f.b.i. at k.d.m.c.
POLLY

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2011
FBI AGENTS have been at king's daughters hospital for 2 weeks. Finally Fred Jackson's worst nightmare has just started. They are being investigated for Medicare Fraud and Abuse, unnecessary heart procedures, overbilling, unnecessary admissions, and many other irregularities. The Board of Directors will also be investigated because the were aware of all of the complaints regarding these issues, but stood by and did nothing. They unethically, and possibly criminally, allowed this fraud to perpetuate because they were almost all being paid by the hospital, millions of dollars, by having direct financial ties. The people of Ashland cannot even begin to understand the magnitude of the corruption, but soon, they will at least be able to read about it, not in the Ashland Daily, because Fred Jackson will, as he has in the past, pull the paper out of the hospital and pull advertisement, but in the Lexington papers, and almost assuredly, will make its way to national news organizations. I feel quite confident that Chairman of the Board, David Jones, is sweating, as well as his colleague members are sweating this new development, as they should.. What shame and scandal. They will have brougt to our once very respectable hospital. They have turned it into a felonious, unrespected, butt of many jokes, dishonorable, facility. Hopefully, soon these unscrupulous participants in organized fraud will be brought to justice, and the Vice Presidents hand selected by Fred Jackson are removed, as well as the Board of Directors, and sometime, with a lot of attempts at repairing KDMC"s tarnished reputation, perhaps we can at least capture some of the dignity that was enjoyed by our hospital so long ago.
tinna

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2011
yes, they are investigating. that's a fact.
wtf

Bethesda, MD

#3 Oct 31, 2011
I Believe it! It seems like if you go in there for one little problem you come out with 50,000 other things that are supposedly wrong w/ you. lol. Docs are corrupt. It sucks...
Ugh

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Oct 31, 2011
The Criminal Investigation Unit of the IRS investigates Medicare fraud, not the FBI.....
Raceland Snoop Troop

Knox City, TX

#5 Oct 31, 2011
POLLY wrote:
FBI AGENTS have been at king's daughters hospital for 2 weeks. Finally Fred Jackson's worst nightmare has just started. They are being investigated for Medicare Fraud and Abuse, unnecessary heart procedures, overbilling, unnecessary admissions, and many other irregularities. The Board of Directors will also be investigated because the were aware of all of the complaints regarding these issues, but stood by and did nothing. They unethically, and possibly criminally, allowed this fraud to perpetuate because they were almost all being paid by the hospital, millions of dollars, by having direct financial ties. The people of Ashland cannot even begin to understand the magnitude of the corruption, but soon, they will at least be able to read about it, not in the Ashland Daily, because Fred Jackson will, as he has in the past, pull the paper out of the hospital and pull advertisement, but in the Lexington papers, and almost assuredly, will make its way to national news organizations. I feel quite confident that Chairman of the Board, David Jones, is sweating, as well as his colleague members are sweating this new development, as they should.. What shame and scandal. They will have brougt to our once very respectable hospital. They have turned it into a felonious, unrespected, butt of many jokes, dishonorable, facility. Hopefully, soon these unscrupulous participants in organized fraud will be brought to justice, and the Vice Presidents hand selected by Fred Jackson are removed, as well as the Board of Directors, and sometime, with a lot of attempts at repairing KDMC"s tarnished reputation, perhaps we can at least capture some of the dignity that was enjoyed by our hospital so long ago.
Hummm, funny this hasnt been in the newspaper. Could it be that Paula, I mean Polly has been misinformed about this.They told this same story about about a year and half ago when they had the big lay off.
Hank

United States

#6 Oct 31, 2011
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) is the branch of the Health and Human Services that investigates Medicare fraud. Medicare Is also a part of HHS.
pop goes the weasel

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2011
I hope they bury that place!!!!!
tinna

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2011
Ugh wrote:
The Criminal Investigation Unit of the IRS investigates Medicare fraud, not the FBI.....
you are very wrong. get your facts right. even kdmc knows the difference. medicare fraud and abuse is investigated by the office of inspector general they are being investigated by that office and f.b.i. investigates for criminal complaints. kdmc is being investigated by both. go educate yourself!!!!!!!!!!
craig

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Hank wrote:
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) is the branch of the Health and Human Services that investigates Medicare fraud. Medicare Is also a part of HHS.
Now here is an intelligent man. You are absolutely correct.
FREDISOLDWRINKLE DUGLY

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2011
Raceland Snoop Troop wrote:
<quoted text>Hummm, funny this hasnt been in the newspaper. Could it be that Paula, I mean Polly has been misinformed about this.They told this same story about about a year and half ago when they had the big lay off.
you must be kidding. ashland daily report it? the editor and reporters are scared to death of fred. he would pull all advertising and threaten to sue them. every employee at kings daughters knows they are being investigated big time
JustMe

New York, NY

#12 Nov 4, 2011
Funny. I'm a Kdmc employee and I don't "know" it. I've heard rumor of it for months now. They've been nowhere near my office. Not saying it's not needed, but it wouldn't be the FBI doing it. The OIG has been in the hospital, but just for a general visit. That's what they do, make random inspections.
dottie

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2011
JustMe wrote:
Funny. I'm a Kdmc employee and I don't "know" it. I've heard rumor of it for months now. They've been nowhere near my office. Not saying it's not needed, but it wouldn't be the FBI doing it. The OIG has been in the hospital, but just for a general visit. That's what they do, make random inspections.
THE OIG DOES NOT GO INTO THE HOSPITAL FOR A "ROUTINE bUSINESS vISIT. i KNOW FOR A FACT 2 INSPECTORS FROM THE OIG AND 1 FBI AGENT WERE AT KDMC REGARDING MEDICARE AND INSURANCE FRAUD. THEY OBTAINED A LARGE NUMBER OF PATIENT RECORDS AND COPIES OF HEART PATIENT RECORDS. AND YES, THE FBI IS INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY USED TELEPHONES TO CONDUCT BUSINESS TO SECURE ILL GOTTEN GAINS.
Ashley

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Nov 11, 2011
Huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YMCA in Ashland Ky 4 min goingtojoin 8
Looking for Dr. Douglas 25 min Looking for Dr D 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min usa 153,596
reparations for African American people 47 min Lmao 114
michelle parsons 1 hr OD 1
Toni Bobbitt pregnant and in jail AGAIN! (Apr '13) 1 hr Shame 156
Anyone wanna talk about the boss at rmi? 1 hr StupidGirl 6
joe earwood 5 hr ABC 96

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web