of 2
Next Last
12 meth labs

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 5, 2013
OMG

Ashland, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2013
I knew Ben Ward was doing something, posting pictures of him and the McCloud girl in a motel and in one of them his eyes were terrible! Meth, Heroin and pills have destroyed this place
Tyler

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2013
What the HELL is going on in Ashland. Why all these drug bust by the Boyd Sheriff. What the HELL is City Police doing. They need someone to take charge of the city police that will have the policemen working, they have detectives WHAT the HELL do they do? I heard a while back that one of the city commissioners had to get Boyd Sheriff to get people dealing drugs near his house, What the HELL. Why do we pay taxes out the ass if we don't have policemen that do their job!!!!! I've lived here for over 60 years and it is getting worse
lol

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Tyler wrote:
What the HELL is going on in Ashland. Why all these drug bust by the Boyd Sheriff. What the HELL is City Police doing. They need someone to take charge of the city police that will have the policemen working, they have detectives WHAT the HELL do they do? I heard a while back that one of the city commissioners had to get Boyd Sheriff to get people dealing drugs near his house, What the HELL. Why do we pay taxes out the ass if we don't have policemen that do their job!!!!! I've lived here for over 60 years and it is getting worse
Settle down, UNITE and the drug task force operates out of the Sheriffs Dept. APD is in fact involved.
biker

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Apr 5, 2013
OMG wrote:
I knew Ben Ward was doing something, posting pictures of him and the McCloud girl in a motel and in one of them his eyes were terrible! Meth, Heroin and pills have destroyed this place
I just bet you do know Ben very very well....lol
josh

Rochester, PA

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Cook that good stuff up Honkys!!!
Lanie

Ironton, OH

#7 Apr 6, 2013
We can all stand unites and keep the place open.
Ashland, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Which McLoed girl?
OMG

Ashland, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2013
OMG

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... #!/photo.php?fbid=107409002767 462&set=pb.100004950870544 .-2207520000.1365280673&ty pe=3&theater
OMG

Ashland, KY

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Sorry didnt mean to post it again, dont know her but he looks bad..
REALLY

Ashland, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
OMG wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=541157855925181& set=a.146491218725182.21460.10 0000929140177&type=1&t heater
3/6/13
OMG why are you acting so surprised????
Rebabi

Mineral Ridge, OH

#13 Apr 6, 2013
I think it's sad how bad these people look and the lives they choose to live.
Hey Tyler

Ashland, KY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Ashland is in Boyd County..........DUH
Curiouse

Russell, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2013
How long has this been happening at the hilton address?anybody know?
Hole

Linden, NJ

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Tyler wrote:
Ashland is in Boyd County..........DUH
What about it Einstein?
reliable source

Grayson, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2013
just for the record, mike crisp should have never been charged with manufacturing. he did not have a single lab!!! he was staying there with his gf some girl from greenup co, named randi. she knew the people who lived there. they got kicked out of the place they were living and she suggested they go there for a couple days so they wasnt on the street. mike knew no one in that house. he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. now, he probably did have drugs on him. but he had no meth lab. i know that for a fact. so he is gonna do 10 to 20 for that shit. and for the record, the bitch he was with RANDI, she is the one who got them all busted, she works for unite....
intheknow

Whitney, TX

#18 Apr 7, 2013
reliable source wrote:
just for the record, mike crisp should have never been charged with manufacturing. he did not have a single lab!!! he was staying there with his gf some girl from greenup co, named randi. she knew the people who lived there. they got kicked out of the place they were living and she suggested they go there for a couple days so they wasnt on the street. mike knew no one in that house. he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. now, he probably did have drugs on him. but he had no meth lab. i know that for a fact. so he is gonna do 10 to 20 for that shit. and for the record, the bitch he was with RANDI, she is the one who got them all busted, she works for unite....
Unite does not work in Boyd County
lol

United States

#19 Apr 7, 2013
reliable source wrote:

Ask him WHY they got kicked out of the house they had been staying. For making meth! He's not innocent!
Cry

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2013
reliable source wrote:
Everyone is responsible for their own actions. He made the choice to be there and he will put the price. Nobodies fault but his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Athenesword 148,881
Blacks in Myrtle Beach 19 min Chittenden 15
jeff ingram & amy brady 3 hr Jeffhimself 12
Christy Penick (Jul '15) 4 hr Summer 5
Donna Sanchez 5 hr itsme 18
She's At It Again 7 hr hummm 2
Brittney works in game room at gattiland (Mar '11) 7 hr MrGatti 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages