Next Last
tippie

Wagoner, OK

#2 Jun 18, 2010
weed eater,lawm mower, steal you bind even try to sell lumber
some one who knows

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2010
He's a big time narc. He wore a wire on my ex-boyfriend back in 2002. Don't mess with him you will only regret it.
doie brown

Wagoner, OK

#4 Jun 18, 2010
steal off bind man dope head
worried neighbor

South Point, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2010
tell me more please....
BIG D

Wagoner, OK

#6 Jun 18, 2010
what more are they to tell he is stealing off all of us in the neighborhood i had a weed eater gone was told he and Steve P.took it but hear Steve P is still in jail he better not come near my house.
worried neighbor

South Point, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2010
someone told me he got his life straightened out for his kids, and I shouldn't worry about him any more. Should I still be keeping and eye out for him too??
Curious

Rush, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2010
some one who knows wrote:
He's a big time narc. He wore a wire on my ex-boyfriend back in 2002. Don't mess with him you will only regret it.
who is your ex boyfriend?
Westwood Resident

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 20, 2010
Steve P isn't in jail anymore, and yes we need to watch out for him and the Neff boy. Thieves!!
Stolen property

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Jun 20, 2010
Steve P. Stole my weed eater too, I wouldn't doubt it that Bryan Neff was in on it too. Pursley is still in jail, right along with half of the crew him and Neff hung around!!! I heard Bryan was a Rat too!!! But in that case if you know Carrie Dyer stay clear of her too. She's working for the Boyd Co. Sheriff. So to your Question worried neighbor... GET HIM OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD or will you have nothing left!!!!
Stolen property

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2010
I am from Westwood, I have no idea why it say's Little Rock?
stolen

Lebanon, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2010
He is the biggest thief ever! He would steal his dead mothers eyes from her body if he thought he could sell them to buy pills! Dont trust him!
bryan neff

Warwick, RI

#13 Jun 20, 2010
If you got something to say to me you know where I live 32 years still live there and for you info I have a job I work 6 days a week 9 hours a days I don't need your junky sh*t I can buy my own mo**er fu***rs
Curious

Rush, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2010
Stolen property wrote:
I am from Westwood, I have no idea why it say's Little Rock?
The ex boyfriend that you were talking about...what was his name?
hahaha

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 21, 2010
wore a wire on his buddy robert lyons too thats a fact
Westwood Resident

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 21, 2010
Bryan, walking around the neighborhood stealing others property really doesn't count as a full time job.
adude

United States

#17 Jun 21, 2010
Stolen property wrote:
Steve P. Stole my weed eater too, I wouldn't doubt it that Bryan Neff was in on it too. Pursley is still in jail, right along with half of the crew him and Neff hung around!!! I heard Bryan was a Rat too!!! But in that case if you know Carrie Dyer stay clear of her too. She's working for the Boyd Co. Sheriff. So to your Question worried neighbor... GET HIM OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD or will you have nothing left!!!!
Carrie Dyer?? Really?? How do u know this??
keeping eye on you

Wagoner, OK

#18 Jun 21, 2010
Full time job my hind end why are you always walking up and 1st and 2nd street scoping out what your going to steal next! You have stolen off your neighbors and the people behind you but you damn sure wont steal out of my yard.
no worries

Demotte, IN

#19 Jun 21, 2010
worried neighbor wrote:
someone told me he got his life straightened out for his kids, and I shouldn't worry about him any more. Should I still be keeping and eye out for him too??
No worries!! He has got his life straight.. Im a neighbor also and heard from his mom herself that he has gotten on the right road.. Spending time with his kids, working his rear off and has a girlfriend that has helped him straighten up. To all the worried neighbors, NO WORRIES!! Bryan, you tell em!!
Knows

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Jun 21, 2010
adude wrote:
<quoted text>Carrie Dyer?? Really?? How do u know this??
She's a nasty skank. She just got busted recently and was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant by U.S. Marshals. If she is out already you can bet she's flapping her gums and "working" for the law. Personally, I would love to see the dealers locked up for the rest of their lives, but that nasty bi*ch should rot in prison with them bc she's a Florida runner. If this is who Brian's new girlfriend is, guarantee she's not helping him get his sh*t straight. She can't even get herself straight and doesn't even have custody of her kids. Even a dog takes care of her pups, but not this skank. She's nasty and she's a druggy.
just me

Lebanon, KY

#21 Jun 21, 2010
Knows wrote:
<quoted text> She's a nasty skank. She just got busted recently and was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant by U.S. Marshals. If she is out already you can bet she's flapping her gums and "working" for the law. Personally, I would love to see the dealers locked up for the rest of their lives, but that nasty bi*ch should rot in prison with them bc she's a Florida runner. If this is who Brian's new girlfriend is,
guarantee she's not helping him get his sh*t straight. She can't even get herself straight and doesn't even have custody of her kids.
Even a dog takes care of her pups, but not
this skank. She's nasty and she's a druggy.
that is NOT his girlfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ekuweme 156,615
2 Bodies found at Ashland inn 1 hr BetweenARockandAH... 10
Justin Tate, is he a good tree trailer, any info 3 hr Dreamer 2 4
Anyone know Dwayne Gilbert? 3 hr Has a thing for her 4
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 6 hr American 77
Who busted Tucker France 11 hr I could not stop him 7
Who knows Ashley sartin 12 hr Has a thing for her 1
Ashland Inn...who was it 15 hr AddUs 4

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages