Michael Snoddy indited

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmm

Grayson, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Does anyone know if Snoddy has been arrested yet?
Wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2010
Nope he hasn't.
Why are you asking?
For wht

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Wht the hell did he do. I have known snoddy a long time and he has never been in any trouble......
Wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2010
It was in the paper.
For breaking in houses.
He was always bad he just never got caught.
He was on the needle real bad and has hep. now, but I'm not sure if he's still using, wouldn't surprise me if he was.
He was always a nice guy though, I wouldn't have thought he'd be breaking in houses.
poopie

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Feb 13, 2010
ever since his dad died it went down hill for him its kinda sad really.... i hate that for him but he chose his own fate....
Wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2010
It got worse after his mom passed away.
hmm

Ashland, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2010
That sucks man. Snoddy is a good dude at heart, just caught up in the drama. His parents passing didn't help, but neither did that girl he used to date. Hopefully this will tie up his loose ends..
Wondering

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Feb 13, 2010
are you talking about when he dated Julie Poplin? yeah he was always a super nice guy with a huge heart just got in with the wrong crowd an got hooked on drugs
April

Newburgh, IN

#10 Feb 19, 2010
Snoddy has always been a good guy.. He would let anyone stay with him at his house.. He just needs to stay away from people like Brittany, Bessie Daniels ( whos in jail now ) along with the other druggies.. he used to not do drugs but hes doing it now and everyone has problems.. we all just need a friend to stand by us.. to get us thru everything
April

Newburgh, IN

#11 Feb 19, 2010
By the way, my ex boyfriend Donnie Dewees was indicted with him too and no snoddy is not in jail.. hes still out.. Donnie is in jail along with Bessie, and Shaun.. Brittany and Snoddy are still out..
rawrs

Montgomery, AL

#12 Feb 19, 2010
When Sonddy gets to jail though him and Donnie are going to for sure be banging each other out while listening to "reunited, and it feels so good". I can imagine a slow paced, old fashioned prison rape to that song.
April

Newburgh, IN

#13 Feb 19, 2010
Good.. let them have their fun!! Its just SEX!! LOL All guys likes it in the asz.. i dont care what they say..
tayli_nshae

Ashland, KY

#15 May 8, 2010
yea michael is a great guy. & why do people get a kick out of putting other peoples business out on the internet? & everyone automaticly assumes you have hepatitis if you've ever shot up drugs. thats not true. and even if it is true, thats someones personal life. usomeone bring something up like"after his parents passed?" thats a low blw dude.& he may have broken in a few houses...but does anyone kno that for sure? just because he may have been haning out with the ppl who did it, oesnt realy meanhe hd anything to do with it. Honestly, think Michael is one of the nicest guys i've ever met.with a huge heart. and i doubt he's goig to be having a sex party IF he goes to jail.:)
OWN3D

United States

#16 May 8, 2010
Which Snoddy is this? Does he live in Raceland in Colvin Heights? I hope it's not the same one because he is a really really good guy.
tayli_nshae

Ashland, KY

#17 May 8, 2010
no. he doesnt ive in raceland.
OWN3D

United States

#18 May 8, 2010
Ok, thank you. Glad it's not him but I still feel sorry for the other guy.
Britt

Waynesboro, VA

#19 May 9, 2010
if he didn't have hep I'd love him forever
Ash

Ashland, KY

#20 May 26, 2010
Are you guys talking about the Mike Snoddy that works at KDMC as a ultrasound tech?

Since: Oct 09

Richmond, KY

#21 May 26, 2010
I hope it is not that same one
Mmm

Canfield, OH

#22 May 26, 2010
evilinky wrote:
I hope it is not that same one
for sure your thinking of another person...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Don Barros Serrano 148,907
fairview elem/ brad proffitt 5 hr Bill Musick 30
Trump accused of child molestation 5 hr The Original JoJo 14
Katlyn Grimes & Willie Kurt (May '09) 5 hr whoknew 22
bet awards 6 hr The original Jo Jo 2
How long is the wait list for Scope Towers? 7 hr Mike 3
when will people understand this 8 hr GBug 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages