Dog Obedience Training!

Dog Obedience Training!

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Mavis

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2014
Anybody know of a cheap dog trainer in the area?
Cletus

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2014
Mavis wrote:
Tom Gladeau at k9 command center.
Iknow

Youngstown, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2014
I don't know how much Petsmart's training is, but Tim Childers at Petiquette in Barboursville told me last fall it would be $175.00 for 8 sessions. I'm not sure if it is the same price now. K9 Command Center is certainly cheaper than Petiquette. The pricing varies depending on what you want. Those are the only trainers I know of around here. HTH
stinks

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2014
Jackie Moore at One Moore Farm is another trainer but don't know about price. She's out in the county.
customer

Commerce, GA

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Petsmart has a 6 week training 1 day 1 hour a week for $119 & if you aren't satisfied you get 6 weeks free. My dog was in this training & the trainer is excellent! I highly recommend her! I love PetSmart!:)
love

Ashland, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2014
customer wrote:
Petsmart has a 6 week training 1 day 1 hour a week for $119 & if you aren't satisfied you get 6 weeks free. My dog was in this training & the trainer is excellent! I highly recommend her! I love PetSmart!:)
what day are classes?
Sistar

Aliquippa, PA

#7 Feb 20, 2014
I have gone to Tom Gladeau (K9 Command Center) for two of my dogs over the course of about 10 years and have been very happy. Any questions or concerns I have, I can call or text, meet extra when needed. He also does training and testing for AKC CGC. He can usually work with you on your own schedule also, and if you just don't have time to train he can do it for you.
Sistar

Aliquippa, PA

#8 Feb 20, 2014
And for an idea of pricing, their facebook page says cgc training is $70 for ten lessons. Anything else u will have to call.
Dimett

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2014
Tom Gladeau dor sure the cheapest around here
customer

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 20, 2014
Any day of the week. They work with your schedule.
bad experience

Hockessin, DE

#11 Feb 22, 2014
Don't go to petsmart. There trainer is bad an the space is to small.
dude

Ashland, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2014
It is always better for the owner to do he training themselves f they know what they are doing. You can purchase books on the Don Koehler Method or any other online.
customer

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2014
dude wrote:
It is always better for the owner to do he training themselves f they know what they are doing. You can purchase books on the Don Koehler Method or any other online.

The dog trainer at Petsmart doesn't do it by herself. The owner of the dog (other family members can come) has to be there. She works with the dog, but makes you do it as well. She shows you how to do it so you can work with your dog at your house. It's amazing & the woman has trained police dogs.
customer

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2014
bad experience wrote:
Don't go to petsmart. There trainer is bad an the space is to small.
Who did you have?
welfare

Riverdale, IL

#15 Feb 22, 2014
Mavis wrote:
...sure do ....guy by the name of stinky.....taught my dog to not only lick and sniff his own asss ....but to also sniff and lick welfare asss ....amazing freaking pooch ....sumBitch even eats his own shitt
hetrick

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2014
stinks wrote:
Jackie Moore at One Moore Farm is another trainer but don't know about price. She's out in the county.
holy crap $40 per session is pretty steep!
Tater

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Sit boo boo sit !!! Call the DOG whisper!!
Gross

Ashland, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2014
Welfare...why u so nasty?!

Since: Jul 14

Orlando, FL

#20 Aug 22, 2014
I'm not sure about your area, but I'm also looking for some dog training. My dog Rufus has been starting to act out worse lately. Since he's just a puppy I know this is the best time to get some training done. I would like to find someone who can at least teach him to be potty trained and come when you call. http://www.landheimk9.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fear, loathing & lying 6 min just the facts 5
Should I ? 40 min Lover740 4
The polls are wrong 1 hr White Lightening 16
DimsHaveNoPlatform 1 hr Lokie 17
Honduran ILLEGALS SWELL to 14,000....What numbe... 1 hr Lokie 15
Trump admits his racism 1 hr Lokie 4
Katy Barber and her mom Mary got caught shoplif... 1 hr Youalreadyknow 2

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages