First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wow

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Hey Jessica, who bought your unemployed a$$ that new car? Drew or Brian May? Everyone knows the only reason you and Savannah stay with Drew and Eddie is because you all can't afford the houses and stuff on your own. Oh and because Brian won't leave Hearher.
Friend

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2010
U go girl!!! If u got it, use it.. She probably.
Mad because she doesn't !!
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
I look up this Jessica Renzi. Why would anyone buy her anything ? She isn't hot this guys most be pretty sad to toss their money for that.
linz

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
eddie and savannah are no longer together!!
WTF

Newark, NJ

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Wow wrote:
Hey Jessica, who bought your unemployed a$$ that new car? Drew or Brian May? Everyone knows the only reason you and Savannah stay with Drew and Eddie is because you all can't afford the houses and stuff on your own. Oh and because Brian won't leave Hearher.
Wow is right! How do you even sleep at night? Making up things on people that both have a family at home? Karma is a bitch and you will get what's coming to you.
dayum gina

Russell, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
we all know who this is just like we knew who it was mouthing on the greenup forum about someone else! i suggest YOU stop running your mouth about my friends and family! its only gonna make things worse on you later! dont you have a man to stalk? a kid to take care of? certainly you can entertain yourself with something other than posting lies on topix! K
Why

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
Are you not happy with your own life? Brian & Heather are both very sweet people and they don't need someone starting rumors and lies...
M to the J

Richmond, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2010
I'd watch what I say if I were you... There is no reason to start stuff just because you are jealous of someone...And things are going good between Eddie and Savannah...So, whoever this is, I feel sorry for you!!! Just sayin!!!
Lol

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
I look up this Jessica Renzi. Why would anyone buy her anything ? She isn't hot this guys most be pretty sad to toss their money for that.
Really? Did you get past the 2nd grade? By reading what you wrote here, we can't tell! Get a life! You probably dream about being a pretty as she is.
wow

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Sep 13, 2010
I think its pathetic how she and her friends are always talking sh*t about other people, but now the shoe is on the other foot, huh. It would be hard to narrow down who started this considering how they downgrade other people religiously and think they are God's gift to humanity. Puh-leaze!
Hell In A Handbasket

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2010
How old are you people,seriously? Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound?

What is it she did to you that caused this post to come about in the first place? Do you even have a reason, or is she someone you love to hate? Is it Drew you want? The May guy? Maybe it's Jessica or the other girl you want? What is it?

Jessica and I aren't best friends by any means, but she's always been cool to me. I've never heard her say anything that would warrant this ridiculous post. And really, if it's something she said that caused this, you're such a turd for going out of your way to post crap on Topix. I know 11 year olds with more class.

TO WOW:

I think it's pathetic how you're always talking shit about other people (ON TOPIX NO LESS). Maybe the shoe SHOULD be on the other foot, huh?(you're a hypocrite) It will be hard to narrow down who you are, but once I eliminate all the people who are beautiful, smart and God's gift to humanity, I bet I end up with you. PUH-LEAZE!

So let's here it...what's the beef? If you're not honest, you're wasting your time.
wow

Waynesboro, VA

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Really, and what exactly is it that you are doing? I don't post on Topix with the exception of the one post I made on this post, but nice try. Try to be creative on your own instead of using my creativity verbatim. I don't have "beef" (lol) with any of the above mentioned individuals, much less "want" any of them. I'm just simply stating that when people treat others disrespectfully, there is a chance that one or some may react. Do I agree with coming on Topix for them to voice their grievances or making accusations that may or may not be true? No, I'm more up front. Jessica has never wronged me. I'm simply stating you get what you give. Give respect, you get it. If you don't, you won't.
wow2

Waynesboro, VA

#14 Sep 13, 2010
Didn't realize the original poster used the surname "wow", as well. The previous posts were mine, not the initial post. Idk those others mentioned, just Jessica. Just wanted to make it clear that I'm not the original poster.
Love it

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2010
wow wrote:
Really, and what exactly is it that you are doing? I don't post on Topix with the exception of the one post I made on this post, but nice try. Try to be creative on your own instead of using my creativity verbatim. I don't have "beef" (lol) with any of the above mentioned individuals, much less "want" any of them. I'm just simply stating that when people treat others disrespectfully, there is a chance that one or some may react. Do I agree with coming on Topix for them to voice their grievances or making accusations that may or may not be true? No, I'm more up front. Jessica has never wronged me. I'm simply stating you get what you give. Give respect, you get it. If you don't, you won't.
If you consider that teenage babble from your first post "creative" you might want to grab yourself a Webster's and educate yourself on the meaning of the word.

If you have somehow convinced yourself that saying these people talk shit and think they're God's gift isn't being judgemental or negative, you're dead wrong. If you say you don't believe in posting "accusations" here than why did you just do so? Like I said, you're a hypocrite. The original poster or not, you're just as guilty.

And I do believe my feelings are hurt over the "beef" jab.

Remember: You give respect, you get it. Right?
LOL

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Sep 13, 2010
wow wrote:
Really, and what exactly is it that you are doing? I don't post on Topix with the exception of the one post I made on this post, but nice try. Try to be creative on your own instead of using my creativity verbatim. I don't have "beef" (lol) with any of the above mentioned individuals, much less "want" any of them. I'm just simply stating that when people treat others disrespectfully, there is a chance that one or some may react. Do I agree with coming on Topix for them to voice their grievances or making accusations that may or may not be true? No, I'm more up front. Jessica has never wronged me. I'm simply stating you get what you give. Give respect, you get it. If you don't, you won't.
Dear Gina,
Maybe you should be more concerned with being a mother and taking care of your child instead of talking shit on Topix... Just an idea.K.
Pathetic

Brea, CA

#17 Sep 14, 2010
I think this is funny. There are so many people that can't stand you Jessica and yet you are calling me Gina. You and your friends who think your going to go fight her are nothing but pu$$ys. You cannot fight so you have them fight for you. Heather will find out you had an affair with her husband. Of course you are going to lie about it. Drew will kick you out if his house and take his car away. Then you will be on welfare.
Sad

Brea, CA

#18 Sep 14, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
I look up this Jessica Renzi. Why would anyone buy her anything ? She isn't hot this guys most be pretty sad to toss their money for that.
Dear Amanda Clay,
I know 1st graders that have better grammar skills than you. You shouldn't have access to any kind of social network. And you have no right whatsoever to talk about anyone being ugly, trust me!
CURIOUS

Ironton, OH

#19 Sep 14, 2010
Wondering...Are you talking about Gina that messes with ADAM HOLMES???
Yes

Brea, CA

#20 Sep 14, 2010
CURIOUS wrote:
Wondering...Are you talking about Gina that messes with ADAM HOLMES???
That's the one. Gina Cabell
dayum gina

Russell, KY

#21 Sep 14, 2010
i think gina is mad about what jess put on her facebook a few weeks ago. gina is a big coward who thinks payback is starting rumors on topix. too bad it never works because everyone knows her game plan. you shouldve picked a better lie, maybe one thats believable. better luck next time! btw, calling her friends pu$$ys is hilarious seeing as you and your buddy got your a$$es handed to you a few weeks ago!! lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Anyone know a Cassidy? 24 min losers 3
Injuns in Ashland 1 hr wildcat 14
Kevin Daniels RIP 1 hr Morgan 2
Barbara "LeeAnn" Bradley Adkins 4 hr well 3
Cute guy in the woods 4 hr hmmm 13
what gets u hot??lets get hot 5 hr too funny!! 4
looking for short haired ladies 5 hr Clipperman 3
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:15 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:15PM
Saints vs. Steelers: Breaking Down Pittsburgh's Game Plan
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
Bleacher Report 8:20 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals