Next Last
Rams

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Bet on it!
daRam

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Elkins and Beach will tear Fairview apart, huge stats for that game...mark it down. Fairview is a bunch of sissy boys this year. Fairview has no one to stop our passing and running attack. Elkins 300+ passing yds Beach,Litteral and company 300 yds rushing. We OWN THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE beeotches.
lolatRams

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Raceland looked liked a jfl team. I cant speak for Fairview because I havent seen them, but they're usualy a small, bad team. Not going to be much of a game imho.
quit whining

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2012
daRam wrote:
Elkins and Beach will tear Fairview apart, huge stats for that game...mark it down. Fairview is a bunch of sissy boys this year. Fairview has no one to stop our passing and running attack. Elkins 300+ passing yds Beach,Litteral and company 300 yds rushing. We OWN THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE beeotches.
elkins will be on his back..how can he throw when he is on the sidlines injured...we will put him out of the game..beach...give me a break...we got 3 backs better than him...get real....rams dont win this year...be a close game but eagles will WIN!! B I T W!!
daRam

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Sep 4, 2012
quit whining wrote:
<quoted text>elkins will be on his back..how can he throw when he is on the sidlines injured...we will put him out of the game..beach...give me a break...we got 3 backs better than him...get real....rams dont win this year...be a close game but eagles will WIN!! B I T W!!
We have a huge line to protect Elkins,and he is mobile on his feet and can buy time to throw or run. Beach will surprise a few people,kid is strong as an ox,shifty and no one from Ashland could run him down from behind when he broke free. Fairview just isn't dominating teams they should.
wondering

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
B I T W ????
Big Easy

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 4, 2012
The KHSAA has just ruled Raceland Football coach eligible to play the rest of the year. They had the article in the paper today. Has beed waiting 12 years to get eligible. GO EAGLES
Yadadadada

Ardsley, NY

#9 Sep 4, 2012
This thread is like watching retards play wheel of fortune.

Raceland posters- highlanders,thugs, Mcpeek, KHSAA investigation, Raceland is better, fairview recruits, Yadadadada

Fairview- got two great players, going to state, Yadadadada

Lord I cannot get the time back just reading this crap.
Line them up

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Big Easy wrote:
The KHSAA has just ruled Raceland Football coach eligible to play the rest of the year. They had the article in the paper today. Has beed waiting 12 years to get eligible. GO EAGLES
Fairviews QB will be sacked at least 6 times. He will not be able to pass at all. Fairview will try to run a power game but our line is too good and only if they break into the secondary will there be a problem. Fairview will have to use trick plays all night. Raceland will score at will. Passing game and running game of Raceland is too strong. Ashland beat Raceland,but it was 21-19 at the half,all the 3rd quarter turnovers lost the game. Ashland is a damned good team and we blew it. The guys have a couple of games under our belt and by the time Fairview plays us we will mop the field with them wannabees. We already took your girls...lmao
concerned fan

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
what QB fairview doesnt have one...#12 stormes is horrible...i mean this kid couldnt hit someone wide open...his stats say it all...they are in trouble if this kid stays at QB!! fact
Spud mctaters

Ardsley, NY

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Ball Kats wrote:
There bringing in a quarterback from Huntington high
These are kids and should not be trash talked. They don't have to bring in a QB, they have plenty if talented kids already. Casey Co will find out what's happening in Westwood.... Hehe

Reading your post proves many things, one obvious trait is your lack of knowing what's fact and what's Internet fiction.
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Raceland better pray for nice weather because the only thing they have going for them is Elkins passing. If the wind is blowing they will lose. Fairview better show up to play ball is all I can say if the weather is nice. Neither team has impressed me thus far.
Spuds mctater

Ardsley, NY

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Thus far Fairview has not needed to impress anyone. If you think what was shown the past three weeks is all they have, your guilable. They will beat Raceland by 28+ points.
New

Lancaster, OH

#18 Sep 5, 2012
It really bothers me that people come on here and talk about kids. Every school has kids that do not live in district or they transfer from other schools. I know for a fact Raceland has a basketball player who transferred from out of state. So please don't talk about the kids most of you are probably adults an I would hope u know better.
holmes

Ashburn, VA

#20 Sep 5, 2012
so what ??? you inbreds can get together and boink your sisters cousin loose your teeth get hooked to shine and meth and end up ill educated....go raceland....blah
BITW

Ironton, OH

#21 Sep 5, 2012
Ball Kats wrote:
Yeah but u all keep getting them from Huntington over and over come on that's recruiting
Prove it, where's the proof? If there was fairview would already be in trouble but there's no proof. So come up with someone new, or better yet, worry about Raceland and their team.
facetcat

Ironton, OH

#22 Sep 5, 2012
Rams wrote:
Bet on it!
race land barely knows how to beat their meat. Fairrview by 14 butt rams
facetcat

Ironton, OH

#23 Sep 5, 2012
Raceland barely has the talent to beat their own meat. Fair view by 14 burr rammers
daRam

Roosevelt, OK

#25 Sep 5, 2012
quit whining wrote:
<quoted text>elkins will be on his back..how can he throw when he is on the sidlines injured...we will put him out of the game..beach...give me a break...we got 3 backs better than him...get real....rams dont win this year...be a close game but eagles will WIN!! B I T W!!
I hope you are not talking about a cheap shot on a great young kid as far as taking Elkins out of the game. If he even had the flu we have a good replacement. Just keep the game fair, no cheap shots. Fairview is known for that punching etc on the ground after a hit or tackle. F-ing douchebags,hope those kids are gone.
daRam

Roosevelt, OK

#26 Sep 5, 2012
facetcat wrote:
<quoted text>race land barely knows how to beat their meat. Fairrview by 14 butt rams
Looks to us like the Fairview girl is doing a good job on the Raceland field general. lmao!!!!!1267

Fairview b!tches gotta find a real man at Raceland to please them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadblocks 20 min Hello 8
How to Avoid a DUI 28 min Duhh 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min LMS 148,389
Protesters waving Mexican flag on Los Angeles ... 1 hr trump trump trump 7
Howard and Son Straight Fairness 1 hr Pip Rademaker 27
Shopping carts everywhere... 1 hr why 1
Tiffany Edwards in florida? 1 hr Pip Rademaker 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages