Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 20, 2010
someone asked if she had a daughter
noone said anything bad about her
re-read it dumbass
Umm

Ashland, KY

#23 Jun 20, 2010
I'm not a dumbass but apparantly you are. All it takes is someone to say something and it keeps going. Like I said.......keep her out of this post. Don't like it? Deal with me.
pshhhhhh

Richmond, KY

#24 Jun 20, 2010
Umm wrote:
I'm not a dumbass but apparantly you are. All it takes is someone to say something and it keeps going. Like I said.......keep her out of this post. Don't like it? Deal with me.
your the one thats keeping it going
trust me noone is worried about you or nasty ass wendy
Connie

United States

#25 Jun 21, 2010
My son is David Melvin and she narced on him. Positive, its on tape.
Stupid

Ashland, KY

#26 Jun 21, 2010
Connie wrote:
What kind of mother are you? You are upset that someone 'narced' on your son? She probably saved his life who knows. If he is doing drugs then why would you condone his behavior and if he is dealing drugs? Then he needs to be off the streets and his butt in jail. Anyone who does drugs needs help and people who deal drugs need jail time and help to get off of them as well.

Mom shame on you!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#27 Jun 21, 2010
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of mother are you? You are upset that someone 'narced' on your son? She probably saved his life who knows. If he is doing drugs then why would you condone his behavior and if he is dealing drugs? Then he needs to be off the streets and his butt in jail. Anyone who does drugs needs help and people who deal drugs need jail time and help to get off of them as well.
Mom shame on you!
Well obviously she got in trouble and instead of going to jail she wore a wire on someone else...pathetic
EFFYOU

Flatwoods, KY

#28 Jun 21, 2010
yeah shes pregnant... and anyone who steals off their own mother to support their habit is kinda effed up and needs to be in jail.
justsayin

Flatwoods, KY

#29 Jun 21, 2010
Heard she overdosed when she was working at walmart. i seen her arms one day and nothing but track marks.. f*cking junkie!
haha

Flatwoods, KY

#30 Jun 21, 2010
Umm wrote:
Leave her daughter out and off of this thread/board. My claws will come out if you don't.
who in the hell do you think you are i prolly know more about jordan than you will ever know!
No One Important

Newburgh, IN

#31 Jul 11, 2010
Wendy used to be a great person. Jeremy messed her up. I tried to fix her but she didnt want someone good in her life. She and Jeremy stole from me and I cant forgive her. I do want her to get the best in life. I hope that if she is pregnant that she gives the baby love that she is capable of doing. Wendy if you read this, I hope you get back to the way you were when I knew you. During your Walmart days.

God Bless.
Connie

Ashland, KY

#32 Jul 12, 2010
xlyricx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously she got in trouble and instead of going to jail she wore a wire on someone else...pathetic
Exactly!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 1, 2010
100% NARC...u will go to jail if you deal with her...so watch out...sketchy, sketchy, sketchy
lala

Mount Morris, MI

#34 Aug 2, 2010
wendy already had her baby & it was addicted 2 drugs. jeremys mom has custody of the baby boy. i think the world of jeremy, she was already in2 drugs way b4 he came along. she's a big girl & can make her own f*cked up decisions. she chooses a needle over her own kids. pitiful! she is pure white trash.
BIG- D

Ashland, KY

#35 Aug 10, 2010
Everyone thinks she told to get Jeremy out of trouble. Jeremy was a parole violator. She couldn't have told on Pablo Escobar to get him out. And the reason why he got out so quick was because of Street Credit. I have known them both for a very long time. Jeremy is a good friend of mine. I trust him with whatever. I want to see paper work. Anyone have any????????? RAT is a serious word. It shouldn't be thrown around
Angie

United States

#36 Aug 10, 2010
BIG- D wrote:
Everyone thinks she told to get Jeremy out of trouble. Jeremy was a parole violator. She couldn't have told on Pablo Escobar to get him out. And the reason why he got out so quick was because of Street Credit. I have known them both for a very long time. Jeremy is a good friend of mine. I trust him with whatever. I want to see paper work. Anyone have any????????? RAT is a serious word. It shouldn't be thrown around
Don't know about Jeremy being a rat but Wendy IS A RAT. That isn't what I hear it's what I know.
whateve13

Lebanon, KY

#37 Aug 10, 2010
No not there now. stacey barnett u r skank. nasty clean up yourself then ur house. social services seeing you soon.
whateve82

Lebanon, KY

#38 Aug 10, 2010
Connie wrote:
so what hes a rat himself shooting up nyour driveway he needed to be rated on. u enabler go deal with your druged out boyfriend. connie
Connie

Ashland, KY

#39 Aug 11, 2010
I never said that David isn't where he should be, because he is. What I don't believe in is getting f'ed up with someone with a wire on to rat on them....That isn't right anyway you slice that pie. There has been times that I was an enabler but only because of ignorance of the addiction. I think that helping someone without enabling them is much better then kicking them while they're down. As far as my boyfriend...he's a big boy, he doesn't need me to deal with him, I'm not married to him and that kind of behavior does not go on in my house around me or my family. What he does away from me is his problem not mine...same with my son.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Aug 11, 2010
wendy is a narc...several people have paper work that she wore a wire on..its not some hear say..it's a fact...she got busted and instead of doing time she just narcd on anyone she could to stay out of jail..it's pathetic
I think if you get busted..wearing a wire or setting someone up should NOT be an option..they need to sit their azz in jail where they belong
GRYF

Mobile, AL

#41 Aug 11, 2010
they need to lock her up and throw away the key
worthless needle junkie nark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 167,800
Does anyone suffer from low bp 32 min Kathy 1
Another Trump Failure 32 min Doodles 11
Dawson/City Pool 1 hr Littie 3
CR Thomas Restaurant is coming back 2 hr Surely 7
confederate flag 2 hr Fred 45
Zach Davis/Fish 2 hr Facts 28
Fannin Toyota/Polaris 3 hr Herby 54

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages