat........
whiteboy

Ashland, KY

#30 Apr 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him WHY they got kicked out of the house they had been staying. For making meth! He's not innocent!
EERRRRR!!! Wrong again...He left thte house he was in bc THEY were the ones manufacturing and they didnt want him to have ppl over.....Therefore He moved....
lol

United States

#31 Apr 10, 2013
whiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>EERRRRR!!! Wrong again...He left thte house he was in bc THEY were the ones manufacturing and they didnt want him to have ppl over.....Therefore He moved....

Wrong again. Do you think the judge is going to read your "he is innocent" BS and let him go? I could really care less. The good ole people wanted the pill mills shut down and now the have a bunch of meth heads. I thinks it's funny really, when will people ever learn that no matter what the junkies will find a way, even if it endangering their neighbors. They thought the pills were bad, folks meth is many times worse than the pills.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#32 Apr 11, 2013
Do you know me? How did you know my Mom hung out with these losers?
honkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they did...your moms kept requestin it so they just put tht song on repeat........
ben wards family

Charlotte, NC

#34 Jul 12, 2013
Ben Ward deserved every bit of this. He is scum from the dirtiest place in the universe. Sexually abusing my sister when she was drunk, abusing my grandmother when she couldn't do anything about it, my father, Nick Childers and step mother Stephanie parsons should be in there with him. They didn't do anything to report his stupid pedophile raping ass. And my Grandmother could and should have reported him too, but didn't. It's not just them. All of the Ashland scum should be dead and gone with. You people are terrible and a bunch of junkies. I hate you all. Glad my psychotic mother got me out before i became one of you sick fucking crazy's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 157,967
John Lewis is NO American hero! 9 min Cabbage 16
Drug activity at Harbor Hill 1 hr April 1
Angela Williams is out on a rip again 1 hr Yuck 12
jack & stephanie richendollar (Jun '12) 1 hr Lovealilly 12
Shell Station greenup ave 1 hr MADD 15
Starting RN salary with no experience at KDMC? 1 hr SurgicalNurse 3

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance