First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Emerson

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Does anybody know of any in the Ashland Area???
psychic fan

Henderson, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2011
There is one in meade station by that new italian resteraunt. Her name is kelly. She is amazing! She has a shop over there. I know she is closed on mondays though.
really

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Oct 17, 2011
How much is it??
Miss Cleo

Tokyo, Japan

#4 Oct 17, 2011
99 cent a minute. Call me now. I love you.
psychic fan

Henderson, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2011
She charges $30 for 30min. And worth every penny!!!
Miss Cleo

Tokyo, Japan

#6 Oct 18, 2011
Im 30 cents cheaper. I love you.
Emerson

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Psychic fan
Where in Meade Station is her shop and do you know the name of it or a phone Number????
really

Roscoe, PA

#8 Oct 18, 2011
By where rajabs used 2 b
The sa.e area of tattoos unlimited
Miss Cleo

Tokyo, Japan

#9 Oct 18, 2011
Someone on here is concerned about arm pit hair and is non trustin their man am I right love
just_sayin

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2011
No appointment necessary, she know's you're coming, right?!
Emerson

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2011
ok i know where that is is it a house or a store front?????
Emerson

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2011
Miss Cleo wrote:
Someone on here is concerned about arm pit hair and is non trustin their man am I right love
Wrong Really don;t care!
woww

Roscoe, PA

#13 Oct 18, 2011
Store front
I havent been too look to see exactly wat it says but when i do ill post it on here
Miss Cleo

Tokyo, Japan

#14 Oct 18, 2011
Not u emerson but someone.
Emerson

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2011
woww wrote:
Store front
I havent been too look to see exactly wat it says but when i do ill post it on here
THANKS SO MUCH
Emerson

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Miss Cleo wrote:
Not u emerson but someone.
NO
Ashland, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2011
psychic fan wrote:
There is one in meade station by that new italian resteraunt. Her name is kelly. She is amazing! She has a shop over there. I know she is closed on mondays though.
Kelly is amazing!! She is a very gifted lady, she was so right on everything she told me.. she also knew about what I had put in my husbands casket "he was killed in a car accident".. Nobody but myself knew what I put in his casket before he was buried, but she knew and it blew my mind, she is amazing!!
wordsandstatisti cs

Ashland, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2011
karma wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly is amazing!! She is a very gifted lady, she was so right on everything she told me.. she also knew about what I had put in my husbands casket "he was killed in a car accident".. Nobody but myself knew what I put in his casket before he was buried, but she knew and it blew my mind, she is amazing!!
You either die or get killed. If you get killed, the highest probability and first guess is a car accident.
If you die, the highest probability and first guess is cancer.
Mr Cleo

Ashland, KY

#19 Oct 18, 2011
Someone on here is dissatisfied with their job...
I also see problems in a relationship... jealousy over the reappearance of an old friend or lover...
I see you at some type of garage I think it's an auto repair shop... it's soon, sometime in the next 3 or 4 weeks...
Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2011
wordsandstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>
You either die or get killed. If you get killed, the highest probability and first guess is a car accident.
If you die, the highest probability and first guess is cancer.
You need to Re read my post before judging so fast.. My husband died in a car accident.. BUT the thing that she said was something I put INTO his "casket".. I placed something in his hands in his casket before they closed his casket and she knew what that object was and every detail about it.. Theres NO WAY IN THIS WORLD she could have guessed this because NOBODY but myself even knows what it was..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,795
Where is the thread about FRANK??? 1 hr MasterSplinterHater 2
Dont enter to win anything in the mall!! 1 hr fine print 4
What will Dems do when Trump succeeds in Middle... 3 hr Trump hater 10
Orange Goon 4 hr Stimpy 5
News The Mill That Right-to-Work Built 7 hr Bob 14
Bicycles and Skateboards on the Streets 10 hr NewsReporter 15

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance