Stephen Salyers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dinasour

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2009
who the hell is stephen salyers and is he gay or what?
haha

Roscoe, PA

#2 Nov 17, 2009
if he is im sure it wouldnt be any of anyones business but his own
jon

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2009
dude has to be a sausage jockey!! look how white his teeth are.
Jack Daniels

Findlay, OH

#4 Nov 18, 2009
I've often wondered about Stephen - I graduated with the guy - he's a nice guy so I cant rag on him - but his preference is up in the air in my opinion - although i do remember him having a gf in high school - oh well - who cares - if he's gay he's gay - whats the big deal these days with gays? unless....u scared? or.... u interested?
Madison

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2009
He isn't
Clarissa

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2009
He has always been super nice to me and i like him. Who gives a care what his sexual preference is. The fact that he is out there living his life and loving it should show
tates

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2009
I know he dated a mormon girl for a couple years in highschool. told her he wanted to wait until they were married to EVER fool around.

This girl was GORGEOUS too!
KYFAN

Whitney, TX

#8 Nov 19, 2009
i know stephen he a good kid from catlettsburg who loves to sign and is doing very well in nashville he not gay and he one of the nicest young men i have ever meet
Stephens Uncle

Grayson, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2009
For the ones of you that has nothing better to do with your time. Stephen is not even close to being gay. I would say that there is a few jealous people out there that are mad because there girlfriends or wife's would drop them in a heart beat just for one date with him. Stephen is a great person and one of the truly bright spots of our little town. We should support him as much as he supports us.
dinasour

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2009
well, it seems that everyone has taken offense to the gay question.... I'm gay! Its not a bad thing, and i don't think everyone understood my question. That sucks that people in the ashland area would think that being gay is like having the plague. I thought he was cute and wanted to know more about him cause i would drop my man for him, at least for an hour. I also have trouble seeing how he supports ashland by singing at four or five events a year. Either way i meant no harm nor foul.
whoa

Lebanon, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2009
well i think stephen is a shity singer but that is jus my opinion i guess...
Brad

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2009
Another Billy Ray Wannabe if you ask me.... Shity Singer with gay hair.
bung ho king

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Nov 29, 2009
Yea aint he got a song about doin him from behind? Summer motion ran him off over the tshirts, but Sue will suck him back in.,Same ol sh*t every year its stevens little show case. Wise up Chuck and let some new better talent get a little reconition. Let some local talent do a few opening acts and leave the leatarts to tinkerbell in nashville
num1Countryfan

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2009
Stephen Salyers is an embarrassment.
Thats right

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2009
Larry pancake is way better then Stephen salyers
Pride Fan

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Dec 2, 2009
Thats right wrote:
Larry pancake is way better then Stephen salyers
Larrys awesome, I loved when he was with Southern Pride. They packed the clubs standing room only. All great guys, miss em wish they would get back together and play again
Dustin Lefebvre

Richmond, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2009
are you all talkin about the forin lookin one? with two sisters an went to oakview elementary?
his cousin

Idalou, TX

#18 Dec 2, 2009
Stephen is not gay. You need to get a life and get laid.
Bret THE HITMAN Hart

Ashland, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2009
If some of u don't like the way he sings then don't listen and just b/c he doesn't wear Dale Jr. hats, wife beaters, cut-off jean shorts, and high top basketball shoes everywhere he goes like most of u morons probably do don't make him gay.....GET A LIFE, there's more important shit goin on in the world to worry about.
MOM

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2009
i LIKE HIM AND GRANDPARENTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Pikeville Parent 161,264
kentucky fans pos 6 min Ddd 5
chris, you better tell your wife (Dec '12) 1 hr Wandering 199
White Range Rover? 4 hr Scuzz twittly 3
Him much does Ashland goodwill make a day 4 hr Scuzz twittly 3
Democrats/Liberals are INSANE!!!!!! 4 hr The Original Jo Jo 7
Parole Officer's 4 hr Jkp 7

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages