Never going to cedar knoll pediatrics...

Never going to cedar knoll pediatrics again

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cedar knoll pediatrics

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Lets not take into consideration for one moment that tonight was vAlentines day, I took my son in to cedar knoll LEDs toto night and I sit in the waiting room for 1 hour and a half waiting to get in a room to see the doc, two other people left without seeing he doctor because they had to wait so long, another parent left mad called that receptionist a bitch, I have been there before for hours with my two sick babies! I have to find a new pediatrician! Can anyone help!????
baby cakes

Mars, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Cedar knoll pediatrics wrote:
Lets not take into consideration for one moment that tonight was vAlentines day, I took my son in to cedar knoll LEDs toto night and I sit in the waiting room for 1 hour and a half waiting to get in a room to see the doc, two other people left without seeing he doctor because they had to wait so long, another parent left mad called that receptionist a bitch, I have been there before for hours with my two sick babies! I have to find a new pediatrician! Can anyone help!????
Dr Bhasin at KDMC @ Russell
Michael itoris

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
How about you stop being selfish and worry about your kid. Waaahhhhh it's Valentine's day I have plans. I don't have time to make sure my kid is all right. You sound like a horrible parent.
Really

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Could u be any more childish? Guess what ur kid is not the only sick kid there. There may have been a emergency while u were there or before u all had ever arrived. I have waited for a long time to see someone there to buy when emergencies happen u can't do anything bout it. One time my son was the emergency and was taken out by ambulance so yea sit ur ass down and stop acting like the world should revolve around u an worry bout ur kids that are sick.
parent

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Cedar knoll pediatrics wrote:
Lets not take into consideration for one moment that tonight was vAlentines day, I took my son in to cedar knoll LEDs toto night and I sit in the waiting room for 1 hour and a half waiting to get in a room to see the doc, two other people left without seeing he doctor because they had to wait so long, another parent left mad called that receptionist a bitch, I have been there before for hours with my two sick babies! I have to find a new pediatrician! Can anyone help!????
Selfish!!!! Nuff said.....
Hmmm

Monaca, PA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Idk why everyone is bashing. Id be mad too. If its happened on more than one occasion, I doubt it was an accident. When you're babies are sick, sitting in a lame waiting room for two + hours is not acceptable. I'm also looking for a new ped for my son. He currently sees dr flower, and although there is usually never a wait.. The staff are super rude.
Elvis

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 15, 2013
This time of year, a long wait is to be expected at most doctor's offices - especially pediatricians, and especially if you call and bring your child in the same day. I use Dr. Ymalay and last week we waited about an hour in the waiting room, and then an additional 40 minutes in the room after vitals were checked. Yes, it's frustrating, but it's just the way it is. Just be happy universal/gov't controlled health care hasn't been implemented.....yet.....
Cedar knoll pediatrics

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Ok I don't think I made my self clear. I had no plans for valentines day, not that it's any of anyone's concern, I am a single mom and instead of going out on valentines day I sat at a worthless doctors office to wait for nothing with my sick child while the clerks at the desk stood up there being rude to people and looking at Facebook, there was only four cars in the parking lot!!!!!! This place never even put us in a room to be seen by a doctor after two hours of waiting, and as far as I am concerned if a child is so sick that it is an emergency it should be taken to the emergency room! In this case my child was not that suck I have to admit, this is not the first time this has happened to us there, one time I had to call the front desk to see if they forgot about me while I was waiting on the doc to come into the room, I was not upset that time but this time was really rediculous! So to who ever called me a bad parent you have no right to judge!
Cedar knoll pediatrics

Richmond, VA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Also if I was selfish and childish like I'm being called I wouldn't have taken my child to the doctors office after working from 4 am til 4 pm, and anyone who says I am childish must not have kids if their own!!!!!
Cross exam

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Someone needs to calm down...and was it an hour and a half (as first stated)....or 2 hours (as it was increased in the next post)?

Topix is not the place to come and vent about such topics.....KDMC has a customer relations board that is governed by an independent, out of state company....
Cedar knoll pediatrics

Richmond, VA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
No topic is the place to vent about such businesses with lousy customer service, also what's the sufferance in a half an hour? I think anything over 20 minutes is a little bit rediculous considering I was the only person left in an empty doctors office!!! And calm down??,, I was the one pissed off about this because it was my child who was sick,,, it was my money spent for nothing, and I will be calling the director or who ever else I can call on this place but I'm sure it won't so any good....but when a pregnant woman gets on topix and is looking for a pediatrician to take her child to she will hopefully read this and not go to this establishment,
Omg

Alexandria, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Real1 wrote:
I take my son to Dr. Margaret Ng at Coal Grove Pediatrics. That is who the KDMC NICU recommended when my son was born premature. He's 11 yrs old now & she has always taken excellent care of him.
This dr. Is awesome when are child is sick we call and always get in the same day ...
Cedar knoll pediatrics

Richmond, VA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Thanks for the positive feedback, I appriciate it
And so far

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
I don't like ie either. You make an appt for 1 they see you at 4. I hate it there too. All they do is stand around n gossip all day. I switch to bellfont. Better service shorter wait. I have other things to do besides sit all day at doctors office like work, feed my kids, clean house etc....
Cedar knoll pediatrics

Richmond, VA

#16 Feb 16, 2013
And so far wrote:
I don't like ie either. You make an appt for 1 they see you at 4. I hate it there too. All they do is stand around n gossip all day. I switch to bellfont. Better service shorter wait. I have other things to do besides sit all day at doctors office like work, feed my kids, clean house etc....
I agree, I have an appt at dr flowers Tuesday I'm going to try that one
Mom

Ironton, OH

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Tri state pediatrics at belfonte, have never waited that long
well

Pontiac, MI

#20 Feb 17, 2013
I've heard even Dr Flowers can be a bit rude. That is only from a few people. I have heard great things about Dr Ng. I too have been seeing the Dr.'s @ C N P. I am going to get mine in with Dr Ng..
Hmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Dr flowers staff is rude!!! I'm finding my son a new ped.
duh

Alexandria, VA

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Next time go to the ER and wait 4 hours! You people kill me!
Cedar knoll pediatrics wrote:
No topic is the place to vent about such businesses with lousy customer service, also what's the sufferance in a half an hour? I think anything over 20 minutes is a little bit rediculous considering I was the only person left in an empty doctors office!!! And calm down??,, I was the one pissed off about this because it was my child who was sick,,, it was my money spent for nothing, and I will be calling the director or who ever else I can call on this place but I'm sure it won't so any good....but when a pregnant woman gets on topix and is looking for a pediatrician to take her child to she will hopefully read this and not go to this establishment,
And so far

Ashland, KY

#23 Feb 19, 2013
I think the ones that come on here to defend Kdmc work there and don't want to lose their job. Maybe instead of gossiping, DO YOUR JOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Victoria 138,162
Dr. Kimberly Baldock (Oct '10) 1 hr opal77 27
Why does Kentucky have the worst tippers? 1 hr wondering 55
Free Phone Free minutes canopy (Aug '14) 1 hr Boot Dagger 10
movies 10 Ashland ky 1 hr Captain Jack 5
Ashley Evans 1 hr CarpetMuncher 2
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 3 hr cintAs 763
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]