what happened to billy mullins

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
some one

Morehead, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2010
does any one know what happened to billy mullins did he get out of jail or what?
john b

Russell, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2010
ya, i've seen him at meetings.
jaman

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
drug court...his suboxone plan didnt work out so well...
Missi

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2010
You guys need to lay off of him. He's a great person that has an addiction that he will fight for the rest of his life. He's never lied or made excuses about it. No one is perfect. He who lives in glass houses should not throw stones! Let the guy alone. He's helped alot of people. I was married to an addict & Billy was there everytime I needed him, to talk, give advice, lend a shoulder to cry on, but never once did he judge!!! He's a special person trying desperatley to make a difference in this drug infested town of ours! Don't worry about what people say Billy. You have alot of supporters on ur side!
jaman

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2010
im a addict and he was preachin to those boys in jail to get on suboxone...he was helpin kill people...
some one

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 1, 2010
Ok i never ask about him to get people to talk down on him i just didnt know if he got out of greenup county or what they had done to him..i know that judge gives everyone like three trys and if u mess up u end up doing ur time that judge is the same judge that is over drug court here in vanceburg and i really did like billy he helped me out when i was in jail in boyd county...So billy if u read this i want to thank u for everything u had helped me with in jail, u made me see that there was more to life then drug's, and to let u know i ahve been clean for ten months going on eleven so thank u for everything u have done
wondering

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2010
was this the Billy that had the wreck on Blackburn Ave in Ashland? I know that guy was named Billy, and that he had been on drugs at the time of the accident, and went to jail, but i dont know if you're talking about the same one. If so, I had wondered just yesterday if he ever got out of jail.
area resident

Youngstown, OH

#8 Jul 17, 2010
Is this the guy who had red hair from Ashland? He is in his mid 30's, if so I knew him back in the day and this would be very surprising to me because he was and probably still is a good dude. I think he was wanting to become or was at one point a police officer. He was a straight shooter back then if its the same guy.
Yes

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2010
Yes that's him. He was a cop for awhile and was hurt in a car wreck on the job. He has been married a couple of times. I'm not sure if is still with his current wife or not.
Knows

Ashland, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2010
He's sexy!!!! And if he's single, I'd be interested!
Inmate

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Jul 17, 2010
Tayli Secord ate him
Yes

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2010
Inmate wrote:
Tayli Secord ate him
what??? What do you mean she "ate" him? Is that slang for something?
officer suboxune

Dundalk, MD

#13 Jul 17, 2010
I'm so glad Billy isn't in there brainwashing in the fed up cell anymore. He had no recovery. That has been proven. You can't transmit something you haven't got. I gave Billy the benefit of the doubt and and spoke at one of his Fed up billy mullins love fests. It was very clear to me that he didn't know anything about recovery. All he wanted me to do was praise suboxune and methadone. I wonder why. He is just further proof that band aid recovery doesn't last. The true essence of being of service to your fellow man is about being selfless. Not using a chance to help people as your way to feel like a cop again. I hope Billy gets it together. I really do. He can help a lot of people when he actually has a message to carry. My advice to Billy.......get off the high horse....get some humility....work the real 12 steps of recovery...depend on a power greater than himself...(not suboxune)...and get recovered....then help people change there lives....and leave the ex-cop stuff at the door.....your not a cop anymore....your an addict.
curious

Ashland, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2010
does anyone know if he's still married? Just wondering! He's very sexy!
Johnny Branham

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Jul 18, 2010
When i was in his fed up, he never preached suboxune or methadone to us. In fact, he claimed to be against it, because it was just substituting one drug for another. Sure Billy relapsed, We all make mistakes,No ones perfect. Billy does know somethings about recovery, just something happened and he had a slip. Hell, I've relapsed on more than one occasion, doesn't mean that i give up on my recovery. It happens. Billy's a good guy, He tried to help others in the jail. That's all that he can do is try. More than what most others will even do, try to help.
Johnny Branham

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Jul 18, 2010
wondering wrote:
was this the Billy that had the wreck on Blackburn Ave in Ashland? I know that guy was named Billy, and that he had been on drugs at the time of the accident, and went to jail, but i dont know if you're talking about the same one. If so, I had wondered just yesterday if he ever got out of jail.
Your thinking of billy barker i believe.Young kid.
kentucky girl

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Jul 18, 2010
is billy mulloins out i was jsut wondering is he related to eddie mullin?
Johnny Branham

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Jul 19, 2010
kentucky girl wrote:
is billy mulloins out i was jsut wondering is he related to eddie mullin?
Yeah he's out, i dont know if he's related to eddie though
Friend

Grayson, KY

#19 Jul 19, 2010
He has been out of jail since last November-and he is doing fine. Nice to see how unappreciative some of the people that he tried to help are. But it is good to see that most of the ones he helped DO appreciate it. He was working for Fed Up for the RIGHT reasons. Too bad that the program was being used for political reasons by others. Even worse that at least one of the people he tried the HARDEST to help crapped on him the worst-including stealing from him and telling lies about him. Proves the old adage "No good deed goes unpunished."
Curious

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2010
He's a great guy, but does anyone know if he's single!!!!! Cause he is so hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 149,769
newbuckly homoside 6 min Dewey 109
Charlie "Chuck" Brown (Feb '10) 9 min Pip Rademaker 17
dolly dalton and michael kinner 1 hr Deb 2
Bellefonte Country Club (Jan '15) 1 hr Pubpud 108
corruption in the courts 1 hr screwed by the rest 161
Mindy Adams arrested...... 3 hr Concernedmom 6
W T F is going on New Buckley 10 hr Becky 20

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages