First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CaliForNia

White House, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Who is this person and what character does she have?
ummmmm

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2010
u tell me
Hmm

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2010
Zero character... Pill head and all around stupid b|tch.. She's a narc now... Not that there is anything wrong with that... But at least try and clean yourself up in the process.... Be weary very weary of her.
know her

Rush, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2010
i knew her in high school very pretty girl and also always very nice never had a problem with her cant imagine her being a pill head or narc seen her not to long ago still nice and as pretty as ever dont let the haters get you down
For a fact

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Hmm is correct...total pill head, thief, liar, whore who will stab even her own family in the back to get what she wants. She has no character whatsoever and only associates with druggies like her. She is also narcing just to save herself. Not because she feels it's right but to keep herself out of jail. My advice would be to stay far away from her because she'll use you.

“"Shellshocked"”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 1, 2010
DOCUMENTED RAT
Meg

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Yeah shes kevin stanley's daughter but he never had anything to do with her and probably never will. Her grandparents and mom raised her while he was out sellin dope. apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. hope she turns it around.
Stay far away

Brea, CA

#9 Sep 2, 2010
I also knew her in high school&she is NOT the same person now as she was then. She is an addict,theif,liar&user. I was actually very good friends w/her in high school&ran into her a few months back at a friends house,who didn't know her&was trying to date her. She pulled a major sad,sob story on me about her ex trying to hurt her&asked me if she could stay w/me for a wk or 2. Once she was there,I discovered she was a needle user&bad addict. She claimed she wanted help getting clean,altho she ended up taking the last $43 I had at the time. I actually caught her w/my wallet in her hand&she was the only person in my home,yet she still denied taking it&swore on her childrens lifes she didn't! Not even 3 min after I saw my $ was gone,some guy,her drug dealer who just recently got busted in ww,was outside for her! Hmmm how convient. Obviously I told her to pack her stuff&get out. She not only stole from me but my 7 yr old son as well. She's a sad,disgusting pathetic excuse of a person! I took her in&tried to help her in any way&to get her off dope&she stole from my son&i. I would defintely stay very far away from her. Even most of her family will have nothing to do w/her. U wanted to know about her character,now you know!!
Samanthaa

Crown City, OH

#10 Sep 2, 2010
Tara is my sister:)
&& she is NOT on drugs thanks very muchh!
She is still very pretty:))
Sryy that your jealous of her that
you got to talk shitt about her!
She is a great person..
She helps her sick grandmorther && helps me when
ever I need her!
I really think its low of people to talk shitt on here about her..
Yea, at one point she went down a wrong raod butt
she has done a 180 & turned around!
She is a hell of a mom!
& a hell of a sister!
Sis, dont let your haters brang you down!
I loveee you && I'm veryy proudd of you
Whatever

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Yeah, she's really changed...

http://apps.courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/
Boyd County-Under her name
Stay far away

Brea, CA

#12 Sep 2, 2010
I don't know anything about her being a narc like it was said earlier,but I do know that as of 4 months ago,she WAS shooting up pain pills&she DID steal off my 7 yr old son&i. Unless she's cleaned herself up in these past few months,I don't see her being anything good for anybody. If she's such a good mom,why does she have none of her kids?! She even goes to some dr in oh each month&gets pain&nerve pills. I hope she has gotten off the pills for her sake&her kids. As far as taking care of her grandmother,the 2 times I was in there,the house was a disaster! There was rotten food&flies all over the kitchen&her bedrm! Her grandmother isn't that disabled if she's still driving herself around. I am far from jealous of her! I do however feel sorry for her&her children. But all this negativity about her she has brought on herself from all the stealing&lying she has done to everybody she's encountered!
Samanthaa

Crown City, OH

#13 Sep 2, 2010
Stay far away wrote:
I don't know anything about her being a narc like it was said earlier,but I do know that as of 4 months ago,she WAS shooting up pain pills&she DID steal off my 7 yr old son&i. Unless she's cleaned herself up in these past few months,I don't see her being anything good for anybody. If she's such a good mom,why does she have none of her kids?! She even goes to some dr in oh each month&gets pain&nerve pills. I hope she has gotten off the pills for her sake&her kids. As far as taking care of her grandmother,the 2 times I was in there,the house was a disaster! There was rotten food&flies all over the kitchen&her bedrm! Her grandmother isn't that disabled if she's still driving herself around. I am far from jealous of her! I do however feel sorry for her&her children. But all this negativity about her she has brought on herself from all the stealing&lying she has done to everybody she's encountered!
1st off bitchh dnt runn your mouth about my grandmother && yes she is veryy sickk the only time she drives is to go to the dr:)
Soo be for you runn your mouth on her get your 411 right!!

Also yepp my sister is clean now!She dnt talk to the same people && she is veryy good mother:) When she gets her kids its all about them!She is a diff person now soo act like a grown upp and stop the childishh drama!
Maybe your not a good mother if your goin to sit on the damn computer all day && if she did steal off your son then it seems to me you dnt watch you kid veryy good:))bahah
stupid bitchh leave my nanny && sister alone!!

&& whats ur real name..are u to pussy to put it on here!Cause I know my sister would loveee to kick ur ass n hell I would helpp her!!
Samanthaa

Crown City, OH

#14 Sep 2, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Yeah, she's really changed...
http://apps.courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/
Boyd County-Under her name
&& for you.She has had a lot go on in her life
butt now she is clean
&& is changin for the better:)

wtf does it matter to u people anyway??
Seems to me you all like to pick at the people
who are goin threw hard times..ughh

leave her the f**k alone:))
Samanthaa

Crown City, OH

#15 Sep 2, 2010
Meg wrote:
Yeah shes kevin stanley's daughter but he never had anything to do with her and probably never will. Her grandparents and mom raised her while he was out sellin dope. apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. hope she turns it around.
Bichh leave my sister n dad alone:)
My dad did try to be there in tara's life but she
loved stay with our nanny cause she always gave her
what she wanted!

My dad dont sell or use drugs!
get ur facts righttt
know her

Rush, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2010
like i said yesterday i knew tara in high school and i always liked her saw her about two weeks ago she had her kids with her and they all looked very happy she was still very pretty and nice, the things being said about her just dont fit the person i knew
Samanthaa

Crown City, OH

#17 Sep 2, 2010
thanks know her!

She is gettin back to my sister that
I knew when she was happy && pretty!

people make me sickk talkin shitt
Samanthaa

Crown City, OH

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Stay far away wrote:
ok, AMBER MANNING! my sister told me who this was, she knows exactly what ur talking about. what u failed to mention is that u are an addict urself and ur pregnant and u shoot up. u also had sex with someone for money while my sister watched ur kid and she watched him again while u ran ppl around to get dope. ur one to talk about her not having her kids, u dont even have ur oldest kid or see her at all. u didnt mind my sister going to the doctor while she was hanging out with u getting high. so keep running ur mouth, and remember, suboxone IS A DRUG!!!!!! even though ur on it u abuse it, u shoot it up, and ur PREGNANT!!!! my sister saw u do it. u need to go get help like she is doing. she hates all this drama but knows she brought it on herself by hanging out with ppl like u. my sister isnt even mad about all this shit, she knows shes doing what it takes to keep changing her life and she hopes u and all the others talking shit change ur lives too. so leave this shit alone, its dead. my sister Tara is a wonderful person and ppl that really know her know that. u dont know her, u know the person who was on pills. shes not that person now. shes the best.
know her

Rush, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Im sorry to hear tara was having a bad time but im glad she is doing better it is sad when a person does better in life and some people will not let them get over the mistakes they made i dont see what the point is in trying to bring someone down on topix everyone has problems but they dont need to be broadcast to all of ashland to read stay strong tara and keep your head up
get out now

Crown City, OH

#20 Sep 2, 2010
You can defend her all you want but the fact still remains that she's a drugy like her daddy, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The whole family is trash and if you have any since you will distance youself from them before you start acting just like them, family or not.
William

Russell, KY

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Is she married I would like to take her to dinner and a movie. And if she does get a little high I can be her designated driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min DITCH MITCH 5,068
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Poison 131,039
Who Do You Love 10 min Sin 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min GOP Chickenhawks 153,626
Fairview JV Football 25 min Just Me 12
anyone remember (Apr '13) 34 min Jeffrey Whitlow MD 27
APD allgood 1 hr Big black 11
kdmc 2 hr Nurse 13
fairview 3 hr Curious 434
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••