Next Last
Tom

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Any idea if it works?
Sure does

Canfield, OH

#2 Aug 9, 2010
That is if you like to speed your balls off with your heart pounding out of your chest from the adipex they give you. And if your not really that over weight you can still get them just slouch down a little or get the nurse to fudge on your hight a little. Then my friend you are in. I myself have never been there I just work with some loud mouth crazy b!the$.
Oh good luck with the diet tom.
just asking

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2010
what about one in Greenup....any comments?
billy

Greenup, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2010
yeah the weight loss centers do work i lost 120lb.s in 12 months. you do speed like a mother
but it is a cool feeling
billy

Greenup, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2010
not from arkansas im from catlettsburg ky
Tom

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Is there a new one in Ashland? Is it called Horizon? Or is that different than South Shore? Where is the one in Greenup?
shar

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
I get adipex from my family doctor. I was about 50lbs overweight and have lost 20 in 2mos so far. Probably would've lost more if i had been eating right also. I also have been walking 45min 4-6 days a wk so im gaining muscle. I really dont feel like im speeding tho compared to the over the counter stuff like stackers. I hav alittle extra energy but i could still go to sleep after taking it. Good luck to everyone!
Hey

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2010
Can u just walk in? How long appt. take
Lmao

Owingsville, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2010
Tom wrote:
Is there a new one in Ashland? Is it called Horizon? Or is that different than South Shore? Where is the one in Greenup?
horizon in Ashland on Winchester ave. Is a chiropractic office. But the same chiropractor there is co owner of the wieght loss place in south shore. My wife tried the anipex stuff and while she was on it, she was like a woman posessed. Cleaning and couldn't sit down at all. Heart was always racing. She quit after two weeks cause she didn't like the "speed" feeling. I wouldn't recommend the place or anipex to anyone that may have a heart condition.
very curious

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Really wrote:
I don't know about the South Shore Clinic. I go to the one in Barboursville called Transformations. I have lost 40 pounds in ten weeks so, I would say yes it works.
To "REALLY", where is it located, address or phone number. I've tried to find it in the phone book and cannot locate it. I'm close to B'ville and dont really want to drive to south shore ky.
Charles

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Aug 11, 2010
How long is the appt? They take credit cards?
Lee

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2010
We can all tell that whomever started this post is wanting someone to get on here and start bashing Slm and Trim. Not gonna happen! Those ladies are good to their employees and their patients and ther is NOTHING bad to say!!!
Charles

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2010
Credit cards?
joe nobody

Flemingsburg, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2010
Horizon weight loss in Ashland takes credit cards cool place very nice people unlike some ot the other weight loss clinics
Connoe

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Aug 15, 2010
How much is the total appt. in South Shore?
speed ball

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2010
i love all thase placeis get your speed buzz on lose a few pounds .it leagle no fuss no muss
Candy

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2010
Can't understand your gibberish douche bag. Move along.
Tony

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2010
How much does it cost?
CJJ

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Lee wrote:
We can all tell that whomever started this post is wanting someone to get on here and start bashing Slm and Trim. Not gonna happen! Those ladies are good to their employees and their patients and ther is NOTHING bad to say!!!
When I went to slim and trim it was phen phen not adipex.. dont think they are as strong but work!
BrandNewBody

Dublin, OH

#23 May 11, 2016
Southshore is $65 for basic walkins and the prescription for adipex is $100 or generic phentermine is $60, people there are really nice, your in and out within about 45min

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems hate American First policy....Do they pref... 11 min The Truth 9
Colon Crapinick still looking for a contract 15 min The Truth 36
Trump on the verge of doing something the last ... 21 min The Truth 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min USA 169,021
Who is girl that works at Clarks in Westwood? 46 min BILAD 30
Looking For New Love 51 min Anna 5
corrupt courts judges and attorneys in boyd county 1 hr ISHOULDKNOW 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance