married women cheating or having emot...

married women cheating or having emotional affairs

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
onlooker

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Why are there so many women having sexual or emotional affairs on their husbands? I see so many women wearing wedding bands but thinks it's ok to go out, drink, and carry on with men other than their husbands.
Jack ROUSH

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Bc they are not getting enough bananas at home. I Love milfs they get So horny.

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

#3 Jun 30, 2011
Because their husbands are sitting around on Topix talking about their miniscule wee-wees...
eyes

Fincastle, VA

#4 Jun 30, 2011
Because men are using their friendship and telling lies and playing headgames with the women....
onlooker

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Jun 30, 2011
I've heard of married women chatting on fb and out having drinks with single guys.....just doesn't look right. I know men are dicks, but what about the sleaze married women that do it.
eyes

Fincastle, VA

#6 Jun 30, 2011
Most cheaters are low and deserve what they get,,but some make mistakes that they are very sorry they did it....by the way ,what kind of a person messes with a married person anyway,,thats hurting the kids also,why try to hurt a whole family like that,,,,such a bad example and poor character.....ppl have been killed for less. Alot less
Sorry

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2011
Don't u all think that it's possible for men and women to just be friends? I'm married, and I love my husband, but I also have male friends. Friends that I had way before I even met my husband. Sometimes I hang out with them without ny husband, not alone but at resteraunts and stuff with a group of people.
onlooker

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Jun 30, 2011
But do you go out with them alone, chat late nights on Facebook, or hide from his girlfriend for fear of her knowing the "friendship".....doe sn't look right to me. If your married you should be open and not have the need to sneak around.
Wow

Wagoner, OK

#9 Jun 30, 2011
Tell that to jack
studious one

New York, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2011
Wow... can't we have friends too? Men have lots of female friends. And who are those friends? The ones you are questioning... not all of us sleep with our "friends" Some of us are secure with ourselves and have wonderful marriages and great friends, male and female. Those who choose to hide behind the word 'friend' are those who are disturbed in some manner and end up hurting innocent ppl. Mainly their own kids, but others merely have just that, friends.
Anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#11 Jul 1, 2011
studious one wrote:
Wow... can't we have friends too? Men have lots of female friends. And who are those friends? The ones you are questioning... not all of us sleep with our "friends" Some of us are secure with ourselves and have wonderful marriages and great friends, male and female. Those who choose to hide behind the word 'friend' are those who are disturbed in some manner and end up hurting innocent ppl. Mainly their own kids, but others merely have just that, friends.
That is a nice way to convience yourself your not a cheater right? LOL "Friends" My A**. Yeah if the dude is 400lbs maybe.
eyes

Fincastle, VA

#12 Jul 1, 2011
The problem is no one has the guts to say that they have feelings for someone else or they no longer love their partnet....but in thr end they hurt tjem so much more by not being honest and not trying to wotk on their relationship before they cheat.........why???

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 1, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a nice way to convience yourself your not a cheater right? LOL "Friends" My A**. Yeah if the dude is 400lbs maybe.
How odd.

Do you not believe in platonic relationships?
eyes

Fincastle, VA

#14 Jul 1, 2011
The moral of this story is stop,and talk,before u act,cause u could regrett it someday,
eyes

Wagoner, OK

#15 Jul 2, 2011
But most wont cause ppl dont care,,
Wow

Wagoner, OK

#16 Jul 4, 2011
Maybe a marriage license should be renewed each year lol. Like insurance
Tellittothebirds

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2011
Maybe you should ask Ass all the questions or fess up to him
Eyes

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2011
Who is asss?
Richard

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2011
I agree! married women should never go out. They should stay at home where they belong, barefoot, pregnant and taking care of the kids and the house. I only allow my wife to go to the grocery store and occasionally to pick me up more beer. Plus we all know you can't blame the man, anytime a married woman is having an affair, it is the woman's fault! Just like anytime a woman is in a car accident, it is her fault. Everyone knows that men and women can not be friends, even if the woman is really fat and ugly. She must have good oral skills, because no self-respecting man wants to be seen with a fat ugly woman who is just a friend. So if you see a married woman out with a man other than her husband you should call the police or your pastor immediately and have her removed society!
Tellittothebirds

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2011
Eyes wrote:
Who is asss?
Men in general!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi curious guy ashland 1 hr CPL-4 16
Failure to appear traffic court...what will hap... 1 hr CPL-4 5
What's really going on? 1 hr Edwin 1
biggdeals auto auction sucks 1 hr Betty morris 1
joe earwood 2 hr Curious 114
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Sammy 156,533
What is with Russell Rowsey? 4 hr Worried 6

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance