Keith Withrow
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
old friend

Catlettsburg, KY

#41 Apr 26, 2011
I was told this was on here and wanted to clear up a few things. Keith and Tiffany are now happily married and even his family says he is a different man, so for all you haters out there, get on with your life and leave the Withrow's alone !! Keith will never leave Tiffany or cheat on her. Can't help that you were just a piece of ass from the past
Shelby

Fairfield, VA

#42 Apr 26, 2011
Keith is my new step dad. him & my mom just got married. & he may have used to be like that. but that's in the past. he's changed since then. he is an amazing person & dad he would do anything to make my mom & our family happy. he does not deserve to be on here. he is a great person. I am very happy with him living with us. it's good to see my mom happy again. Keith has changed for the better & I'm glad to see him & my mom together :)
Tiffany Withrow

Catlettsburg, KY

#43 Apr 27, 2011
Everyone has a past and people DO change... Keith has been honest with me about his past and Keith HAS changed... Keith and I and our children are all moving forward with our future, which should not concern anyone else. We both have children who read these things, and obviously they feel the need to get on here and defend someone they love ... Keith is their father and step-father, so please out of respect for our children stop posting negative comments about Keith. If he hurt you in the past, its time to move on with your life. We are all happier than we have ever been, please just leave us alone.
whogivesaratsass

Versailles, KY

#44 Apr 27, 2011
GO GIRL....Congratulations on the marriage!!!
Tiffany Withrow

Catlettsburg, KY

#45 Apr 27, 2011
wondering

Ellwood City, PA

#46 Jul 25, 2011
So is he cheating on his wife yet ?
Tina

AOL

#47 Jul 25, 2011
I swear I didn't know he was married and had kids! He told me he lived with his sister and HER kids! I feel so used now!
asif

Ellwood City, PA

#48 Jul 25, 2011
I see him with the kids and his wife all the time. If he is cheating I don't know when he would have the time to.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#49 Jul 26, 2011
???
CONGRATS KEITH

Jersey City, NJ

#50 Jul 26, 2011
YOU DESERVE TO FINALLY BE HAPPY
Tiffany Withrow

Ellwood City, PA

#51 Jul 27, 2011
CONGRATS KEITH wrote:
YOU DESERVE TO FINALLY BE HAPPY
Finally someone has something nice to say :) Thanks !!!
CONGRATS KEITH

New York, NY

#52 Jul 27, 2011
I WAS AWARE OF HIS LIVING SITUATION YEARS AGO AND ADMIRED HIM BEING A GREAT FATHER , NEVER JUDGED HIM
tom snyder

Clayton, NC

#53 Oct 30, 2011
I have been looking for Keith Withrow for years. We worked together in the Telco business. His wifes was Maria and they had a little boy named Cody and a girl named kelly.The last I heard they lived in Columbus Ohio.Does anyone know them?
Tiffany Withrow

Ellwood City, PA

#54 Oct 31, 2011
I am his wife. We live in Ashland. If you want to post your email or something I will give it to him.
Pepper

Bluffton, SC

#55 Jul 3, 2012
So, Keith called me and we talked for a few hours each night, wanted pictures etc. But then he dropped off the face of the earth! No more phone calls, won't answer texts etc. He made it sound like we were so perfect together even though we never met in person. After reading these comments I am beginning to feel happy we never did meet. I heard the same stories that his forst wife was an alcoholic and his second wife was jealous of his children. Seemed like such a nice guy and very honest.

Has anyone else been chatting with him recently? THese comments here are a few years old, but I can say most people don't change much.
Tiffany Withrow

Ellwood City, PA

#56 Jul 6, 2012
I am his wife. We are separated and I am pregnant. but please dont mess with him until he is divorced, out of respect.
hmmm

Louisville, OH

#57 Jul 6, 2012
Im very sorry tiffany
Luke

AOL

#58 Jul 7, 2012
I've had a crush on Keith since high school when he was dating Sandy Stevens. I always fantasized about us after a game keeping our love secret in the back seat of our family's chrysler. I've seen him around and he still turns me on. He always says hi and smiles. He has no clue I'm gay, but, I always wondered if there was any way I could just hug him and touch him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jailer 2018 1 hr Linda P 24
Teachers caused this mess. 1 hr It is what it is 36
ernie daniels (Apr '10) 1 hr Curious 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 174,723
Todd and amy Sparks 2 hr Old acquaintance 26
brittney rose w birthday 2 hr Milt 5
Bchs Baseball 2018 3 hr Wow 8
Shooters 6 hr Crank 19
Hep A at Texas Roadhouse 11 hr StacysMom 51
Does Marty Gute live in Ashland? Wed Gute out 25

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages