Posted in the Ashland Forum

wow

Kingsbury, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Please help!!!
Patient

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Dr. Lisa Dean Preston in flatwoods, ky in diedrich blvd. I do believe...
wow

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Tysm ill call Monday....just couldn't bring myself to goto that quack by library
WELL CARE

Ironton, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2013
CARING DENTESRTY DR THORNER GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN
Just A Thought

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Don't go to Lisa Dean Preston!! She will mess up every tooth in your head just to keep you coming back!! I spent right at $3,000 in 1 year's time because she kept ding-ing my other teeth. I will NEVER go back there again!!!! And I would discourage anyone else from going too!!!!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
WELL CARE wrote:
CARING DENTESRTY DR THORNER GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN
Where is he located
WELL CARE

Ironton, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2013
ashland on carter ave
friend

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2013
I agree. Don't go to Preston. Did the same to me! Go to Thorner
Knows

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Dr Beadle takes well care in Catlettsburg
Happy

Ironton, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2013
My kids have Wellcare and I take them to Dr. Thorner. Beautiful office and they are all really nice.
Rosebud

Ironton, OH

#11 Feb 15, 2013
23 Dentistry in Catlettsburg takes wellcare. Dr. Beadle is great and his staff is amazing!! Always been a Beadle patient!
kelpy

United States

#12 May 5, 2014
Beadle doesnt take wellcare anymore
Who

Staunton, VA

#13 May 6, 2014
wow wrote:
Tysm ill call Monday....just couldn't bring myself to goto that quack by library
Who are you referring to?
wow

Ashland, KY

#14 May 7, 2014
kelpy wrote:
Beadle doesnt take wellcare anymore
only takes well are if previous patient
true

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2014
Dr. Kim Arnold. Locations in Russell and Catlettsburg. Very PROFESSIONAL

Since: May 14

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 10, 2014
Dr. Thorner for sure!!!! Awesome there!!
go at ur own risk

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 24, 2014
Need to find a good dentist that takes well care went to montage n he wuz horrible very unprofessional. Please help
jtt

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2015
Just A Thought wrote:
Don't go to Lisa Dean Preston!! She will mess up every tooth in your head just to keep you coming back!! I spent right at $3,000 in 1 year's time because she kept ding-ing my other teeth. I will NEVER go back there again!!!! And I would discourage anyone else from going too!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed!! She's horrible. Had 1 filling fall out after 3 mths, another at 6 mths, & noe have to get a tooth pulled b/c of thst filling coming out. It's a tooth thst will be seen (not seen) when i smile.
family

Ashland, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2015
go at ur own risk wrote:
Need to find a good dentist that takes well care went to montage n he wuz horrible very unprofessional. Please help
I agree with you, I went to him for a regular cleaning. I was in pain for days and have never bled so much in my life. They was so unorganized and unprofessional it was truly sad. I suggest anyone looking for a dentist stays away from him.
My opinion

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2015
I will never go back every tooth shes touched are ruined and i believe she was doing work that i think wasn't needed on my teeth, then on a molar said i needed a root canal when i went to another dentist he said it was fine didn't need it pulled or root canal it has a new filling now, i also have to get teeth redone because of her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heidi stiltner (Nov '11) 8 min friend 13
Property Tax Hike in Ashland 19 min The original JoJo 4
Bellefonte Country Club (Jan '15) 23 min The original JoJo 96
Places to work with no diploma/GED? (Dec '12) 1 hr Manager 24
Stacy Arnett 1 hr Curious 3
Mikey moore 2 hr Fat Patty 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 148,178
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages