Derek Caudill
Looking

Port Deposit, MD

#1 Feb 18, 2010
Does anyone know where to find this guy? I would like to hook up with him. Anyone have an address of where he is staying (Ironton, South Point, Ashland????). The last I heard he was living with his brother, but need an address? Any information would be helpful!
Kayla

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2010
okay, looking he isn't living with his brother...even if i did know where he was staying at now i wouldn't tell you! he has WAY more things to worry about then getting a piece from you!
hey

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2010
He lives on Debord Hill
Kayla

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2010
uhh...NEWS FLASH HE DOESN'T LIVE UP THERE!!
hey

Ashland, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2010
ok I talked to him there today
Kayla

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2010
well you might have talked to him up there but he doesn't live up there...
7th grade student

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2010
derek is an idiot that thinks he can fight and he also thinks hes a redneck like tyler blevins and them retards
Looking

Port Deposit, MD

#9 Feb 22, 2010
Kayla wrote:
okay, looking he isn't living with his brother...even if i did know where he was staying at now i wouldn't tell you! he has WAY more things to worry about then getting a piece from you!
Okay - why don't you let him decide if he would like to hook up with me or not, it's not your call!!! I am wanting to talk to him, I need to hook up with him ASAP. Thanks for any info.
Looking

Port Deposit, MD

#10 Mar 1, 2010
Okay - I found him; he is in jail right where his sorry ass should be!!!!!!!!!!
Love of your life

Port Deposit, MD

#11 Mar 2, 2010
Looking wrote:
Okay - I found him; he is in jail right where his sorry ass should be!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know who you are, but my name on here is LOOKING and I did not post that comment. He does not deserve to be in jail!!!! I guess I need to change my name on here! Derek if you read this leave me an address so I can come and see ya babe! I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2010
i think i puked a little in my mouth!! and do you think he is going to be using the internet in jail??? NO!! and the only reason he knows that he is on topix is because I TOLD HIM!!! and besides it isn't that great of a guy anyways...
jkfhsjnfsjkfhn

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2010
hes a deush that thinks that he can fight
Kayla

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2010
ok jkfhsjnfsjkfhn it is spelled DOUCHE
yuppp

South Point, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2013
He's so nasty dude!! He's got hep c. He.goes and doses at the clinic everyday plus shoots up crystal meth. He's a real winner!!! Toothless and gross. Heard he likes the guys and sucking d***!!!! Butttt pirate!!!!! Worthless!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi curious guy ashland 1 hr CPL-4 16
Failure to appear traffic court...what will hap... 1 hr CPL-4 5
What's really going on? 1 hr Edwin 1
biggdeals auto auction sucks 1 hr Betty morris 1
joe earwood 2 hr Curious 114
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Sammy 156,533
What is with Russell Rowsey? 4 hr Worried 6

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance