First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mushroom

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
We're a bitw now what a dummy remember how he was boasting about how many fairview football players were going to get div 1 shclorships hmm Georgetown Morehead and eastern ky are not div 1 dummy
walk ons

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2013
They didn't get scholarships, did they? I thought I read they were "preferred walk-ons"?
woody

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Feb 7, 2013
where you from? how many south greenup rams are going...or assland tomkittys...we love that yall hate...coming soon 2013 state champs...believe that..B I T W
BITW

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
They are making something out of their selves, more than I can say for the trash talkers on this web site. B.I.T.W baby!
WATCHER.

Alexandria, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2013
woody wrote:
where you from? how many south greenup rams are going...or assland tomkittys...we love that yall hate...coming soon 2013 state champs...believe that..B I T W
Here we go. Throw the rams in o. Your topic again. Seems like you would get tired of using their name. You have a teacher accused of sleeping with a senior student And you throw Racelands name out there. Oh, and btw, I am a Neutral football fan. I just like plain ole high school football.
Mushroom

Roanoke, VA

#6 Feb 7, 2013
I just thank its funny mr dummy talked about how many div 1 players fairview had and they end up at Georgetown Morehead. And eastern a far cry from div1 u might make it to the championship game again I've heard mcpeek is recruiting Huntington hard and then get steamrolled in the championship again
walk ons

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 7, 2013
I doesn't matter where I am from (Ironton, by the way), the point is hype around these D1 bound kids. I have seen them play, and truly believed they were D1 material. Maybe the colleges weren't as brave as Fairview and wanted to see the character of these guys before committing totally. I do not believe they were denied scholarships for lack of talent.
Mushroom

Roanoke, VA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
I hear mcpeeks got a pretty good class coming in from Huntington next year
Touchdown

Ashland, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
I heard we lost 1 to Ironton and 1 to Ashland that may hurt us.
Mushgloom

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Mushroom = a butt hurt Ram fan
BsS

Alexandria, VA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Mushroom wrote:
I just thank its funny mr dummy talked about how many div 1 players fairview had and they end up at Georgetown Morehead. And eastern a far cry from div1 u might make it to the championship game again I've heard mcpeek is recruiting Huntington hard and then get steamrolled in the championship again
Just ask him how much he offered Hopi to come and babysit the thugs, quite a lot for a school that is trying to milk it's tax paying citizens way way too much. Idea. Here. Stop it with the huntington kids, concentrate on the homegrown boys. Oh yeah and if the thugs need a babysitter we don't need them.
Bitw

Greenup, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
You guys are idiots! Nate Mcpeek class act and great coach those kids are going to play college football only 9 percent of all players make it. Mushroom your a dumbass be happy for there kids are you jealous?
Smile

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Bitw wrote:
You guys are idiots! Nate Mcpeek class act and great coach those kids are going to play college football only 9 percent of all players make it. Mushroom your a dumbass be happy for there kids are you jealous?
Hi Nate!
walk ons

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2013
The only one I see playing college ball is Turner @ Georgetown. Good Luck!
chicklet

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Never ending w the negative comments! Kudos to the 4 who are going on to play college ball and most importantly their education! Jealousy will eat u alive
Blazer2000

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
That's were that extra tax money is going that Westwood wants gotta take care of those out of state apes does fairview not realize that when they when a game it's not fairview winning it's Huntington high it must really make the rest of the true fairview players feel like crap
blaze of glory

Alexandria, VA

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Blazer2000 wrote:
That's were that extra tax money is going that Westwood wants gotta take care of those out of state apes does fairview not realize that when they when a game it's not fairview winning it's Huntington high it must really make the rest of the true fairview players feel like crap
That's funny. 8 of the 10 seniors are from the wood. Is eighty percent a majority in ashland dickweed?
crazy boy

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Let's see I do believe there was just 2 from Huntington. Last time I checked there are more than 2 to make a team.
Ky wildcat

Greenup, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Blazer2000 wrote:
Your dumbass
Nate

Ashland, KY

#22 Feb 7, 2013
I meant to say "you're a" dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Miley Cyrus is gonna be in concert at Summermotion (Mar '13) 33 min Blue eyed blonde 26
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr pitiful 131,555
Anyone want to GET IT ON? Im single & im cute. ... 1 hr Faith 10
Roommate wanted! Monetary rent free. 1 hr Roomy 1
Mike Moore 1 hr Past addict 94
Will Mcconnell Revive Coal or Something Else? 3 hr well 3
KDMC Respiatory Theripist 3 hr JBP 9
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland