Yes he passed,r.i.p. Man
friend

Catlettsburg, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2012
So what happened? His mom and sister put him in prison (i hear)...what love
Bet

Ironton, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2012
Come on ppl lets all try to be kind here.Doesn't matter what happened,the fact is it did.Please lets all just show love and prayers for his family and friends
curious

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2012
Are we talking about the brad woods that ran around with Chris hatten...joey riley...wes fraley and all those boys from Boyd co ??
Boyd Co Gal

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2012
yes, thats the same Brad from Boyd Co. high school...its terrible...just terrible.
me

Potosi, MO

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Omg! What happened??
Wondering

Ashland, OH

#9 Mar 4, 2012
Is it true it was suicide
ben

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2012
I hope this is not true i always thought brad was a good guy, i knew he had issues with drugs just as everybody with that whole group did but still, another person mentioned wes fraley, he died a few years ago and so have a few other people from that circle, i knew brad was in jail a while back, kinda hoping that would kinda help him get clean but i guess not
nat

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Mar 4, 2012
What happened?

Since: May 11

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2012
Brad was a good person and a friend of many my thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Sad

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2012
Rip Brad!
curious

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2012
Does anybody know what if any funeral arrangements have been made ? God rest his soul.
Lml

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2012
So sorry to the family of this young man!!!!! May God be with you through this awful tragedy!
friend

Russell, KY

#16 Mar 5, 2012
Funeral arrangements are tomorrow in Winchester Ky. It will be a private service for family and selected friends. Please do not spread rumors surrounding his death. He was a wonderful friend, who loved his family and worshipped his children.
family of brad

Irwin, PA

#17 Mar 5, 2012
friend wrote:
So what happened? His mom and sister put him in prison (i hear)...what love
Dont speak of what you know nothing bout they saved his life you asses from the bowels of ashland ky who care nothing about anything but your next drug fix cared nothing for brad you were the users who drove him to his original problems.
omg

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2012
I can't believe brad is gone. Hadn't seen him in years but use to be close. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. I pray his death wasn't the result of a suicide as a previous poster suggested. He is missed by many.
friend

Russell, KY

#19 Mar 5, 2012
family of brad wrote:
<quoted text>Dont speak of what you know nothing bout they saved his life you asses from the bowels of ashland ky who care nothing about anything but your next drug fix cared nothing for brad you were the users who drove him to his original problems.
I'm sorry to say, but you have me completely misunderstood. I'm am NOT a drug addict or have ever been. I'm not one of those idiots who've been posting crazy stuff surrounding his death. I was just making the comment for people to shut the hell up about him. We were good friends, when we were younger, and I don't like rumors and people who "claim" to be his friends saying things. There are people out there who did not support or contribute any drug activity but knew the Brad that was fun loving and drove his car fast. We care about him too.
friend

Russell, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2012
family of brad wrote:
<quoted text>Dont speak of what you know nothing bout they saved his life you asses from the bowels of ashland ky who care nothing about anything but your next drug fix cared nothing for brad you were the users who drove him to his original problems.
I didn't realize there was another posting from "friend". I'm sorry, it wasn't directed at me but to the other post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl driving two door silver Monte carlo 7 min Concern 3
Heroin bust house, Josh Daniels was there all t... 8 min Pip Rademaker 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Pat Henry 151,730
Jason robbins (Jan '11) 1 hr Yeah No 8
Foxbody mustangs. Convertible. 1 hr J moore 1
The Stupid & The Dependent vote Hillary 1 hr J moore 103
Pip Rademaker puffs pp 1 hr Wink wink 1
Vote NO for alcohol sales in Boyd!!!!!! 6 hr OSU student 133
fairview adminstration 6 hr Yep 67

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages