Raceland will beat Fairview
where is he from

Lancaster, OH

#54 Sep 14, 2012
The only problem I have with transfers is the mindset we are giving our children. "Don't like your coach, not enough p.t....fine just go somewhere else". We are losing the sense of "team", community, commitment, and all the good values that we want our children to learn through high school sports. Are teaching them to win at any cost?
Helen Waite

Broken Arrow, OK

#56 Sep 15, 2012
Just jealous butt wipe
Moron

Columbus, OH

#58 Sep 15, 2012
where is he from wrote:
The only problem I have with transfers is the mindset we are giving our children. "Don't like your coach, not enough p.t....fine just go somewhere else". We are losing the sense of "team", community, commitment, and all the good values that we want our children to learn through high school sports. Are teaching them to win at any cost?
The freshman moved to the wood in his jr. High year.
where is he from

Columbus, OH

#59 Sep 16, 2012
Did he??? I do believe he still lives in the Grove. Saw him about every day this summer.
Really

Ardsley, NY

#60 Sep 16, 2012
1 crappy team vs another crappy team good luck to the both of u
Chuck

Columbus, OH

#61 Sep 16, 2012
where is he from wrote:
Did he??? I do believe he still lives in the Grove. Saw him about every day this summer.
goes to show what or how much you know goofball!!! I'm his dad and we don't even live in coal grove. Tell some more lies!!
Big Easy

Chesapeake, OH

#62 Sep 26, 2012
Tell them how it is Chuck
momma

Columbus, OH

#63 Sep 26, 2012
where is he from wrote:
Did he??? I do believe he still lives in the Grove. Saw him about every day this summer.
Unless you are my neighbor I don't think you seen him at all this summer. Unless you are stalking us then that might be a problem. Grow up and get a life people. If you have something to say come say it to me if not shut up.
Khsaa

United States

#64 Oct 6, 2012
Da Rams couldn't beat their meat in a jacking contest!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Flatwoods, KY

#66 Oct 8, 2012
You think Fairview is bad? That's exactly why they haven't lost a game.. And have no intentions on doing so.
Concerned

Ashland, KY

#68 Oct 8, 2012
Both teams recruit so who cares which wins the game because society loses. All these kids are being taught is that it doesn't matter if you bend or break the rules to get what you want, the ends justify the means. That's how things like Enron (look it up children) and the housing collapse happen, doesn't matter what's right as long as I get what I want. Basically telling the world to f*** off because no one matters but me. Great attitudes from the adults in charge who are supposed to know better and are supposed to teach these kids how to be men. Cheating to win is not what McPeek and Maynard are supposed to be instilling in their teams. Very disappointing actions from these coaches considering both played for a man who is well known for his integrity. Far too many folks think this is OK and it worries me for the future...
eagle nation

Ashland, KY

#69 Oct 12, 2012
what happened...lol love it
Eagles_Rule

Springfield, NJ

#70 Oct 12, 2012
BaDaBing BaDa Boom! Haha I'm lovin it! Go Fairview!
Bewildered

Ashland, KY

#71 Oct 12, 2012
You recruit......so it doesn't matter if you are undefeated. It doesn't mean a thing. Just go on cheating and being delusional about having any kind of honor or integrity. The parents should be ashamed. Even if McPeek and Maynard have no integrity, the parents should. What are you teaching your kids. Good parenting......not!
hiiii its me wrote:
You think Fairview is bad? That's exactly why they haven't lost a game.. And have no intentions on doing so.
BITW

Ironton, OH

#72 Oct 13, 2012
Bewildered wrote:
<quoted text>You recruit......so it doesn't matter if you are undefeated. It doesn't mean a thing. Just go on cheating and being delusional about having any kind of honor or integrity. The parents should be ashamed. Even if McPeek and Maynard have no integrity, the parents should. What are you teaching your kids. Good parenting......not!
Since you wanna run off at the mouth, where's the proof?? Raceland already bitched and complained and KHSAA investigated and found no Wrong doing. So until u have evidence shut the hell up and stop bitching
McSnackCake

Ironton, OH

#73 Oct 13, 2012
BTW. how's those words taste that your eating now??? bahahaha
Bewildered

Ashland, KY

#74 Oct 14, 2012
My 2 nephews play at Raceland. They are not supposed to go to Raceland. But the coach recruited them. He worked on them for months. The KHSAA rules say that if you go to a particular school for the purpose of athletics, it's recruiting and you are Ineligible. The proof is that I saw it with my own two eyes. And you know yourself how hard it is to prove. The recruited parents would have to admit it and they won't. Raceland will get it's comeuppance. Just wait.
BITW wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wanna run off at the mouth, where's the proof?? Raceland already bitched and complained and KHSAA investigated and found no Wrong doing. So until u have evidence shut the hell up and stop bitching
BITW wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wanna run off at the mouth, where's the proof?? Raceland already bitched and complained and KHSAA investigated and found no Wrong doing. So until u have evidence shut the hell up and stop bitching
Bewildered

Ashland, KY

#75 Oct 14, 2012
As far as Fairview goes, I know that the KHSAA ruled those boys Ineligible. That's all I need to know about that. I was also at a Freshman game this year and watched them play 5 sophomores so they could win a Freshman game. That's just sad! Shows how little integrity exists!
BITW wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wanna run off at the mouth, where's the proof?? Raceland already bitched and complained and KHSAA investigated and found no Wrong doing. So until u have evidence shut the hell up and stop bitching
KalaJuana

Olive Hill, KY

#77 Oct 14, 2012
Who got hit by a flying turd? Better not be anybody be hittin any my kids with no damm turd.
BITW

Ironton, OH

#78 Oct 14, 2012
Bewildered wrote:
<quoted text>As far as Fairview goes, I know that the KHSAA ruled those boys Ineligible. That's all I need to know about that. I was also at a Freshman game this year and watched them play 5 sophomores so they could win a Freshman game. That's just sad! Shows how little integrity exists!
Nobody's perfect. Nobody. That's why they are allowed to take it to the courts. You were at a Fairview freshman game this year huh? Well I kinda find that hard to believe since we don't have a freshman team.... Varsity and Jv that's it. Soo before you post make sure you know the facts. M

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 164,606
Ashland City Employee Salaries 21 min Plank 13
Do what needs to be done 1 hr Honesty is best 3
Daniel bowen tell me your thoughts (May '10) 2 hr Meow 2
Heroin overdose ashland ky 2 hr CI SMA 3
Get what you give 2 hr Hmmm 9
i hate my marraige 2 hr Hmmm 14

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages