|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Richard wrote:
I agree! married women should never go out. They should stay at home where they belong, barefoot, pregnant and taking care of the kids and the house. I only allow my wife to go to the grocery store and occasionally to pick me up more beer. Plus we all know you can't blame the man, anytime a married woman is having an affair, it is the woman's fault! Just like anytime a woman is in a car accident, it is her fault. Everyone knows that men and women can not be friends, even if the woman is really fat and ugly. She must have good oral skills, because no self-respecting man wants to be seen with a fat ugly woman who is just a friend. So if you see a married woman out with a man other than her husband you should call the police or your pastor immediately and have her removed society!
And this is why women cheat on their husbands. LMAO....thank you for this post!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Richard wrote:
I agree! married women should never go out. They should stay at home where they belong, barefoot, pregnant and taking care of the kids and the house. I only allow my wife to go to the grocery store and occasionally to pick me up more beer. Plus we all know you can't blame the man, anytime a married woman is having an affair, it is the woman's fault! Just like anytime a woman is in a car accident, it is her fault. Everyone knows that men and women can not be friends, even if the woman is really fat and ugly. She must have good oral skills, because no self-respecting man wants to be seen with a fat ugly woman who is just a friend. So if you see a married woman out with a man other than her husband you should call the police or your pastor immediately and have her removed society!
And this is why women cheat on their husbands. LMAO...Thank you for this post!
realwoman

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Women like me usually cheat on their men to get back at them for sumthin. My man likes to flirt and say sexual things to or about other girls. For example when my hubby posted 4 different girls names on the topic Sexiest milfs in assland. Thats really low!!
omg

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

I have male friends and I married,no I dont tak to them all the time.I have been friend with them 10 to 15 years. My husband doesnt mind.We have been married long enough that he knows he can trust me. But its good to know that if I do need them or need someone to talk to their there.I cherish my friend ship with them and would never do anything to change that.Nor would I do anything wrong behind my husbands back.

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Are you by chance a [/b]tard ?
Richard wrote:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

realwoman wrote:
Women like me usually cheat on their men to get back at them for sumthin. My man likes to flirt and say sexual things to or about other girls. For example when my hubby posted 4 different girls names on the topic Sexiest milfs in assland. Thats really low!!
Thats just stupid. All your man is doing is having alot of talk but I doubt he will have the nerve to act on it. You shouldnt get back at him for that. He is prolly just stating facts. If it bothers you then tell him. By the end of the day he is the one in your bed not those MILFS. What do you think guys talk about when their woman isnt around? And I bet you anything he goes through Walmart with you looking for all the BOBs there! LOL
Richard

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Mr AK47 wrote:
Are you by chance a [/b]tard ?
<quoted text>
WTF is a [/b]tard ?
Manky

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Richard is manifesting his insecurities through women-hating.
happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Stephanie Rice loves married men. She works at OLBH an apparently that's where she hunts them down. Can't miss her she weighs 290 an that's being nice. Her butt is as wide as a barn door, lots of junk n that trunk!
Teufel

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Married women often cheat out of the have your cake and eat it too philosophy. As in they enjoy the security, health insurance, paycheck etc. that their husband provides. But they also enjoy the thrill of going out with a stranger, the novelty of a new man etc.. Without the responsibility of having a relationship. When they are out whoring around they will use any and every justification to make themselves the victim and their husband the oppressive evil bastard that drove them too it. The cheating whore has a complete disregard for her husbands feelings, the committment she made to him and her responsibilities etc..

What the cheating whore should do is be honest with her husband and if she wants to go out with other men divorce him. But they want to have their cake and eat it too.

There is a reason why the divorce rate in America is so high and the rate of new marriage has hit record low levels.

Marriage is a suckers game. Marriage is the oldest profession in the world. The only difference is that marriage is legalized prostitution.

Myself I think prostitution should be legalized and marriage banned. There is a reason why so many women are against prostitution, because if prostitution was legal men would have no reason to marry.
Keith

Okolona, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Cheating is cheating. Whether it's an emotional affair or a physical one. If my wife cheated on me in any way, I would file for divorce the very next day. I can't stand a cheater.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

This makes too much sense. You're a wise person
Teufel wrote:
Married women often cheat out of the have your cake and eat it too philosophy. As in they enjoy the security, health insurance, paycheck etc. that their husband provides. But they also enjoy the thrill of going out with a stranger, the novelty of a new man etc.. Without the responsibility of having a relationship. When they are out whoring around they will use any and every justification to make themselves the victim and their husband the oppressive evil bastard that drove them too it. The cheating whore has a complete disregard for her husbands feelings, the committment she made to him and her responsibilities etc..
What the cheating whore should do is be honest with her husband and if she wants to go out with other men divorce him. But they want to have their cake and eat it too.
There is a reason why the divorce rate in America is so high and the rate of new marriage has hit record low levels.
Marriage is a suckers game. Marriage is the oldest profession in the world. The only difference is that marriage is legalized prostitution.
Myself I think prostitution should be legalized and marriage banned. There is a reason why so many women are against prostitution, because if prostitution was legal men would have no reason to marry.
Stay the Night

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

happy wrote:
Stephanie Rice loves married men. She works at OLBH an apparently that's where she hunts them down. Can't miss her she weighs 290 an that's being nice. Her butt is as wide as a barn door, lots of junk n that trunk!
Is she tall and Pretty face?
Velvet

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

What about 2nd chances?..?.
good

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

Richard wrote:
Poor old richard paul...we all know what happened to your girlfriend...she finally got wise and left your skinny arse and married a great guy who is good to her.
whats good for the

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

Keith wrote:
Cheating is cheating. Whether it's an emotional affair or a physical one. If my wife cheated on me in any way, I would file for divorce the very next day. I can't stand a cheater.
what you saying that its ok for a man to go out and she sets home letting him do what ever . get up here in the real world . the way iv seen it in the past when people start talking like this thay live along no one in that bad when thay go very longly nights . and just in case u are married or liveing with a WOMAN id love to see her take a ball bat to your head to wake ur sorrry azz up.women hads ad much right to go and come as me males do
fed up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

whats good for the wrote:
<quoted text>what you saying that its ok for a man to go out and she sets home letting him do what ever . get up here in the real world . the way iv seen it in the past when people start talking like this thay live along no one in that bad when thay go very longly nights . and just in case u are married or liveing with a WOMAN id love to see her take a ball bat to your head to wake ur sorrry azz up.women hads ad much right to go and come as me males do
I completely agree with u on this subject
I'm not married but my boyfriend of 7 yrs that I have children with is the same way about me going anywhere. He says he doesn't care if I go somewhere for a couple hrs but me staying the night somewhere is out of the question. But even if I go out with a friend he finds something wrong with it. And about a month ago he decided to stay gone for the night and I was ok with it, but now that I want to he says he doesn't want to stay away over night anywhere anymore so I can't either. He thinks its normal for him to expect me to not do things I want to do. I'm not doing anything bad.
So why is it different when a man want to do something but its out of the question when a woman does.
And I have several guy friends. I actually only have one female friend and the rest are guys. I absolutly do not go around sleeping with these guy friends. So who ever says a guy and girl can't be just friends is absolutely ignorant!!!!!! And I'm NOT fat and ugly either so that is not why I have strickly Platonic guy friends.
the cold hard true

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

fed up wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree with u on this subject
I'm not married but my boyfriend of 7 yrs that I have children with is the same way about me going anywhere. He says he doesn't care if I go somewhere for a couple hrs but me staying the night somewhere is out of the question. But even if I go out with a friend he finds something wrong with it. And about a month ago he decided to stay gone for the night and I was ok with it, but now that I want to he says he doesn't want to stay away over night anywhere anymore so I can't either. He thinks its normal for him to expect me to not do things I want to do. I'm not doing anything bad.
So why is it different when a man want to do something but its out of the question when a woman does.
And I have several guy friends. I actually only have one female friend and the rest are guys. I absolutly do not go around sleeping with these guy friends. So who ever says a guy and girl can't be just friends is absolutely ignorant!!!!!! And I'm NOT fat and ugly either so that is not why I have strickly Platonic guy friends.
Sorry you are lying
platonic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

I have quite a few guy friends that are just that. You can have guy friends and it stay platonic. It only goes further if you both let it.
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with u on this subject
wtf

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

sorry most women think its ok to have guys friends who they text, talk too, and facebook, but once their man does it, boy is it ever wrong, we start talking to a girl from work or a friend from the past that happens to be female, your everything under the sun, a cheater, a liar, a jerk.

do you expect us not to have female friends, but you have guy friends and this is be ok just because u knew them before your husband doesnt stand for shit....just because your timeline of friendship is longer, can a person not make new friends regardless of their sex and it not be cheating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ashland People Search