First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TRACY DICKERSON

Lebanon, KY

#41 Mar 10, 2010
Misty wrote:
First of all Nancy - I know who my baby belongs to, and he knows it as well. If he does have his doubts he is more than welcome to have a DNA test done... As a matter of fact I may have one done myself just to prove to all you sh*t starters how wrong you are! Yes I hung out with someone for a few weeks when Scott and I broke up, and I'm not ashamed to admit that we slept together. Do I wish I hadn't slept with him... yes I do! That's something I have to live with, not you... so why are you so worried about it? There is no possible way the baby would belongs to him considering I was already pregnant. Just because I have guys that ask me out, doesn't mean I say yes. Who ever thinks I go out with guys all the time needs to get their facts straight, and stop going based on what they hear. Oh what's that saying I seen the other day... something like "the things you hear about me could be as fake as the b*tch who told you"!!! Like an idiot I sit around and wait on Scott. I've given up a few friendships because Scott had his problems with them, but at the time I didn't care. All that mattered to me was keeping him happy! If you are referring to me when you say that you know at least one of the moms have the same habits... I don't know what you've been told but I've not done anything since I've been pregnant. I may have done things before but it was never anything I couldn't control like most. I never had to have something to be able to function... But that also is none of anyones business! I'm tired of everyone pretending to be a friend to my face, then run their mouths behind my back. I wont be pregnant much longer, so I hope you have the balls to back up the sh*t you're saying now. Tracy - about what I have posted on Scott's page... I'm very sorry. I never thought that your daughter would be getting on there because he told me that she didn't want anything to do with him. I never done it trying to disrespect her in anyway... I actually had other reasons that don't need to be brought up here. I am however taking in everything that the other babies mommas are saying. I appreciate all of the advice... I really do! It makes the decision I made last week easier.
thats just it, my daughter didnt see all that stuff, i never wrote that. the only thing i wrote is what i posted under my name...who am i to give you advice on him??? i havent been with him for 10 years. this whole lil thing here is ridiculous...i just want my name left outta it...if you wanna know anything dont ask me on here for the world to see...i mean ya know my name and i have myspace.
Misty

Russell, KY

#42 Mar 10, 2010
Sorry, thought that was you! And was mainly talking bout the advice from "up in the clouds"
TRACY DICKERSON

Lebanon, KY

#43 Mar 12, 2010
Misty wrote:
Sorry, thought that was you! And was mainly talking bout the advice from "up in the clouds"
yeah, well, not trying to get in your business and not saying that what up in the clouds is saying isnt true but you need to do what you feel...i mean honestly, have you ever heard a female talk good about their ex??? people f*ck up...always have, always will, but what one person done in a previous relationship dosent mean they are gonna do it in another. maybe all the other relationships have gone bad to get yall where you are today...dunno...just sayin, i wouldnt take computer advice.
Misty

Russell, KY

#44 Mar 14, 2010
You have a very good point Tracy... I've thought about finding you on myspace and sending you a msg but wasn't sure if you would reply to it or not. When you read this let me know if you care... would like to ask you something! Nothing really about him... has to do with me lol TTYL!

Since: Oct 09

Russell, KY

#45 Mar 14, 2010
TRACY DICKERSON wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well, not trying to get in your business and not saying that what up in the clouds is saying isnt true but you need to do what you feel...i mean honestly, have you ever heard a female talk good about their ex??? people f*ck up...always have, always will, but what one person done in a previous relationship dosent mean they are gonna do it in another. maybe all the other relationships have gone bad to get yall where you are today...dunno...just sayin, i wouldnt take computer advice.
Tracy, all I can say is I that I have no reason to lie to Misty. I don't have anything to gain from this. I am a Christian and trying to help someone who is asking for some guidance. If you don't like me or my opinion, that's fine. You should want to help Misty and not discredit my words. You weren't with Scott as long as I was so I think I know more on this subject than you. As far as Scott goes, a leopard doesn't change their spots.
TRACY DICKERSON

Richmond, KY

#46 Mar 18, 2010
Misty wrote:
You have a very good point Tracy... I've thought about finding you on myspace and sending you a msg but wasn't sure if you would reply to it or not. When you read this let me know if you care... would like to ask you something! Nothing really about him... has to do with me lol TTYL!
SURE...ANYTIME
another_scott

Kansas City, MO

#47 Mar 19, 2010
Who is this Scott Hanshaw that is giving us other Scott's a Bad name.
GOODHEAD GURL

Lebanon, KY

#48 Apr 1, 2010
I must say Scott is one damn good lay and another thing I think you all are the dumbasses.... there are a couple things out there calles condoms and birth control you skanks ever hurd of it LMAO.
Suzy-Q

Richmond, KY

#49 Apr 5, 2010
Misty wrote:
First of all Nancy - I know who my baby belongs to, and he knows it as well. If he does have his doubts he is more than welcome to have a DNA test done... As a matter of fact I may have one done myself just to prove to all you sh*t starters how wrong you are! Yes I hung out with someone for a few weeks when Scott and I broke up, and I'm not ashamed to admit that we slept together. Do I wish I hadn't slept with him... yes I do! That's something I have to live with, not you... so why are you so worried about it? There is no possible way the baby would belongs to him considering I was already pregnant. Just because I have guys that ask me out, doesn't mean I say yes. Who ever thinks I go out with guys all the time needs to get their facts straight, and stop going based on what they hear. Oh what's that saying I seen the other day... something like "the things you hear about me could be as fake as the b*tch who told you"!!! Like an idiot I sit around and wait on Scott. I've given up a few friendships because Scott had his problems with them, but at the time I didn't care. All that mattered to me was keeping him happy! If you are referring to me when you say that you know at least one of the moms have the same habits... I don't know what you've been told but I've not done anything since I've been pregnant. I may have done things before but it was never anything I couldn't control like most. I never had to have something to be able to function... But that also is none of anyones business! I'm tired of everyone pretending to be a friend to my face, then run their mouths behind my back. I wont be pregnant much longer, so I hope you have the balls to back up the sh*t you're saying now. Tracy - about what I have posted on Scott's page... I'm very sorry. I never thought that your daughter would be getting on there because he told me that she didn't want anything to do with him. I never done it trying to disrespect her in anyway... I actually had other reasons that don't need to be brought up here. I am however taking in everything that the other babies mommas are saying. I appreciate all of the advice... I really do! It makes the decision I made last week easier.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
really

Russell, KY

#50 Jun 21, 2010
Ann aka I agree wrote:
To: wants to know - Just so u know that was me that posted that not misty! Yes she knows who the baby's father is, and so what if she tried to see someone else when her and Scott broke up. Maybe she is starting to realize the truth about him. Everyone wants to talk shit about her - but I'm pretty sure the few that I know of haven't said one thing to her face. Hell weren't u pretending to be friends with her at one point? Funny how that works. Up in the clouds, you should e-mail misty and talk to her! Let her know what you've said on here. I've been trying to get her to look on this site, but I don't believe she ever has yet, not really sure. As for the person who thinks she goes out with guys all the time, u must not actually know her just going based on what you hear. She hardly ever leaves her house except to go to the store etc. I should know I use to live with her. I've known Misty for years now and I know she is not that way. As for one of his daughters not being able to look at his myspace page because of what she puts, I'm sure she never thought about her getting on there because of what he told her. I will let her know how you feel though.
ann norman ive heard it all shut up and go screw his 70 year old dad for a pill again
and the truth is

Russell, KY

#51 Jun 22, 2010
up in the clouds wrote:
I'm glad to chime in on this subject!!! I'm one of Scott's ex girlfriends. To amused: I'm the one mom that has a great head on her shoulders and does not have any hang ups that you speak of. To Misty: girl, you are in for a lifetime of heartache if you don't leave NOW!!! I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm speaking from experience. Scott gave me very little money and his parents did very little as well. His grandmother (Lord rest her soul) did more for me than all of them combine. Anyone that wants to be emotionally and physically abused, please by all means date him. He spent very little time with my child. He didn't want me to have his second child but I left him before she was born. I'm soooo glad I got away from him when I did. Otherwise, I would not have a pot to pee in if I did!!! I figured with this new one it would make him 5 kids. He is worthless. I'm sorry to say it but it's true. Do I hate Scott, no. I wouldn't have my 2 beautiful children if it wasn't for him. I'm a better person because of my kids. My children are my strength and my rock and the reason why I get up each day. Regardless of what Scott has said about me and the reason I left, ask me and I will tell you the truth. Another thing, if you think for one minute he won't cheat on you because you're pregnant, you are sorely mistaken. Because he did it to me!!! I bet he still doesn't have a job!!! To Misty again, ask yourself this question: someone that does drugs, has no job and still lives at home is this the kind of life that you want for your baby? I know what my answer would be, what's yours? Think about it..........
im not defending him but this crazzzzzzy got herself pregnant by him when she was like 23 and he was 14......... she has no room to talk
SuzyQ

Richmond, KY

#52 Jun 24, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
ann norman ive heard it all shut up and go screw his 70 year old dad for a pill again
LMFAO...good 1...i like it
hottie

Lebanon, KY

#53 Jun 29, 2010
hes a sack of shit he stole a tv off of his parents and went down and pawned it and put it in my husbands name and we kept getting pawn reciets saying we need to pay it or they will sale it .so we went down there to find out why we kept getting a bill from the pawn shop and they told us it was a tv pawned .than later on they told us they had video of the person and it was him , now if i see him iam gonna kick his ass .
could be

Louisa, KY

#54 Jun 29, 2010
wants to know wrote:
which Scott could it be? lol sorry Heidi
whatScott is thie u all are talkin about where he from and does any one know hes dads first name ..to help me out it would be good to know his moms name to think you all very much
Anyone Know

Russell, KY

#55 Jun 30, 2010
Does anyone know if the pregnant chick stayed with this guy or got far away?
All good

Ironton, OH

#56 Jun 30, 2010
I was in jail wit hanshaw dat chick wuz all he talked about said he wuz gona merry her when he gets out! Hanshaw is mad in love wit her if he wasnt then he put on hell of act to us when I left he was bout to get her name inked on him he calls her jus bout e very day writes a few times a weeks she sends him mad letters gets mail almost every day from her. He brags bout her all the time so I would say they are together!
just heard

Lebanon, KY

#57 Oct 5, 2010
i heard that misty chick is knocked up by his ass again hasnt she figured out yet that he doesnt take care of any of his kids was bout to ask if she ever left him alone but thats a crazy question maybe one day she will learn that he is never going to stop running back in forth and sleeping with any female he can in between suprised she hasnt caught something by now i feel a tiny bit sorry for her i know how it is to love someone like that but i learned quik that my feelings and my life were more important than d**k also dont know how true it is but heard they got into a few weeks back and he put his hands on her this is no way to live life misty if you read this i know you have no idea who i am but i hope you all the best in this life i know you say that he isnt the only one between you two that has faults but maybe its time you realize that sometimes some people just cant be together no matter how much they love each other i really hope you dont actually marry him something may have changed but you know as much as i do that most things are still the same and those are the things that will NEVER change no matter how bad you both want them to and the only people getting hurt in all of your fighting is your precious baby girl and the one thats on its way i know hes hurt you all that he can and that there is nothing more that he can do or say to hurt you any more than he already has so maybe its time that you just walked away and make a life for you and your babies if he wants to straighten up and join you then wonderful but you shouldnt wait around and put your life on hold im sure he does love you like he says but honey sometimes love just isnt enough to endure all the things you and him go through espeacially if he is hitting up on you like ive heard
Tracy D

United States

#58 Jan 1, 2011
See "up in the clouds" the thing is that its not my place to tell her "bad" things or try to steer her away from him cuz personally I don't care and I'm sure he hasn't changed much and he never will but I don't know that for a fact cuz I don't know him anymore or do I care to. That may sound mean but I had to learn on my own n now that's the past and when I say the PAST I don't mean spending the rest of my life chasing down all these girls he gets involved with and warning them. I don't have that much time on my hands. If she was to listen to u and stay away then he would just find a new one right? Anyway I'm not trying to show any disrespect to you or what you are trying to do I'm just saying I don't give a crap. My only concerns are my family. What I do give a crap about is he hasn't paid a dime of child support in almost 13 years and hasn't seen her in almost 3 years but yet she still has to carry his last name and she dosent want to. Yea that may be my fault she has his name but I was young n dumb but now that I try to do something about it I get no response from him.. Imagine that. Its ok tho cuz my lawyer seems to think no response will get it done faster. Anyway it will be done and I've tried to contact him about it. Up in the clouds once again no disrespect to you just different opinions I suppose but I hope all is well with you and yours and as someone who was pretending to be me said my daughter does know about your children but she dosent have a pic like they said. As u mentioned before I wouldn't mind to talk to you if u wanted. Take care.
Misty

Ashland, KY

#59 Apr 15, 2011
Well you all are wrong about him changing... He's been working since Jan. and doesn't run the roads anymore. He's not the same guy you all are talking about! He's a wonderful father to my two babies atleast. I wish he had more to do with his other children but I can't control that part. I don't know what I would do without his help with the girls... He gets up with them when he knows I'm wore out even after he has worked all week and should be sleeping in. Guess he just needed to find the right woman to keep him happy and that has been done.
UMMMM

Columbus, OH

#60 Oct 30, 2013
Misty wrote:
Well you all are wrong about him changing... He's been working since Jan. and doesn't run the roads anymore. He's not the same guy you all are talking about! He's a wonderful father to my two babies atleast. I wish he had more to do with his other children but I can't control that part. I don't know what I would do without his help with the girls... He gets up with them when he knows I'm wore out even after he has worked all week and should be sleeping in. Guess he just needed to find the right woman to keep him happy and that has been done.
Funniest thing I have ever heard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Vincent apartments (Sep '10) 1 hr Please 27
Miley Cyrus is gonna be in concert at Summermotion (Mar '13) 1 hr no crap 16
God luvs 1 hr One 1
life long learning center 1 hr kellie 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Anonymous 131,477
Paramount Arts Center Director 2 hr knowing 8
Crackdown on Cannabis 3 hr country 105
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Complete Bengals Week 12 Preview vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top
NBC Sports 8:01 AM
Belichick: LeGarrette Blount's role is "totally up to him"