Casey Williams

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Sorry but, he's a player & jessi caudill, you deserve better. He's just gonna screw you over like every other girl he's dated..

Just saying.
What do you all think ?
Austin cornwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Dude that kid is a trouble starting puss he ran his mouth about me an didn't know that he was talkin shit to me about me an I made him about piss on his self
Casey Williams

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Haha !
That's fuuuuniiie.
Jessi Caudill

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Because you know how me & Tylers relationship is, huh casey ?
k rod

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

true! tyler was a good kid growing up and he was the nicest kid to but its said to see how things change by growing up
Rwndom gurk

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

All he wants is sex, sex, sex, & more sex.
He uses girls & messes with their emotions! It's PATHETIC.
brittany rucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

omg casey!:)
Bc gurl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Tyler is such a manwhor*!!!!:)
tyler madden

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

i really don tgive a crap what u say bout me cuz you all mean nothing too me i have my gurl and she is all i want so if you want to tlk about me go ahead but just remember while your tlking about me theres more ppl tlking about you....
Rwndom gurk

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Ha.
shutup. All u want is sex. Admit it.
Glitch

Port Deposit, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Tyler is a loser. Just look at his track record. I'm just glad he's been turned down more than what he's gotten. A true winner!! If he was only more mature and better looking he might have a chance in life. Maybe we should feel sorry for him? Hahahahaha... Hell no! Get a life you fkn loser!!
Jackie Hart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

You people make me sick! Tyler is an amazing young man with great talent. And there is nothing wrong with the way he grew up! It's sad to see so many jealous people. Tyler has never done a bad thing to anyone, he has a great heart, and one hell of an amazing family backing him up. So if anyone has thing to say please come say it are faces instead of posting it on the net. Grow up
lakyn-

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

TYLER IS NOT A PLAYER! Players dont date someone for over a week and he dated me for two months, just because you all want to start drama, why bring ty into this ? He is such an amazing person, anda wonderful friend if you DONT sh*t on this whole topix thing about him. You all are nohing but jealous. & you hve every rigt to be :) hang in there ty; I love you :)
fairview girl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Tyler , has his times , but he's not that bad , & what boy don't want sex ?
so just leave tyler alone .
Lakyn-

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

You all are so immature! I've known Ty for almost 4 months :) he's an amazing young man w/ great talent! You little f*ckin girls are mad because you don't have Tyler :) & you boys are obviously P*USSY'S cause you Dont have balls to say it to his face! Tyler & his family are amazing people :) how about you all grow up an leave em' alone! Because your not only messing with one madden, your messin with em' all! Ily all of you;)
Mary

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

This is cyberbullying!
Tracer Cs

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Just wanted to let u kids know that by all of your Ips have been traced (and phone numbers for those of you posting via cell ). And you and your parents will be contacted ! You people need to learn that you do not bully others on the internet like you are this kid (Tyler Madden ).Guess you will learn the hard way. THANKS !
Summer Madden

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

You guys just need to quit. I mean honestly. How do you guys get on here ad bash people. Do you not have feelings. I'm not saying my brother I'd a angel. But he is no different than half Boyd county. And none of you know what me Tyler and my brothers have been through over the years. I'm sure all of your lives aren't perfect and I'm sure you not perfect. Any girl Tyler has ever played I say is your fault. You put yourself in that situation. You didn't have to date him. I just think thi website needs to be shut down. All it's doing is hurting everysone self esteem. -summer madden.
Lakyn-

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

I agree summer! You & your brothers have grown up to be amazing young adults and don't seserve yo be trashed! I know me a d Tyler broke up an whatever but were friends & he'll even of I Hated his guts I wouldn't trash him like this, bit what you and Tyler don't unsetstand is there jealous & have every right to be :) I love you all!
wat

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Tracer Cs wrote:
Just wanted to let u kids know that by all of your Ips have been traced (and phone numbers for those of you posting via cell ). And you and your parents will be contacted ! You people need to learn that you do not bully others on the internet like you are this kid (Tyler Madden ).Guess you will learn the hard way. THANKS !
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Curmudgeon 146,834
church 21 min noname 1
Ashland FB players in jail 37 min Victims 49
Ken Hart gets fired from paper 37 min Mrs Spencer 6
Where is Racer 40 min Yawn 7
whats a marrige supposed to be like? 46 min Curious 4
Pills!! (Nov '11) 50 min Ramey 23
•••
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters